PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Armed...

Inferno
April 6th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Bomb Detonated! (http://www.xfire.com/video/9d699/)
Make sure you view in full screen so you can see commands.
Timberland is just a test I haven't decided on what maps to use. I'm thinking HEH or Damnation for a one bomb mod and BG BC TL or DC for a neutral bomb map.

Also this video does not show this but there is a script for a nav marker on the bomb that only shows up when its not being held by a player AND the bomb does not respawn so when someone dies with it it will drop on the ground and will have a nav on it till someone picks it up. Also the light you see appear when I arm the bomb is broken. It's supposed to appear when the bomb is on the point and disappear when you get off the point. I messed it up apparently but I know whats wrong.

Sel
April 6th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Jesus christ that was horrible music.

Gametype on the other hand looks really cool, but the bomb detonate should be shorter, much shorter. If they can get it to the base, then they shouldnt need to fight off wave after wave of enemies who just need to pick it up.

Inferno
April 6th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Jesus christ that was horrible music.

Mosh pits ftw. I saw them live twice. Don't hate.

Gametype on the other hand looks really cool, but the bomb detonate should be shorter, much shorter. If they can get it to the base, then they shouldnt need to fight off wave after wave of enemies who just need to pick it up.

It's 1 score to win. I'm going to model a destroyed base so after detonation the entire place is blown out.

Choking Victim
April 6th, 2009, 09:21 PM
You shouldn't be able to drop the bomb in place and it keeps arming, you should have to hold the bomb and stand in the trigger volume to arm it. Doing so will allow for more team-oriented cooperation. Also, the only problem with scripting a new gametype is that you can't keep score in the carnage report.

CtrlAltDestroy
April 6th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Or, at least make it arm faster when you're actually holding the bomb.

Inferno
I like being able to drop the bomb while it arms it self. This is the future you don't have to manually arm it.

Also dropping the bomb allows another player to pick it up and move it off the point to disarm so its a trade off. Use weapon and defend but possibly get disarmed or hold bomb on point to keep it in place while teammates defend.

Amit
I voted other: Infinity.

Amazing map.

April 6th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Nice gamemode, though I don't like the fact that the visible explosion effect is smaller than the actual damage effect. (Perhaps add explosion debris flying through the air? and maybe light people near it on fire for a bit?)

t3h m00kz
April 6th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Pretty impressive.

I'm assuming you need a custom map to play it though..

BobtheGreatII
April 6th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Am I the only one who can't watch the video?

UnevenElefant5
April 6th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Yes. Looking really good Inferno. As for the poll, I said Beaver Creek, something about it just screams "Assault" to me.

April 6th, 2009, 09:48 PM
I figured with beaver creek, it makes more sense because the shorter distance to get it makes the gameplay faster. Maybe that's what you're reffering to, lol.

RobertGraham
April 6th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Nice man, horrible music

but I play CS for this yo

Corvette19
April 6th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Lookin real good Inferno :highfive:

Limited
April 6th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Very impressive.

I think, to disarm it, the defending team need to actually have the bomb. Therefore they actually have to fight their way past the other people. I also dont like the fact they can justr pick it up and it goes back to 0%, they need to actually have to disarm it...

Also make it so the attacking team have to actually stand on the point, this counters what I said in first paragraph. I like it when teams have to stay with the objective.

rossmum
April 6th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Infinity or DC would own for this. Two underplayed yet awesome large-team maps.

Sabre
April 7th, 2009, 03:19 AM

This. I vote Danger Canyon.

Sel
April 7th, 2009, 07:17 AM
I wouldn't mind having rev set up with this when it's done.

Corvette19
April 7th, 2009, 10:40 AM
DangerCanyon is my favorite map :P
:O Neutral assault would kick hairy monkey ass over on that map :eek:

supersniper
April 7th, 2009, 11:58 AM
What would be cool is if you made the script run so that it just replaces the oddball script with this one so you really don't have to modify maps to be able to run this.
I don't know if that's possible though.

Kind of like an app you run along side with your server.

Inferno
April 7th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I can set it to over write race and that's what I plan on doing.

Also guys which do you think would be better for bomb arming:
1) Hold the bomb on the point and 15 seconds to arm.
2) Bomb can be anywhere in the base while arming and have a 30 second arming time.

Also beaver creek won.

Donut
April 7th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I like being able to drop the bomb while it arms it self. This is the future you don't have to manually arm it.

