PDA

View Full Version : Guerilla Problem

scout1337
July 31st, 2008, 01:36 PM
i was going to put the shiny MC thingy into my map but then when i open up guerilla i get a pop up that say i need to set a working dictionary?

some1 plz help me

Ifafudafi
July 31st, 2008, 01:58 PM
First of all, you misspelled "someone" and "please," and forgot to capitalize your I's. Just FYI.

If I remember correctly this means either you didn't extract the tags from the HEK, the program and/or tags are in the wrong directory, or you should just ignore the message and continue.

teh lag
July 31st, 2008, 01:59 PM
i was going to put the shiny MC thingy into my map but then when i open up guerilla i get a pop up that say i need to set a working dictionary?

some1 plz help me

Working directory ffs D:

Also, your description is really vague. Generally, Guerilla only throws that out at you if you try to open something that isn't a tag at all (like a zip file) or if you try to open something that isn't in your tags folder. Does this happen when you open guerilla itsself or when you try to open something with it?

scout1337
July 31st, 2008, 02:00 PM
i cant ignore it becuase it pops up then i click OK and nothing happens :(

omfg wth? not it works once i read teh lags post ? ok teh lag just asking how come everytime i just READ your posts then i goto retry and it works -.-

Ifafudafi
July 31st, 2008, 02:04 PM
Oh, working directory. Kids, this is why you need to start paying attention to your spelling and grammar. :eng101:

I believe you're trying to open the tags from the original extraction directory instead of the proper tags folder. Move the tags into your Halo Custom Edition/tags directory, or start paying attention to readmes.

You have extracted the tags from the HEK install, right?

EDIT:

I can't ignore it because after it pops up, then I click OK and nothing happens. :(

Oh my fucking god, what the hell? Now(?) it works once I read teh lag's post? Ok, teh lag, just asking how come everytime i just READ your posts and then i go to retry it, it works? -.-

Sorry about the grammar police, but it took me four tries to comprehend your post.

scout1337
July 31st, 2008, 02:36 PM
srry about that :O

EDIT: i am opening it from there an its still saying that