PDA

View Full Version : the spamming has come to a end

crop55
March 3rd, 2009, 03:06 PM
it was me who spammed the forum released the fake rio and released counter attack under the name tcem advanchebo. sory for all the trouble(doesnt matter if you accept my sory just saying it) but i had my reasons for spamming the forum. i was a member of dzmt leaded by dz. thats where it all begun. that was one year ago when dz hated cmt and thought they ripped then i started to hate him. i am ald kazei(maby you still know me from the unprotector incident). anyway i wil not spam the forum anymore. also those words i used to spam modacity are the words dz used when he hated cmt. thats all(i bet im getting banned when admin sees this)

DEElekgolo
March 3rd, 2009, 03:07 PM
First post.

RobertGraham
March 3rd, 2009, 03:19 PM
it was me who spammed the forum released the fake rio and released counter attack under the name tcem advanchebo. sory for all the trouble(doesnt matter if you accept my sory just saying it) but i had my reasons for spamming the forum. i was a member of dzmt leaded by dz. thats where it all begun. that was one year ago when dz hated cmt and thought they ripped then i started to hate him. i am ald kazei(maby you still know me from the unprotector incident). anyway i wil not spam the forum anymore. also those words i used to spam modacity are the words dz used when he hated cmt. thats all(i bet im getting banned when admin sees this)
Kazei, why.. just why..? Why do something for someone else if they can do it themselves? It only makes people hate you. Btw, add me back on Xfire, this is dotkito :D

P.S. I Promise I wont spam the shit out of you this time xD

Heathen
March 3rd, 2009, 03:39 PM
I am the king of this thread.

Disaster
March 3rd, 2009, 03:40 PM
in b4 :lock:

Alwin Roth
March 3rd, 2009, 03:47 PM
neat, thanks for saying that.

Chainsy
March 3rd, 2009, 03:52 PM
Cool story, but tbh, modacity is not like halomaps where the little kiddies freak out over a little bit of spam, I am sure mostly everyone had completely forgotten and if you had not brought it back up I am sure no one would have lost any sleep.

Syuusuke
March 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM
Actually I did forget, but hey at least you apologized.

mech
March 3rd, 2009, 03:54 PM

It's okay we forgive you. :rape:

n00b1n8R
March 3rd, 2009, 04:00 PM
NO WE MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT
WE DECLARE A HOLY CRUSADE ON YOUR SPAMMING ASS

TO GLORY :hist101:

Timo
March 3rd, 2009, 04:08 PM

ok