Also dropping the bomb allows another player to pick it up and move it off the point to disarm so its a trade off. Use weapon and defend but possibly get disarmed or hold bomb on point to keep it in place while teammates defend.
if you drop a nade on it, will it blow up? or will it just go flying like a regular weapon. and if it goes flying like a regular weapon, will blowing away from the trigger volume stop the arming? you should also put some kind of visual marking as to where you have to be to arm the bomb. i see the flag base there, but maybe a hologram like in KotH

Inferno
April 7th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Guys that was just a test. I'm redoing all the effects and the entire script will be re-vamped. Specifically it currently does 4 checks over the entire arming but I'm going to increase it to 10 checks at 10% increments over a 15 second arming period. Also I'm going to add the nav and a ring to show were to stand.

I actually wrote that script about 6 months ago while I was drunk. I fixed it up and made it sync recently too see if it would work.

I also added a new script to make the server reload the map after a team wins so this will work like its own game type now completely replacing race.

Inferno
April 7th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Update. BeaverKweek is in game and I'm currently setting up the script on that map and making all the neccsary changes.

Bomb is going to have to replace CTF because no other game uses team spawns.

supersniper
April 7th, 2009, 06:26 PM
team race?

Inferno
April 7th, 2009, 06:30 PM
That still uses the random spawns I think.

supersniper
April 7th, 2009, 06:32 PM
team slayer?

Inferno
April 7th, 2009, 06:34 PM
No the only game type that actually uses proper team spawns is CTF.
+1

supersniper
April 7th, 2009, 06:43 PM
:( -1

p0lar_bear
April 7th, 2009, 07:00 PM
There a way for you to get it to recognize whether or not the "Assault" variable in CTF settings is set to ON?

rossmum
April 7th, 2009, 07:27 PM
I can set it to over write race and that's what I plan on doing.

Also guys which do you think would be better for bomb arming:
1) Hold the bomb on the point and 15 seconds to arm.
2) Bomb can be anywhere in the base while arming and have a 30 second arming time.

Also beaver creek won.
uguu fuck beavercreeek

do something bigger too at least

CtrlAltDestroy
April 7th, 2009, 07:29 PM
One option would be to use the vehicle settings to turn on/off the assault gametype mode.

Inferno
April 7th, 2009, 07:33 PM
One option would be to use the vehicle settings to turn on/off the assault gametype mode.

99% of the halo user base is too retarded to figure out how to use that.

uguu fuck beavercreeek

do something bigger too at least

I'm going to do a DC version too.

rossmum
April 7th, 2009, 07:34 PM
99% of the halo user base is too retarded to figure out how to use that.
no loss vOv

Inferno
April 7th, 2009, 07:37 PM
If you want a switch to turn it on/off I'll just make it a script you have to wake to start a assault game.

But since this is just going to be original maps with a syncing room off to the side I'm not going to bother making it a switch. If anyone wants to include this in there map though I can write a toggle-able version. (I know that's not a word)

rossmum
April 7th, 2009, 07:53 PM
actually p sure it is a word lol

Amit
April 7th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Yes.

Alex
April 7th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Looks good. The arming should be somewhere between 10-15 secs with a 8-10secs respawn time for players.

Can you throw the bomb so you can have some breathing room while defending your base?

DarkHalo003
April 7th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Use a smaller map for quick testing, such as Longest or Danger Canyon. That's my opinion.

Until I hear better music, I'm calling only Inferno an Emo. End of story.

Corndogman
April 8th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Until I hear better music, I'm calling only Inferno an Emo. End of story.

Thats not Emo music. It's just really bad metal.

The only good metal is metal that has actual singing, not just screaming.

Sabre
April 8th, 2009, 10:12 AM

Extremely bad metal.

True.

Also, Make it so the bomb takes longer to arm, about 10-15% longer, just too fast for any good attempt.

Rhydgaled
April 8th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Bomb Detonated! (http://www.xfire.com/video/9d699/)
Make sure you view in full screen so you can see commands.
Timberland is just a test I haven't decided on what maps to use. I'm thinking HEH or Damnation for a one bomb mod and BG BC TL or DC for a neutral bomb map.
Looking like a good start. Say if, at a later date, you decide to do a version with more than one point to win can the game actually register the points scored? By the way I voted bloodgultch, but Coagulation is better I think. I see you picked Beaver Creak, I think that would have been my third choice. Any chance of a coagulation or bloodgultch version in the future?

