PDA

View Full Version : Unfair

Blackzilla
December 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Ducky.. I think you should put my team on the list.. and NO my team is not filled with PC players...

1. You contradict yourself when you say NO PC PLAYERS NO PC PLAYERS, when you look at D2T and imnot's roster, You see all PC players, Obviously all PC players played PC first then they played CE.
2. There are many teams in this league that can stand up to us. Just because your team is terrible and will lose to us doesn't mean you shouldn't add us to the list just because You're AFRAID to lose at a video game.
3. Obviouslyyyy if you ASK others. HEY GUYS U GUYS WANNA HAVE TO PLAY AGAINST THE BEST HALO PLAYERS EVER WHO'LL RAPE YOU IN 2 MINUTES? Obviously EVERYONE will say NO because they're all SCARED to play. You're not making it FUN for everyone.. At least not Me.
4. All my Players have played CLANBASE and played around with a lot of CE maps. MAYBE NOT WITH YOUUUUU GUYS But they have. The decision is still yours, you can chooce to be scared, or you can choose to actually let us dedicate ourselves. After all, you should ADVERTISE THIS And not just HAVE THE SAME PEOPLE play EVERY fucking season which is boring and stupid because it will end in the same results. This time, I would say that probably {D2T} will win because their roster is filled with as you say "PC PLAYERS" but whatever.

Anyways, I think my team should be put up on the list and DUCKY STOP FUCKING IGNORING MY PM'S. Man up for once and do something useful. If this is how this league runs, then it is pathetic. You're supposed to be INVITING people to play here.. not REJECTING them just because they are BETTER than you or something. AND I DOn't Understand WHY THE FUCK did you put Shazim on someone else's ROSTER? you really are scared or something lol.

I'm done talking. If you won't allow my team to play, then I'm looking forward to joining one IF anybody still has a SPOT left.

Anton
December 16th, 2008, 04:55 PM
You know, it may be that attitude of yours my friend. ;)

StankBacon
December 16th, 2008, 05:22 PM
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

mech
December 16th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Were the 2 months prior to the start of the games you had to prep a team not enough time for you?

Heathen
December 16th, 2008, 05:49 PM
wtf is he talking about? Not a useless post, I genuinely would like an answer.

Timo
December 16th, 2008, 06:44 PM
He's cut because he was too late in submitting his team for the HCEL league and is now saying he was denied because he's too awesome. lol.

FluffyDucky™
December 17th, 2008, 08:06 PM
1. You contradict yourself when you say NO PC PLAYERS NO PC PLAYERS, when you look at D2T and imnot's roster, You see all PC players, Obviously all PC players played PC first then they played CE.

As I said to you before; I'm allowing a few PC players into teams, not entire teams of PCers.

{Ð2T} - Death to Teams

-JaLLy (ce player)
-f0Mle (ce player)
-skogen (ce player)
-god (esco, first pcer)
-jesus (jally's friend, ce player and pc player)
-atrophy (second pc player, has also played CE a lot)
-Flash (ce player, also plays pc but has been involved with the community)
-ReignFaLL (icyhot) (has played ce for more than just a tournament then pissed off)
-#HeCK` || sMoKe*) (ce player)
-sTiMuLus (ce player)
-Teflon (pc player)

Pretty much about 3 or 4 full pc people and like 8 ce people. So no, not all pc players.

imnot -

-addict (ce player)
-poop (ce player)
-crossfire (has played ce for more than just a tournament and pissed off)
-wicked (has played ce for more than just a tournament and pissed off)
-dr (ce player)
-Shazim (pc player, has played CE before)
-Luckmeister (ce player)

Only one full PC player here.

2. There are many teams in this league that can stand up to us. Just because your team is terrible and will lose to us doesn't mean you shouldn't add us to the list just because You're AFRAID to lose at a video game.

The only person that said he doesn't mind playing your team if I had let you in was water. I wonder why? [FBI] is not afraid to verse you, we have lost before, we don't go cry, we have fun. It's not meant to be about full serious competitive gaming. The only fear is draining the fun out of this tournament and I really don't care what you have to say in regards to that.

3. Obviouslyyyy if you ASK others. HEY GUYS U GUYS WANNA HAVE TO PLAY AGAINST THE BEST HALO PLAYERS EVER WHO'LL RAPE YOU IN 2 MINUTES? Obviously EVERYONE will say NO because they're all SCARED to play. You're not making it FUN for everyone.. At least not Me.

So if know one will play you anyway, why bother entering? It will be fun, and it already has been. Not everything is about you buddy.

4. All my Players have played CLANBASE and played around with a lot of CE maps. MAYBE NOT WITH YOUUUUU GUYS But they have. The decision is still yours, you can chooce to be scared, or you can choose to actually let us dedicate ourselves. After all, you should ADVERTISE THIS And not just HAVE THE SAME PEOPLE play EVERY fucking season which is boring and stupid because it will end in the same results. This time, I would say that probably {D2T} will win because their roster is filled with as you say "PC PLAYERS" but whatever.

ClanBase does not count for shit. That's pretty much a HPT league on CE for a short period of time then there is no PC players in sight.

If your players had been active enough and stayed around long enough, and played "a lot of CE maps" then many people would be familiar of your players from CE as the community is quite small. You pretty much can know every player if your an active member of the CE community.

I'm not advertising because this game is in the process of dieing. We don't want a million fags to come and ruin the game we've grown to love for many years.

And as I said before, and showed you above, D2T is not FILLED with PC players as you say.

Anyways, I think my team should be put up on the list and DUCKY STOP FUCKING IGNORING MY PM'S. Man up for once and do something useful. If this is how this league runs, then it is pathetic. You're supposed to be INVITING people to play here.. not REJECTING them just because they are BETTER than you or something. AND I DOn't Understand WHY THE FUCK did you put Shazim on someone else's ROSTER? you really are scared or something lol.

Your team will not be put on the list. Especially after all the bullshit we've had from you, and now this? Yeah... Man up? I'm doing something usefull by not letting you play. I'm running this league and I'm being strict on the things that have meade previous leagues fail. I would be completely and utterly stupid to let your team in.

This league is not about who's better. It's about teamwork, friends, community and fun. Of course people will be better than others, but that is not our focus, obviously yourself being a PC player, you can't understand Halo without a competitive background can you?

Shazim was let because I'm allowing a few PC players on teams, how many times do I need to tell you?

I'm done talking. If you won't allow my team to play, then I'm looking forward to joining one IF anybody still has a SPOT left.

If you want to be put on a team, good luck finding one. The only team I think might grab you is Addicts, but seriously, change your attitude, I can take you out of a team as easily as not letting your team play.

From now on PM me or xfire, and no more rubbish please.