PDA

View Full Version : Another Structure Problem :|

scout1337
August 25th, 2008, 06:36 PM
ive ha another thread about something like this and this is also about the BSP

anyway i get this error...

http://i37.tinypic.com/2n1zu3t.jpg

plz help me (btw this is a differant map than the other topic this map is a test map for me and my friend to test out out weapon tags vehicle tags ETC)

Inferno
August 25th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Select everything in the map and Unify it cause it looks like you got a back-facing poly somewhere. If that doesn't work it means you got a edge with 3 faces attached to it or something.

jngrow
August 25th, 2008, 06:44 PM
I've never seen "failed to update edge", but import the .wrl file from your CE folder into the 3ds max file. It should have the same map name. Select all the objects that you made in your map, and hide selected. Look where the tiny objects show up. Unhide, as those tiny little objects (most likely will be small lines or rectangular cubes) show where your map errors are. Make sure you have no open edges or generally messed up geometry.

scout1337
August 25th, 2008, 06:53 PM
ok i mported the WRL like u said and now i delted everything in that spot and RE-created it and textured it over again im gonna compile now and hopefully it fixed it ^.^

E: same excact problem i do something wrong?

Higuy
August 26th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Import your WRL files, and delete the second edge were the edges are highlighted.