PDA

View Full Version : How would you rate yourself?

STLRamsFan
January 25th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?

For me it kind of depends. I tend to be more open in smaller groups with people I've been around or in a work environment (cause without social skills there would be no job at the gym :rolleyes:). While I'm kind of quiet with people I don't really know, once I get talking I'm good after that. Huge groups are a different story.. Overall, definitely extrovert.

Huero
January 25th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I'm afraid of large groups of people
but I like to hang out with my friends

Limited
January 25th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Yeah I hate large groups of people., mainly because I dont know most of them., I'd much rather have a party with a few really close friends, than have like 50 people who I dont know.

So yeah, I'm an introvert, I dont like meeting new people for the simple fact, that I dont know them and pretty much dont know what to talk about to them. I especially hate meeting other introverts, its like trying to have a conversation with a rock.

Also Kyle you gots a job at the gym? Nice catch, what do you do there? Stare at all the hot chicks asses?

ultama121
January 25th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Yeah I'm pretty much an extrovert. If I meet somebody, depending on how much I enjoy being around them, I'll make multiple attempts to become friends with them. I also find myself a lot of the time trying to make conversation with others.

Roostervier
January 25th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Introvert.

Mr Buckshot
January 25th, 2009, 07:17 PM
I'm an extrovert when time permits. I like making friends and going out to movies and restaurants with them. I'm not one of those popular types who's guaranteed to get elected in the student body or something like that, but I'm pretty social most of the time.

During times like IB exams, I'm totally introvert, man, a social life is important but my grades receive much more priority during that time.

Limited
January 25th, 2009, 07:23 PM
During times like IB exams, I'm totally introvert, man, a social life is important but my grades receive much more priority during that time.
My housemates moan that I'm not going out that much, which is true, but right now I'm swamped with work to do. A guy in my class doesnt care and goes out all the time, he asks why I care so much.

Yes social life is very important, but I'm at university to learn and second to have a good time and meet people. He just replied with that I was an unsociable bastard, but pfft :P

legionaire45
January 25th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Introvert; not in any kind of antisocial way, I just tend to form smaller groups of friends.

SnaFuBAR
January 25th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Extrovert. I love talking to and meeting new people.

n00b1n8R
January 25th, 2009, 08:18 PM
I said both but really, I'm more of an introvert.

It generally depends on who I'm with. If I know/like the people I'm around, I'll open up a lot more.
Although, I can generally force myself to open up a lot more if it suits my purposes.

dark57
January 25th, 2009, 08:38 PM
I dont like to talk around people i dont know. With the exception of school and the internetz :D

LlamaMaster
January 25th, 2009, 08:47 PM
No social life.

Rook
January 25th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Depends.

DEElekgolo
January 25th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I talk to people that I can easily build up a relation to. Everyone else, I judge according to skill and knowledge.

Rob Oplawar
January 25th, 2009, 10:04 PM
I'm an extrovert when time permits.
I read that as
"I'm an extrovert with my penis."

me, I'm an introvert. With my penis also. Wrap your brain around that one.

n00b1n8R
January 25th, 2009, 10:13 PM
You.. bend it around?

:sick:

Wakeboy1337
January 25th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Introvert

You.. bend it around?

:sick:

Everyone does that with their girls now.....Don't they?

Heathen
January 25th, 2009, 11:32 PM
I read that as
"I'm an extrovert with my penis."

me, I'm an introvert. With my penis also. Wrap your brain around that one.
You want me to wrap my brain around your penis?

El Lobo
January 25th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Usually extrovert. Depends on how much alcohol is involved.

Ifafudafi
January 25th, 2009, 11:50 PM
While I may appear friendly and rational on the internet, I usually keep to myself if only because of conflicting interests; however, it's kind of hard to teach a bunch of kids without having some hint of an outgoing personality.

So yeah, it depends. Oh, and alcohol helps.

Random
January 26th, 2009, 02:39 AM
I am both, depends on how comfortable I am. Thus like with others alcohol helps, sadly.

Dwood
January 26th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Depends. Lately i've been pretty introvert-y but when I have something to say I will say it.

People look at me weird here in the Liberal sections of Florida (Especially during open-style discussions :D )

Syuusuke
January 26th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Depends, mon.

=)

Corndogman
January 26th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Heh, I'm usually just one extreme of both at a time, sometimes in the middle. When I'm with friends that I know well or people I like, I'll be really crazy and outgoing. Usually when I'm at school though, I don't really talk to anybody in my class, and sometimes go whole school days without talking to anybody. Not that I dislike talking, I either just don't like anyone around me, or cba to do anything but sit there and daydream.

blind
January 26th, 2009, 04:58 PM
extrovert.
i talk too much :(

Hotrod
January 26th, 2009, 05:17 PM
For me it kind of depends. I tend to be more open in smaller groups with people I've been around or in a work environment (cause without social skills there would be no job at the gym :rolleyes:). While I'm kind of quiet with people I don't really know, once I get talking I'm good after that. Huge groups are a different story.. Overall, definitely extrovert.
Same thing here really, though I'm getting a little better at talking to people I don't know (barely though).

cheezdue
January 26th, 2009, 05:39 PM
I'm a quiet guy when I around large groups of people and I like to make new friends only when its a small group.

STLRamsFan
January 26th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Also Kyle you gots a job at the gym? Nice catch, what do you do there? Stare at all the hot chicks asses?

Front Desk stuff, mostly answering phones and signing people in. Once I start really getting into my major, I hope to dip my toes a bit further into the fitness field. Nevertheless, the Front Desk position is a start. And I do have my way with the ladies so it doesn't get any better than that. :pervert:

Limited
January 27th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Front Desk stuff, mostly answering phones and signing people in. Once I start really getting into my major, I hope to dip my toes a bit further into the fitness field. Nevertheless, the Front Desk position is a start. And I do have my way with the ladies so it doesn't get any better than that. :pervert:
Ha ha you scoundrel Kyle :P

KiDD
January 27th, 2009, 08:19 AM
I talk to people that I can easily build up a relation to. Everyone else, I judge according to skill and knowledge.

Well It's good your not stuck up.

Reaper Man
January 27th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Depends really on whether I feel like hanging out with alot of people or not..

Cojafoji
January 27th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Now seriously, I too depend on what I feel like that day/who I hang around with.

I'm also borderline psychotic.

Apoc4lypse
January 27th, 2009, 10:44 AM
This is my social life.

I'm also borderline psychotic.

I KNEW IT!!!

splains the name at least...

I'm a multivert, mean I do what I want biatch. :serious moment:

Bodzilla
January 27th, 2009, 07:25 PM
depends,

introvert in my own time, i like singing making up music and guitar riffs, playing games and whoreing rep.
but i do like meeting people in controlled environments.

i generally gotta at least know something of the person i'm talking too, whether it be music, or the class work or how they know someone else.

Dwood
January 28th, 2009, 09:33 AM
I waged a war on life.

And lost.