PDA

View Full Version : Child Named Adolf Hitler's

Dwood
January 15th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Parents cannot buy their child a birthday cake. (http://www.myfoxnepa.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8078147&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.7.1)

Shortly afterwards

He was removed from his family's home
(http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/01/13/2009-01-13_report_child_named_adolf_hitler_removed_.html?r ef=goo_news)

And rightfully so. That family is a bunch of FREAKS!

StankBacon
January 15th, 2009, 09:41 AM
fucking creeps.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/01/14/amd_campbells.jpg

which one is the guy O_o

Limited
January 15th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Who in their right mind would cal their kid after Hilter? Seriously wtf? They must want their kid to be hated.

Jelly
January 15th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Who in their right mind would cal their kid after Hilter? Seriously wtf? They must want their kid to be hated.
Father denies the Holocaust and has a house decorated in swastikas.

Con
January 15th, 2009, 10:14 AM
You'd think the whole neo nazi thing would have gone stale by now. FFS

ICEE
January 15th, 2009, 10:59 AM
What a bunch of nutters. Poor kid, he's going to grow up so fucked.

killer9856
January 15th, 2009, 12:09 PM
I feel so bad for this guy

kenney001
January 15th, 2009, 12:57 PM
two children are named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell

flibitijibibo
January 15th, 2009, 12:58 PM
*Sniff, sniff*

Ah, bullshit is near...

"They're just names, you know," Heath Campbell told the Easton Express-Times in December. "Yeah, they (the Nazis) were bad people back then. But my kids are little. They're not going to grow up like that."

However, Heath reportedly denies the Holocaust and their home is decorated with swastikas.A certain writer seems to be losing fucking ground. I'm guessing the word "reportedly" is like Wikipedia's "some argue" (http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Some_Argue) in this article.

Dwood
January 15th, 2009, 01:34 PM
creeps.

which one is the guy O_o

The child looks fine. The one on the right SUPPOSEDLY the mother looks like the librarian Nazi lady no one over talked to...

The Father looks like a pedo....

GET THAT CHILD IN REHAB AND A NEW NAME NOW

Malloy
January 15th, 2009, 01:38 PM
the father looks like Voldemort wannabe and the mother is obviously the offspring of years of inbreeding.

Syuusuke
January 15th, 2009, 02:35 PM
All we need to now is shoot one testicle off....

Corndogman
January 15th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Despite the fact that they're Nazi's, they actually look like a happy family. It's obvious though that the parents are going to raise the kids to be Nazi's too. Not that its ever a good thing to tear a family apart (assuming there's no abuse/negligence, which was not reported in this case), but hopefully these children will live better lives, with better names in a different family.

ICEE
January 15th, 2009, 03:17 PM
the father looks like Voldemort wannabe and the mother is obviously the offspring of years of inbreeding.
Inbreeding is your answer to everything :rolleyes:

Sel
January 15th, 2009, 03:18 PM
fucking creeps.

which one is the guy O_o

The parents resemble certain members of the retarded class at my school.

rossmum
January 15th, 2009, 04:35 PM
You'd think the whole neo nazi thing would have gone stale by now. FFS
The funny thing is that they're all retards now - it's extremely unlikely they'll ever be able to do more than resort to physical violence, because most of them are so dim they don't even know the difference between a Nazi swastika and a normal one. Very few of them would last two seconds in 1940s Germany because when push comes to shove, they're uneducated thugs who are so scared of anything different they feel the need to rally against it under the banner (or a poor rendition of the banner) used by a bunch of very smart mass-murderers who used politics as much as they used violence. The vast majority of these neo-Nazis are just redneck Southern racists (or their foreign counterparts) who seem to assume that hating Jews or black people makes them Adolf Hitler's heir.

Despite the fact that they're Nazi's, they actually look like a happy family.
I couldn't care less what kind of family they are, the kids should've been taken earlier and the parents should be locked up and the key thrown away. The last thing humanity needs are people like them - any sort of wannabe is annoying, but a wannabe genocidal maniac?

