PDA

View Full Version : Magic: Has anyone seen this app?

klange
January 20th, 2009, 08:46 PM
I'm looking for an ancient and mysterious application, quite appropriately titled "Magic" which was capable of converting (with some help) a CE map to an Xbox map. I used to fly my Draco around on my Xbox on the weekends many moons ago, but I've since lost all the data on my Xbox, and the original converted map.

Google does not help.

So, if anyone has seen this and is willing to inform me of its location, much obliged.

e: My original purpose has been fulfilled, but I still want to find this app.

thehoodedsmack
January 20th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Used to have it, back when there was an obscure link. It's not officially released, so I wouldn't get your hopes up on finding it.

Heathen
January 20th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I could see how google would be of no use...

ultama121
January 20th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Heh, the funny thing is that if the creators (Hizlo, CLuis) saw this thread they'd be pretty pissed... over at HaloMods there was a big drama over someone leaking it. As a result people got the banhammer, shit was flung, and the app was made sure to never have an official release. :p

StankBacon
January 20th, 2009, 08:58 PM
i had it before, i think lightning gave it to me.... don't remember.

klange
January 20th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Trust me, I was one of the limited official indirect users, I know all about the closed nature of it. But that was 2-3 years ago.

Kornman00
January 20th, 2009, 11:29 PM
lol Hizlo a creator

leorimolo
January 21st, 2009, 12:29 AM
lol Hizlo a creator

I thought Cluis codded it...

Kibito87
January 21st, 2009, 03:15 AM
I thought Cluis codded some it...

So it's fly with the rules if somebody asks for a leaked program? I didn't know...

klange
January 21st, 2009, 05:11 AM
So it's fly with the rules if somebody asks for a leaked program? I didn't know...
It's a little more complicated than that.

Also, ah, now this looks familiar. Target located, thread locked.