PDA

View Full Version : Halo 1.08 Aimbot and Clickbot

Xetsuei
August 12th, 2008, 04:31 PM
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8622/goodjobsilentus4.png

Thanks for releasing the aimbot and clickbot silentk. You do know that sodomy is going to ddos the fuck out of you for framing him?

BobtheGreatII
August 12th, 2008, 04:32 PM
The hell? <:mad:> That fails...

ultama121
August 12th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Wait... so why did he release that again?
Edit: Apparently Sodo did release it though on another forum...

Xetsuei
August 12th, 2008, 04:40 PM
The first was apparently fake, but this is real. A person I chose is checking to confirm if its the real thing. silentk was probably posing as sodomy, since sodomy didn't actually have the bot.

ultama121
August 12th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Thats rather sneaky...

PopeAK49
August 12th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Wow you got to be kidding me. Just what we need is another aimbot.

StankBacon
August 12th, 2008, 05:06 PM
this is for halo pc tho, who cares lolz.

j\k, its pretty lame.

-edit- just had a look at them, and while it seems legit, i cant understand why an aimbot would need a zip.dll.... just what is it zipping up (and possibly sending off?) ? :raise:

-edit2- both files are the exact same size, and both are called halohbf, and are the same version...

stankpot
August 12th, 2008, 05:07 PM
great, this means more uploading matches

RhoM'bus²
August 12th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Lol this guy is going to get everything of his destroyed for posting it as sodomy.

StankBacon
August 12th, 2008, 05:17 PM
^ i love that lil milk carton..

Limited
August 12th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Lets get this straight, no one needs to jump to conclusions.

A clickbot is useless in Halo. End of discussion

Theres at least 3 aimbots for Halo, this was definitely not the first released.

This is a message from silentk, as you will all want an explanation.

I didn't make it. I just posted it there, because I thought it was hella funny when I found out. More power to Sodomy.

He harrasses me, ddoses my webserver, posts my personal information public, and threatens my family on the phone for posting a VIDEO of my aimbot, which is still to this day not left my desktop. You saw it coming. You deserve it, asshole.

Also, that aimbot isnt silentk's, his doesnt use an exe like that. Now can some one fill me in on who the hell this Sodomist guy is?

stankpot
August 12th, 2008, 05:24 PM
so who made this new bot or h4x

Xetsuei
August 12th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Lets get this straight, no one needs to jump to conclusions.

A clickbot is useless in Halo. End of discussion

Theres at least 3 aimbots for Halo, this was definitely not the first released.

This is a message from silentk, as you will all want an explanation.

SilentK messege

Also, that aimbot isnt silentk's, his doesnt use an exe like that. Now can some one fill me in on who the hell this Sodomist guy is?

A clickbot is actually harder to detect than an aimbot, and is by all means not useless. He cannot prove this is not his and I cannot prove that it is, but he still decided to spread it. Besides you really have to ask yourself, what was the use of making an updated aimbot? So you could threaten to release it if people made you mad? Plus I haven't heard of there already been 3 aimbots already out for 1.08, in fact I'm 90% sure that's just something silent made up.

CtrlAltDestroy
August 12th, 2008, 05:32 PM
I really don't see the point of posting this here other than to share everyone's thoughts on how horrible the aimbot is and how horrible silentk or whoever is for releasing it. It's just more power to him and more unneeded attention.

Cortexian
August 12th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Why does it matter? We all know how to destroy botters anyway... I laugh in the face of botters when I play, I then quit and go join a better server.

Limited
August 12th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Xet, why were you so determined to find an aimbot? Yesterday you were going out your way to explain theres an aimbot out there.

A clickbot works by detecting whether the reticle is red. As we all know, if your not the host, you need to lead in Halo. Therefore making a shot hit, you dont shoot when the retcile is red because if you shoot when its visually on target, it will not be.

The problem you guys have is you dont understand why simply making these things is interesting, he updated the bot to see whether it was updateable. It can be proven its not his.

Dont get me wrong, I dont like it that he released the aimbot

Choking Victim
August 12th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Oh no, we're in the same situation as we were a week ago. Seriously, everyone saw this coming. Had the update never been released, you'd be in the same situation.

Imo, this update has had more down sides than ups (the delay of open sauce mainly).

StankBacon
August 12th, 2008, 05:39 PM
he updated the bot to see whether it was updateable. It can be proven its not his.

wut.