Heathen
January 15th, 2009, 04:45 PM
The couple's other two children are named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell.

wtf

Aryan Nation?

PopeAK49
January 15th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Despite the fact that they're Nazi's, they actually look like a happy family. It's obvious though that the parents are going to raise the kids to be Nazi's too. Not that its ever a good thing to tear a family apart (assuming there's no abuse/negligence, which was not reported in this case), but hopefully these children will live better lives, with better names in a different family.

Well my great grandmother was having a happy fun life with her family until Hitler started placing the jewish people in concentration camps. She then made the hard choice to go through catholicism and become catholic which saved her from Hitlers wrath. Ya it's never a good thing to tear a family apart until some whore of a nazi fuck (sorry for explicit language) takes you away and tortures you in a concentration camp just for being jewish. I do hope the kids never grow up not knowing that there parents are nazi's. I'm not being angry towards you corndogman I'm just saying that hearing that name, especially hearing that a kid has been named that makes me more sick than a kid infected with ebola.

Dwood
January 15th, 2009, 04:49 PM
wtf

Aryan Nation?

Honestly, that's not even a name....

rossmum
January 15th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Sup Pope, same boat, except it wasn't my great grandmother, I think it was a great aunt. Sent her to Auschwitz and did all sorts of fucked up medical experiments, no idea how she survived it but she did.

So yeah, fuck their happy family life. If it was up to me the parents would be gassed, people that vile warrant eye for an eye in my book.

PopeAK49
January 15th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Sup rossmum, wow you have more of a right to be pissed then me over this load of bull. I'm happy that your great aunt made it out alive. But damn, medical experiments? That's just screwed up.

Bodzilla
January 15th, 2009, 04:58 PM
i remember hearing about the Cake incident months ago, and was appalled that they named their kid after him.

they should of taken him away then.

Corndogman
January 16th, 2009, 12:41 AM
I think people may have misunderstood my post. I actually agree with what you guys are saying, I was merely pointing out that they do look happy, and according to the article there wasn't even anything against the parents that suggested they were unfit to raise the children. I agree though that the children deserve to be brought up by people who aren't Nazi's and not be named Adolf Hitler.

rossmum
January 16th, 2009, 02:46 AM
and according to the article there wasn't even anything against the parents that suggested they were unfit to raise the children.
the names they gave them alone are more than enough justification

Donut
January 16th, 2009, 03:52 PM
"We believe the request ... to inscribe a birthday wish to Adolf Hitler is inappropriate," Karen Meleta, a ShopRite spokeswomanthe parenting here is like.... there isnt any. these people are so fucked in the head, its like some one stabbed a hollowed out sausage link into their ear and used their skull as a bong.
hi, i live in america and im going to name my kid adolf hitler because i know everybody loves hitler around here

LinkandKvel
January 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM
When I first opened this thread I thought it was about they found Adolf Hitler's child.........
yea the parents are xtremely stupid, and people who LOOK like that shouldn't even be allowed to reproduce with each other let alone ideals.

paladin
January 16th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Neo-Nazism is quite popular... in a sense that theres more people then you might thinks that actively participate it the shenanigans. Haven't any of you been to Idaho, the Neo-Nazi capital.

Needles
January 16th, 2009, 06:34 PM
the names they gave them alone are more than enough justification
Especially since they ignore how badly it will ruin his life.

Con
January 16th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Especially since they ignore how badly it will ruin his life.
They're not going to let the kid grow up with a name like that. The guardian in whatever home he goes to will hopefully go through with a name change for him.

Sel
January 16th, 2009, 07:16 PM
That'll be an interesting conversation piece in high school.

Hi my name used to be Adolf Hitler.

Dwood
January 17th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Neo-Nazism is quite popular... in a sense that theres more people then you might thinks that actively participate it the shenanigans. Haven't any of you been to Idaho, the Neo-Nazi capital.

:confused2: Lolwut? Idaho The Neo-Nazi capital?

