PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

mech
November 13th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Does anyone here watch it, because I don't.

But..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1085215/Humiliated-American-Idol-reject-commits-suicide-outside-judge-Paula-Abduls-home.html

Lol

LlamaMaster
November 13th, 2008, 04:40 PM
That video was painful. How can you not know you sound that bad?

LinkandKvel
November 13th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I only watch the auditions for lulz.

thehoodedsmack
November 13th, 2008, 05:04 PM
^iawtLaK

As soon as the audition shows are over, I stop watching. I don't want to see people who CAN sing, I want to see people make fools of themselves!

Limited
November 13th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I'm with you guys, I sometimes watch the horrific auditions, sadly theres way too many shows like this in UK plus the celebrity versions.

Is Simon Cowell still a judge?

Pretty horrific story, but the person was WAY too attached to the judge.

Hotrod
November 13th, 2008, 05:42 PM
It really sucks that she did that to herself, though I don't really see the point. She was a bad singer, and she took the judges' comments a little too seriously, though I must admit, they could have been at least a bit nicer...

Rentafence
November 13th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Maybe the cunt should of took the constructive crit and used it to fucking improve instead of whining like a bitch. Its for the best that she killed herself instead of everyone telling her shes a good singer when she's spouting shit out of her mouth and calls it singing. Fucking arrogant newbies

:rolleyes:

mech
November 13th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Kinda like SVC, I heard he killed himself too.

ultama121
November 13th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Ugh... awful story. I still don't see why she thought she had a chance in the first place. D:

DrunkenSamus
November 13th, 2008, 07:19 PM
That video was painful. How can you not know you sound that bad?

Your voice sounds different to other people than it does to you. Like my friend has a pretty raspy voice but to him it sounds normal, that's why you sound different when you record your own voice. MMKAY? :)

LlamaMaster
November 13th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Your voice sounds different to other people than it does to you. Like my friend has a pretty raspy voice but to him it sounds normal, that's why you sound different when you record your own voice. MMKAY? :)
I know, but there must be a point where your voice sounds SO BAD that even you can notice it.

Corndogman
November 13th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Most people can tell when they're not even singing in the right key though. :rolleyes:

Bodzilla
November 14th, 2008, 12:28 AM
It's a horrible peice of shit that should ahve died 4 seasons ago

n00b1n8R
November 14th, 2008, 12:49 AM
^
My grandma has a metaphorical hard on for it though.

Jean-Luc
November 14th, 2008, 12:54 AM

I beg to differ. David Cook is now one of my favorite singers.

The other seasons can go >_>

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
November 14th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Most people can tell when they're not even singing in the right key though. :rolleyes:

Very true.

p0lar_bear
November 14th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Would be better if each fucking Idol came out as something besides a pop star. Seriously. American Idol: 80's Speed Metal Edition.

As for the topic at hand, condolences to the family, and a big what the fuck to the dumb broad for offing herself. Anyone with an IQ of over 70 should know enough to go into these auditions knowing that Simon is there, he's a dick, and he's going to make fun of you, especially if you can't sing. But hey, I guess logic doesn't apply to those with delusions of grandeur.

Also, poor Paula. Not only did this zealot go out to her house a bunch of times and stir things up a bit each time, but she had to go and kill herself out front of her house? Ugh.