PDA

View Full Version : Animator

Steva
May 24th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Lol, i know some of you people hate me, but i got nowhere else to ask, my team UCMT(universal custom mapping team rofl) needs an animator, we got a tagger - sapein,guerila and scripts(me!) 3d modeler(havoc aka shd_dark) texturer (Ma§â€*€ЯϿĦĨ€ƒ aka 3551757) but our 3d modeler has too much on his back, so he can`t animate, so if some1 would like to help me.:)

Hope this post is not illegal.:D

ICEE
May 24th, 2008, 05:08 PM
I'd like to point out before anyone volunteers, that they use ripped h2 models. Thats why I declined the offer.

SnaFuBAR
May 24th, 2008, 05:12 PM
what do you have a 3d modeler for if you guys use ripped work??

Steva
May 24th, 2008, 05:22 PM
lol rolf, iron clad, i can`t believe how warlike you are and i already told you our modeler will completly remodel them, trust me it will be like they are not ripped.:D

ICEE
May 24th, 2008, 05:26 PM
lol rolf, iron clad, i can`t believe how warlike you are and i already told you our modeler will completly remodel them, trust me it will be like they are not ripped.:D

Yeah I'm a regular word spartan. :rolleyes: Well, if your plans really are to remodel them, why did you instantly jump to "ok we'll find another" once I said I wouldn't animate rips? I'd be happy to animate custom bipeds.

Limited
May 24th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Is it rigged already?

Phopojijo
May 24th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Ripped or not, I don't care... keep it civil.

Chainsy
May 24th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Why werent you there for my elephant thread? :(

Phopojijo
May 24th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I was busy making UT3 map assets... I just happened to pop in for this thread.

Ghost or jCap should be announcing *real* soon the new site strategy... and all that it entails.

Limited
May 24th, 2008, 05:54 PM
I wanna do some more animation stuff, its just I have no rigged models, so yeah =\ i'll give it a shot though.

Steva
May 25th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Yeah I'm a regular word spartan. :rolleyes: Well, if your plans really are to remodel them, why did you instantly jump to "ok we'll find another" once I said I wouldn't animate rips? I'd be happy to animate custom bipeds.

Heh, because you said that it isn`t much fun and that its hard, so i just....anyway, not all will be remodeled, like brute, he will remain like he is in h2, and grunt will just be changed in head and a bit in back, so some bipeds won`t be changed completly...so if you still want to do this.....do you?:D

Sel
May 25th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I was busy making UT3 map assets... I just happened to pop in for this thread.

Ghost or jCap should be announcing *real* soon the new site strategy... and all that it entails.

I get a feeling some of us should be scared D:

also, youre not going to get any animators if you dont post models.

Steva
May 25th, 2008, 11:10 AM
I can`t show any models because they are not done yet, and its not much models to animate, like for elite(arbiter, honor guard, heretic), grunt, jackal, hunter, flood, marines need just some animations for some weapons and vehicles added not much, well for brute will need new and for engineer too.:)

Wait... LIMITED? you would like to help us?:D

SnaFuBAR
May 25th, 2008, 01:34 PM

Heh, because you said that it isn`t much fun and that its hard, so i just....anyway, not all will be remodeled, like brute, he will remain like he is in h2, and grunt will just be changed in head and a bit in back, so some bipeds won`t be changed completly...so if you still want to do this.....do you?:D

Here's a protip. If you want any credibility, don't go changing your story every few posts. You sound like you have a ragtag, incompetent team now, and I very much doubt you'll be finding any help here because of all that.

So you basically lied to ironclad telling him the models were going to be totally custom when they're not?

Steva
May 26th, 2008, 07:59 AM
well kinda.... anyway i told him this through x-fire and he said he will animate remodeled but not the brute, so...If any1 else would like to do every thing including brute please tell me.
:D