PDA

View Full Version : Story time

blind
March 24th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Whats the most fucked up shit you've ever seen

Man having sex with dog.

They were making out, too. it was in this weird section of town sort of known for that kind of thing. Same area where this spot "fishy tree stump" was. Fishy Tree Stump, as it was known- and I have NO idea the appeal for girls, was an actual tree stump sticking out of the ground. It was pretty small, so girls could fit their cunts over it... but for some reason, tons of girls always used to walk to it after school and fuck the shit out of it. It was nuts. You'd walk past this small field, and see a line of about 50 or 60 girls all waiting to "hump the stump," or sometimes even do anal with it. Nuts huh?

It's really gross though because sometimes dudes who are gay will go there and hump it too. My friends and I would sometimes sneak out to it late and night and put our mouths on it so it's sort of like we're getting to go down on all the hot girls that are there. As soon as it tastes like ass though, we know a gay dude had been the last one there :(

MetKiller Joe
March 24th, 2009, 03:37 PM
My friends and I would sometimes sneak out to it late and night and put our mouths on it so it's sort of like we're getting to go down on all the hot girls that are there. As soon as it tastes like ass though, we know a gay dude had been the last one there :(

:puke:

I don't think there are words for the level of *irk* I'm experiencing right now.

That's really not the kind of thing one talks about on an internet forum, and its something one would talk about with close friends.

Rentafence
March 24th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Oh my :lmao:

PlasbianX
March 24th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Nice shit post :/ honestly if youre going out to suck on a stump, you got something seriously wrong with you.

teh lag
March 24th, 2009, 03:43 PM
............ok, no

E : To clarify, I just don't want to risk some idiot to come in and post tubgirl/goatse/etc. Yeah I can just infract them if they do, but it just seems like a thread of this kind would be an invitation for borderline content like that and I don't want to have to deal with it.