You've got to be kidding me. Try a little more Southern and a lot further east...

paladin
January 17th, 2009, 12:10 AM
No, Im not. Have you been to Idaho. Either you live there or have no idea. One of the two.

Mr Buckshot
January 17th, 2009, 02:53 AM
It beats me why Neo-Nazism can exist among Americans who don't seem to be of Germanic descent at all. But then again, there are insane people out there.

To the guy who talked about "gassing the parents": You're as insane as the parents are, shut up.

Just take the kid away, give him a new home and a new name, and keep him far, far, far away from his parents. No one needs to die or get arrested here, but some people definitely need to see a psychiatrist.

LinkandKvel
January 17th, 2009, 02:57 AM
To the guy who talked about "gassing the parents": You're as insane as the parents are, shut up.2 wrongs might not make a right but 3 wrongs (a.k.a. lefts) make a right (which would be the cake refusal, taking away the kids, and gassing the parents) :downs:

Mr Buckshot
January 17th, 2009, 03:25 AM
2 wrongs might not make a right but 3 wrongs (a.k.a. lefts) make a right (which would be the cake refusal, taking away the kids, and gassing the parents) :downs:

damn, can't rep you again :P

But to be serious, saying that the parents should be gassed is going a bit extreme. I support capital punishment, but I want it to be fair.

Dwood
January 17th, 2009, 06:25 PM
But to be serious, saying that the parents should be gassed is going a bit extreme. I support capital punishment, but I want it to be fair.

There should be little/no fair trial there. Kids sent to a loving non-nazi family and parent shot.

Mr Buckshot
January 18th, 2009, 02:40 AM
There should be little/no fair trial there. Kids sent to a loving non-nazi family and parent shot.

If the neo-nazi parents didn't actually abuse their kids, at best they should be placed in a mental institution.

Like I said I support capital punishment but killing in cold blood makes you no better than the evil guy you want dead.

Bodzilla
January 18th, 2009, 03:18 AM
they should just be educated.

LinkandKvel
January 18th, 2009, 03:21 AM
they should just be educated.Like THAT'S gonna work.

Bodzilla
January 18th, 2009, 03:26 AM
It's a long term solution.

if we just shot all the stupid people and didnt change anything at all, we'd still create stupid people. Educate them hell even show them philosophy, art and other things to open their mind.

it would be hard and you couldnt just through money at the problem and expect it to go away but long term we win.

LinkandKvel
January 18th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Who's to say they'll accept what you teach to them? If they're ideals are already formed like this already, chances are they were stubborn from the beginning. It'll probably be a long-term waste of time. Rarely do people change their ways, especially by that age, and if they do their lifetime will already be at their end by the time they start accepting.

Sel
January 18th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Like THAT'S gonna work.

I seriously doubt Bod meant put them through the current education system ;)

FRain
January 18th, 2009, 09:36 AM
D::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

old

E:

I seriously doubt Bod meant put them through the current education system ;)

oh dear

Malloy
January 18th, 2009, 06:30 PM
basically... if the High School Musical franchise continues we will need another Hitler.

Pyong Kawaguchi
January 18th, 2009, 07:41 PM
this calls for the following image
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1968/deletemenot34hf4.jpg

LinkandKvel
January 18th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Wow......omg......I wanna laugh......but......hmm

Needles
January 18th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Wow......omg......I wanna laugh......but......hmm
You'd be laughing at 6,000,000 people dying because of racism?

LinkandKvel
January 18th, 2009, 09:19 PM
You'd be laughing at 6,000,000 people dying because of racism?

A debate of humor within myself.

TeeKup
January 18th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Get out.

Needles
January 18th, 2009, 09:22 PM
A debate of humor within myself.
It's really not that funny. And I'm not being over-defensive about what happened, and not being really offended, it's just that it's not funny. It's like a bad joke.

LinkandKvel
January 18th, 2009, 09:26 PM
It's really not that funny. And I'm not being over-defensive about what happened, and not being really offended, it's just that it's not funny. It's like a bad joke.I just said I wanna laugh, but thru this PC screen I didn't. It's just was so spontaneous it's like WTF. It's like one of those deep omg that was so wrong jokes.