Limited
August 12th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Alot of decents apps, Yelo, Open Sauce were broken with update yeah =\

It did fix some pretty big security issues though, which made Halo unplayable.

wut.
lol, what I meant was HIS bot, the one he coded he updated. The file in the picture Xet posted is something different, it might not work I dunno.

SnaFuBAR
August 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM
he updated the bot to see whether it was updateable. It can be proven its not his.

lol, huh?

Xetsuei
August 12th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Xet, why were you so determined to find an aimbot? Yesterday you were going out your way to explain theres an aimbot out there.

A clickbot works by detecting whether the reticle is red. As we all know, if your not the host, you need to lead in Halo. Therefore making a shot hit, you dont shoot when the retcile is red because if you shoot when its visually on target, it will not be.

The problem you guys have is you dont understand why simply making these things is interesting, he updated the bot to see whether it was updateable. It can be proven its not his.

So determined to find it? There is a another forum I regularly go to where the topic is also being discussed, and someone posted a link to the topic where he released it. No, that is not how this clickbot works, or so the person that I told to test it says. So he just made the aimbot to see if it was up datable? Not a very good reason for doing it.

Choking Victim
August 12th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Alot of decents apps, Yelo, Open Sauce were broken with update yeah =\

It did fix some pretty big security issues though, which made Halo unplayable.
I don't play online really, i'd rather light my dick on fire. So the security issues weren't a problem for me, I understand it affected others though.

Bad Waffle
August 12th, 2008, 05:43 PM
When you think about it, halo is 'unplayable', because in normal fps's you dont have to lead nearly as much.

Limited
August 12th, 2008, 05:50 PM
I take that back then Xet. Pretty stupid name if it just rebinds it.

supersniper
August 12th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Well people have confirmed that it works over at the UC forums place and at the mpc forums place... I would post pics but I'm to lazy to do so.

jcap
August 12th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I didn't make it. I just posted it there, because I thought it was hella funny when I found out. More power to Sodomy.

He harrasses me, ddoses my webserver, posts my personal information public, and threatens my family on the phone for posting a VIDEO of my aimbot, which is still to this day not left my desktop. You saw it coming. You deserve it, asshole.

YEAH! HURT THE GAME AND THE PLAYERS!

THAT WILL TEACH HIM! FUCK YEAH!

SilentK: 1
Halo PC: 0

:suicide:

StankBacon
August 12th, 2008, 06:10 PM
so hes a moron and a liar... :S

ultama121
August 12th, 2008, 06:10 PM
What's humanity's score? :downs:

The»Lucian
August 12th, 2008, 06:29 PM
First off guys, I found a few aimbots in our servers well before silentK released that video. Aimbot programmers generally program faster than sj ones which is why I was so interested when SilentK offered to make one.

Second, If you're gonna go harass someone about releasing something harass the guy who started the server DDosing. ;)

Xetsuei
August 12th, 2008, 06:34 PM
1) First off guys, I found a few aimbots in our servers well before silentK released that video. Aimbot programmers generally program faster than sj ones which is why I was so interested when SilentK offered to make one.

2) Second, If you're gonna go harass someone about releasing something harass the guy who started the server DDosing. ;)

1) How did you know this? Do you have any proof? It's awfully hard to catch aimbotters without the sightjacker.

2) Unlike silentk sodomy is actually a pretty decent guy, and he doesn't just go around randomly ddos'ing people, he does it to faggots like silent.

Omega
August 12th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Xetsuei™;289612']Unlike silentk sodomy is actually a pretty decent guy

:suicide:

Sodomy a decent guy? Your posts were already weird, but this one.. umm ok.

Also, the aimbot and clickbot seem to be modified versions of the HaloHBF aimbot made by oddie5533. Doesn't look like silentk made this. Although this isn't proof of anything.. I personally think that silentk made a mistake by posting a video of his new aimbot. Making it just for the fun of it, completely understandable. Making a video of it, meh, not that understandable. [edit] Then again, a video isn't that big of a deal. People overreacted waay too much on it.

Anyway. We have bots again. We have sightjackerS again. Exploits were fixed, but some programs got broken. No more CD needed to run halo. In the end we didn't gain much nor lose much. Let's play halo again. Soon other halo tools will be released/updated and it's all good again.

Xetsuei
August 12th, 2008, 06:56 PM
So you're saying all of this doesn't matter and we should just move on?

... :suicide:

Choking Victim
August 12th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Xetsuei™;289623']So you're saying all of this doesn't matter and we should just move on?

... :suicide:
He's completely right, what are you going to solve by bitching about it, just move on.