It's 1 score to win. I'm going to model a destroyed base so after detonation the entire place is blown out.I wanted the HALO 3 explosion to look big enough to completly demolish the base, I was disapointed when it was still not much bigger than a frag grenade explosion. I think your idea of actually having a destroyed model of the base is great, would make it alot more realistic. Disarming looks a little too easy, see if you can make the defenders have to stand next to it for 1-3 seconds before it disarms or just prevent pick-up if the team that planted it are still in the target spot. On gametype I think the suggestion to replace the assault varient of capture the flag would be best if it is possible.

Inferno
April 8th, 2009, 03:40 PM

Of course my music sucks that's why I listen to it and there's no way HC and Metal can be well written!
(http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/mychildren_mybride_lyrics_10387/unbreakable_lyrics_76322/severance_lyrics_757550.html)
PREPOSTEROUS! (http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/When-The-Sun-Sleeps-lyrics-Underoath/9D8938C7AB74329F48256C940008E47C)

Seriously there is a volume button if you don't like it or are not into scream music then MUTE IT stop whining. I hate how other people label that as shit music when screaming is much harder than singing and is beautiful in its own way. I know from experience.

CAN I SCREAMMMM?!!!
YEAHHHH
We lack the motion to move to the new beat
WHOO!

It's here for us to admire if we can afford the beauty of it
If we can afford the luxury of turning our heads
(If we can if we can if we can)
Adjust the thousand dollar smile and behold the creation of man
Great words won't cover ugly actions
Good frames won't save bad paintings

WOOO

YEAAAH!
We lack motion

When the day is over (Hey) the doors are locked on us
'Cause money buys the access
And we can't pay the cost
How can we expect anyone to listen
If we're using the same old voice?
We need new noise
New art for the real people

We dance to all the wrong songs
We enjoy all the wrong moves
We're not leading

We're not, we're not, we're not
We're not, we're not, we're not..
Leading

Here we go!

We're not leading

YEAH!

YEAH!

YEAH!

(16x)The new beat!!

Thank you. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8MkVIe9xGc&feature=PlayList&p=12AEF7FEDCC741E3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7)

New art for real people.

</offtopic rage-rant>

Inferno
April 8th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Odd problem. The bomb arms till it gets to 60% then the game crashes... I think its because I have like 12 stacked if statements. I'm going to reduce to 20% increments to see if that fixes it but I want to ask here real quick in case its just something stupid I did.

(if ( and (= player_has_bomb true) (volume_test_object blue_bomb_point bomb) )
(begin
(sv_say "Red Team Is Arming The Bomb At Blue Base")
(sleep 125)
(begin (sv_say "Bomb Armed 10%") (sleep 60)
(begin (sv_say "Bomb Armed 20%") (sleep 60)
(begin (sv_say "Bomb Armed 30%") (sleep 60)
(begin (sv_say "Bomb Armed 40%") (sleep 60)
(begin (sv_say "Bomb Armed 50%") (sleep 60)
(begin (sv_say "Bomb Armed 60%") (sleep 60)
(begin (sv_say "Bomb Armed 70%") (sleep 60)
(begin (sv_say "Bomb Armed 80%") (sleep 60)
(begin (sv_say "Bomb Armed 90%") (sleep 60)
(begin (sv_say "Bomb Armed 100%")
(begin
(object_teleport detonate_blue_hog blue_detonate_flag)
(sv_say "Bomb Detonated At Blue Base")
(sleep 9999)
)(begin (sv_say "Bomb Disarmed") )
) (begin (sv_say "Bomb Disarmed") )
)
)
) )
)
)
)
)
)
) (begin (sv_say "Bomb Disarmed, that was close!") )
)
)(begin (sv_say "Bomb Disarmed, that was close!") )
)

)
)
)
)
)

rossmum
April 8th, 2009, 05:45 PM
TANGENT TIME

I hate how other people label that as shit music when screaming is much harder than singing and is beautiful in its own way. I know from experience.
</offtopic rage-rant>
Believe me, no, it's not. I can scream my lungs out happily all day and be heard from the other end of my street (a pretty long street, as luck would have it), yet I have a bitch of a time trying to keep up with Bruce Dickinson when I make feeble attempts to sing along with my favourite metal songs (and I'm told I'm a good singer, though whether I agree or not is another matter). Obviously you're entitled to your own tastes, but I never understood in the slightest how people can just listen to someone screaming and yelling and call it music rather than... well, screaming and yelling, really.