Mass
January 18th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Sup Pope, same boat, except it wasn't my great grandmother, I think it was a great aunt. Sent her to Auschwitz and did all sorts of fucked up medical experiments, no idea how she survived it but she did.

So yeah, fuck their happy family life. If it was up to me the parents would be gassed, people that vile warrant eye for an eye in my book.
They just killed my great-grandmother, all her cousins, brothers, parents...

Honestly, I'm not really very outraged at these people. They're not going to stop harboring these ideas. Naming their child Adolf Hitler is not permissible, but if they want to be Neo-Nazis they can go do that. (If they don't hold their rallies, the whole gathering of crowds of these people is really not acceptable considering how many of them are in paramilitary and training groups...)

I'm afraid I chuckled at the Holocaust Achievement joke.

armoman92
January 18th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Shop-Rite is wrong. They are inclined to serve their customers of they consider themselves a legitmate buisness. So, even if a single employee refuses to write Adolf Hitler on the cake, they should stop at nothing until they find an employee that will write it, even if that means they have to ship a cake from another store where a neo-nazi person is employed and is willing to write it.

Parents can name their kids whatever they want. What's wrong with being called Adolf Hitler? It's a name that just happened to belong to the leader of the Nazi party. There are plenty of other names that belonged to evil men (and women to be fair) that are still in use today, but nobody cares. My principle's name in middle school was Mussolini. For gods sake, we executed a man named Saddam Hussein and out next president's middle name is Hussein. What the name carries with it isn't the names fault, it is the person that tainted it's fault. I think this boy should be proud to carry the name Adolf Hitler because he is a walking symbol of Freedom of Speech, a right so many of us exersize today.

Also, why can't the father deny the holocaust. Freedom of speech again. If he is a contributing member to society (aka not in prison) and he is an US citizen for that matter, he should be able to believe in whatever he wants. I can name WHOLE COUNTRIES (including the US) that deny a genocide whoose members are allowed to not believe it happened.

There is also nothing wrong with swatstika's in his house, its his business how he adorns his walls. There are plenty of symbols that i do not appreciate myself (particularly a flag of a certain nation) that happen to be legal to wave around. Yes, it may be offensive to others, but doesn't making a symbol illegal offend the people who appreciate it. Think about it this way; would you deny a German WWII veteran from wearing a swatstika? He fought in the war, had his beleifs, saw many of his freinds die defending the German cause the same way an US vetern did. Ok, his side lost the war, but does it matter, will you deny him from wearing the symbol he once put his life on line for to defend?

... Rarely do people change their ways, especially by that age, and if they do their lifetime will already be at their end by the time they start accepting.

And concerning his children being taken away, I don't think that is right. Yes, I understand that they are being raised in an environment that is contrary to our cultural norms, but there are plenty of other situations where one has the same basis for removing a child from a household but does not. For example (and ONLY example) gay adoption, to many, is the same thing. I am not "anti-gay" or anything like that, but don't you think a child being raised with gay parents will be affected in the same way as a child being raised by neo nazi family. I AM NOT implying that gays are nazis, but im trying to prove that a child raised in a gay household will have his norms altered in the same way a child raised in a neo nazi household will. Some people find homosexuality right and others find it wrong like some people find "nazism" right and others wrong, but do you see children being plucked away from these homosexual parents? It's not fair.
This is my logical respose to the articles presented in this thread. I am not a neo nazi and I do not deny the holocaust. I have nothing against gay people, although, because of my upbringing and religious beliefs, do not find homosexuality right. I am a firm beleiver in the US constitution and the bill of rights. Please read my response with an open mind and do not violate my freedom of speech by posting negative and untrue thing about myself. THis includes sending me hurtful PM's or negative rep based on my response. Thank you for reading my post if you did so and I am sorry if I have offened anyone.

Sel
January 18th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Shop-Rite is wrong. They are inclined to serve their customers of they consider themselves a legitmate buisness.