Funkee
August 12th, 2008, 07:01 PM
ok listen up you stupid fuck. A) I NEVER released an aimbot for Halo PC. B) I made a FUCKING video of my own aimbot that I CODED myself. C) I got harrassed by 50+ xfire users, ddosing my website all day, my address, phone number, and name posted publicly, prank phone calls harrassing and threatening my family. FOR WHAT???? A FUCKING VIDEO!!! DO YOU SEE MY AIMBOT RELEASED? NO. DID I THREATEN TO RELEASE IT PUBLIC? NO. D) I wouldn't release that garbage aimbot. E) Sodomy deserved it. +rep to the person who released it. F) It was only a matter of time before one was released. It would have been an easy update, considering the aimbot is OPEN SOURCED. G) Halo was ruined long ago, with 3 public aimbots, wallhacks that STILL WORK. H) So, apparently, kids care more about their 5 year old hack filled, terrible lead game than my life and my family. If you were in my situation, considering I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. I) Remove my CE SightJacker, since I am banned from this site, I can no longer give support or update it. J) If you browse my youtube videos, I have made lots of tools and cheats that I have never released public, but I post videos of them to show my work, just like artists would. Most of my work is never released anyway, regardless of a fucking video. K) I don't play Halo regularly, only get on when I code. L) Your only support is your illogical fallacies and strawmans. Drop a sack, and grow up. I have a suggestion, how about instead of insulting me some more, backup your shit before you talk it. M) I'm done with Halo. I suggest you are too. Halo Sucks. There are newer games out there, with anticheats and less drama. That's all halo is, you know that? DRAMA. Halo is more of a community than a game. Which it shouldn't be. This was never a big deal until this faggot stepped in and HPT who threatend me. This all could have been prevented, but I guess some have be immature OVER A GAME. It's a FUCKING GAME. GET THE FUCK OVER YOU STUPID PANZY FUCKS. YOU ARE GOING TO THREATEN SOMEONES LIFE OVER A GAME. GROW UP.

SnaFuBAR
August 12th, 2008, 07:05 PM
:irony:

Terry
August 12th, 2008, 07:19 PM
It was about time it was going to happen. I mean, seriously, who didn't see it coming? If Silent or whoever didn't release it, someone else would.

Good thing I stopped playing this game when KW died. That's basically when everyone cool left and the game became gay (which sodomy is to blame for).

JunkfoodMan
August 12th, 2008, 07:24 PM
I only like the game for its modding capabilities and customization (and for the campaign of course). I never got into the multiplayer.

Zeph
August 12th, 2008, 07:38 PM
ok listen up you stupid fuck. A) I NEVER released an aimbot for Halo PC. B) I made a FUCKING video of my own aimbot that I CODED myself. C) I got harrassed by 50+ xfire users, ddosing my website all day, my address, phone number, and name posted publicly, prank phone calls harrassing and threatening my family. FOR WHAT???? A FUCKING VIDEO!!! DO YOU SEE MY AIMBOT RELEASED? NO. DID I THREATEN TO RELEASE IT PUBLIC? NO. D) I wouldn't release that garbage aimbot. E) Sodomy deserved it. +rep to the person who released it. F) It was only a matter of time before one was released. It would have been an easy update, considering the aimbot is OPEN SOURCED. G) Halo was ruined long ago, with 3 public aimbots, wallhacks that STILL WORK. H) So, apparently, kids care more about their 5 year old hack filled, terrible lead game than my life and my family. If you were in my situation, considering I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. I) Remove my CE SightJacker, since I am banned from this site, I can no longer give support or update it. J) If you browse my youtube videos, I have made lots of tools and cheats that I have never released public, but I post videos of them to show my work, just like artists would. Most of my work is never released anyway, regardless of a fucking video. K) I don't play Halo regularly, only get on when I code. L) Your only support is your illogical fallacies and strawmans. Drop a sack, and grow up. I have a suggestion, how about instead of insulting me some more, backup your shit before you talk it. M) I'm done with Halo. I suggest you are too. Halo Sucks. There are newer games out there, with anticheats and less drama. That's all halo is, you know that? DRAMA. Halo is more of a community than a game. Which it shouldn't be. This was never a big deal until this faggot stepped in and HPT who threatend me. This all could have been prevented, but I guess some have be immature OVER A GAME. It's a FUCKING GAME. GET THE FUCK OVER YOU STUPID PANZY FUCKS. YOU ARE GOING TO THREATEN SOMEONES LIFE OVER A GAME. GROW UP.

Lol. I hope no one deletes this.

Anyways, you're gone because you're stirring up controversial shit with this community.