PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] no reticule and counter show up

sevlag
November 4th, 2008, 10:26 AM
For some reason, in my map, the ammo counter and reticule for the MA5K refuses to show up, the joke me and my friend have about this is that “You’ll know when you run out of ammo atleast”. Anyways, can anyone tell me why the MA5K’s reticule and ammo counter won’t show up? Tag problem or what? CONSTRUCTIVE input on this please.

also, know how to fix it so the H3 model I'm using has a proper ammo counter and not just the odd MA5B counter with half the rounds missing?

tryin to make a map but these bugs show up more and more...

last thing, know where I can find a decent Battle Rifle tag that DOESN'T have 2 zooms, just one, and it doesn't look stupid as hell?

sevlag
November 4th, 2008, 10:53 AM
sorry for bump, but I'd like to get some help with this please

metsfan0908
November 5th, 2008, 05:35 PM
for the ma5k most likely yes a tag problem and for the BR I've been looking for one too only good one i found is by kingfish999 but i don't know where to get it cause 've only sen it in his map Zanzibar INTENSE and the blood creek Maps

Inferno
November 5th, 2008, 05:44 PM
If you want a Ma5k HUD your gonna have to make one like I did. There are tutorials at halo maps on the basics of making cross hairs and what not.

DarkHalo003
November 5th, 2008, 05:50 PM
For the BR, it's best that you ask around the community for one. You can also use the one from Zanzibar Intense, like mentioned before. It has good, accurate tagging.

metsfan0908
November 5th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Wow i was right :D

sevlag
November 5th, 2008, 05:56 PM
ok thanks, any ideas if it would be possible to take the reticule from zanzi intense?

anyways, thanks for the info guys, thanks

DarkHalo003
November 5th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Yeah, just rip it with HEK+ and find the HUD and put it in the weapon HUD interface. The weapon should be tagged appropriately.

sevlag
November 5th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Yeah, just rip it with HEK+ and find the HUD and put it in the weapon HUD interface. The weapon should be tagged appropriately.
thanks, I'm sorry for askin too many questions, but I needed some direction. thanks.

can someone also help me with the ammo counter problem?