Stopped reading here.

Buisnesses are not obligated to serve would be customers.

Bodzilla
January 18th, 2009, 11:15 PM
armoman92,
there is just so much in that statement thats horribly wrong.

Mr Buckshot
January 18th, 2009, 11:30 PM
armoman 92's post was laughable.

And just for the record, no one truly has 100% freedom of speech or freedom of expression, not in America, not in Canada, not anywhere where there's a government in control.

Mr Buckshot
January 18th, 2009, 11:33 PM
And concerning his children being taken away, I don't think that is right.

If the parent has been proven to be a monster, it is in the child's interest to be taken away. Right now he's too young to understand why his given name is so not right, so might as well take him away and give him a normal name before he realizes what's really wrong with his current name.

armoman92
January 19th, 2009, 09:46 AM
stopped reading about there. No point too seeing you didn't read mine.

Guess who else didn't respect others opinions... the Nazis.

I like your avatar Mr. Buckshot, it's funny.

Malloy
January 19th, 2009, 12:25 PM
lol, "Hitler is evil", cracks me up.

Himmler was more evil and people thinking Hitler is the worst thing to happen to the world you are wrong. He gave the German people hope and jobs of a better place to live after living in so much debt and depression. If America was in a similar state, im pretty sure you'd vote someone into power with these promises no matter the cost.
Before you say, "yeah, but we would check if they were gonna slay a minority", Its not as if the Germans had any idea they Holocaust was coming when Hitler was in voted into power. The people recruited by Hitler were well off thats why there were no immediate mutinies when the suggestion of slaying the Jewish people was put into practise. Plus with the expertees of Goebals, the German labourers were conjured into a propaganda frenzy against the Jews as they had all of the rich jobs, like bank owners and tax collectors. So to be fair there were a shit load of variables and in the end, Hitler was too paranoid to give the orders and left the slayings and PR to Himmler and Goebals... Hitler was just misguided but a damn good politician.

When I hear Americans on Xbox Live saying Hitler was the most 'evilist dude' in history, it makes me laugh because they dont take into consideration how many the Americans have slain over the years. Total misguided hatred, ignorance and prejudice fuckin pisses me off.

So to some that bullshit up, I "lol'd" at that Hitler Achievement shoop. Takes someone a little less politically correct to create something like that which makes you "lol" at their guts in this soft world.

Oh yeh whilst im still on this topic, same goes for the 'picture' of Mohammed with a bomb for a turban... everyone gettin up in arms over that in middle east and demanding the head of the cartoonist is fuckin LAME.

grow up and evolve.

mech
January 19th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Hitler was evil. You can't say hitler "is evil" because he's dead and has been getting fucked up the ass by demons since the end of WW2.

Malloy
January 19th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Hitler was evil. You can't say hitler "is evil" because he's dead and has been getting fucked up the ass by demons since the end of WW2.

Ahh but if he is gettin fucked up the ass by demons since WW2, it infers he has an existance of a sort thus Hitler in context could still qualify for the "Hitler is evil" statement.

mech
January 19th, 2009, 12:32 PM
You don't have to be evil to get fucked up the ass, just gay.

TeeKup
January 19th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Thank you mech for that wonderful insight.

armoman92
January 19th, 2009, 03:31 PM
You don't have to be evil to get fucked up the ass, just gay.

Thank you mech for that wonderful insight.

he's right

TeeKup
January 19th, 2009, 03:48 PM
I wasn't being sarcastic.

Apoc4lypse
January 19th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Parents cannot buy their child a birthday cake. (http://www.myfoxnepa.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8078147&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.7.1)

Shortly afterwards

He was removed from his family's home
(http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/01/13/2009-01-13_report_child_named_adolf_hitler_removed_.html?r ef=goo_news)

And rightfully so. That family is a bunch of FREAKS!

yo lmao one of my friends family knew there parents a long time ago xD

Malloy
January 19th, 2009, 06:44 PM
was his name Goeren Goebals?