As for metal? Mainstream metal stopped being good in the late 80s, now it's only a few bands keeping it alive. vOv

Screaming doesn't fall under metal as far as I'm concerned, nor does any of this other new stuff which kids these days seem to associate with it before they'd think of Judas Priest, Metallica or Maiden.

Anyway, gametype looks pretty awesome so far. Not sure if still arming when dropped is that good a plan though; part of what made assault so good was the need for teamwork to make sure the bomb got through. If you can edit it to remove the unmanned arming (if this was previously mentioned, sorry, but I'm in a hurry to get up to speed on about 3 forums before I go away for a few days), do it.

Inferno
April 8th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Anyone can scream, few people can scream well. And its not just yelling like a retarded monkey its screaming in a specific way that's hard to do. Not much of a better way to explain it.

Try screaming as loud as MyChildren MyBride and in the same way for 30 minutes at a concert. After 2 minutes in you'll be wanting to stop because it fucking hurts. It takes years to get to the point where you can do it right.

And remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

do it.
Did it.

Sabre
April 9th, 2009, 03:39 AM
I also think you should put a KOTH marker around the arming point.
It's more CA that way :\

PopeAK49
April 9th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Wow this is awesome. I would love to use this game type for a specific map when it's completed.

Inferno
April 9th, 2009, 07:42 PM
UPDATE TIME YAY! (http://www.xfire.com/video/9fabb/)

Now we need a beta test! Who's up for a few rounds on my dedi?

English Mobster
April 9th, 2009, 08:03 PM
UPDATE TIME YAY! (http://www.xfire.com/video/9fabb/)

Now we need a beta test! Who's up for a few rounds on my dedi?
Sure, why not?

Inferno, stop releasing cool stuff.

Inferno
April 9th, 2009, 08:28 PM
K well we need at the very least 4 people so who can play at 3:00 tomorrow central time?

HDoan
April 9th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Dibs.

English Mobster
April 9th, 2009, 08:50 PM
K well we need at the very least 4 people so who can play at 3:00 tomorrow central time?
I can't make it tomorrow, sorry.

Syuusuke
April 9th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Oh cool I can do it.

(That's 4 for you EST people)

Heathen
April 9th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Screamo is gay. Plain and simple. I dont mean gay like "He has to work on Christmas....thats gay." I mean "That is a very homosexual style of music"

Either way, I am interested in this because I (for some reason) thought this WAS on halo 1 a while back...

Advancebo
April 9th, 2009, 10:01 PM
I wanna play.

Inferno
April 9th, 2009, 10:02 PM
I like lolicon
ftfy

:p

Also not screamo "progressive hardcore" is the correct term for "the fall of troy"

And cool we still need more people.

SnaFuBAR
April 9th, 2009, 10:03 PM
i'll test for you.

Advancebo
April 9th, 2009, 10:04 PM
I too will test for you.

p0lar_bear
April 9th, 2009, 10:37 PM
We've started moving some stuff today... I'd be glad to join the test but I'm unsure of what I'm doing at that time...

Gwunty
April 10th, 2009, 12:12 AM
ill come because I can, and you owe me because of that sandtrap model.

NuggetWarmer
April 10th, 2009, 12:50 AM
I'm good for it. No classes tomorrow. :)

Cortexian
April 10th, 2009, 12:50 AM
If I'm around tomorrow I'll be hosting the beta builds Inferno sends me on Lancers Edge for most of the day.

n00b1n8R
April 10th, 2009, 03:09 AM
I'll be there, I'm on Easter holidays now :D

Sel
April 10th, 2009, 10:49 AM
hook me up

Inferno
April 10th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Ok guys contact me on AIM (infernoxpyro) or Xfire (wankzta) and we will start setting up for beta. The server will go up as soon as freelancer gets on or If I just set up my server.

Also another update
Neutral Bomb, Gametypes and, You!
I've modified the script so that when the game ends it checks to see if you have a custom gametype named "Neutral Bomb" if you have this gametype it will load it instead of the standard CTF variant. This allows you to create custom bomb settings like Search and Destroy or Rocket Bombs or Neutral Snipers etc etc etc...

OH THE POSSIBILITYS!

Heathen
April 10th, 2009, 11:13 AM
ftfy

:p

Also not screamo "progressive hardcore" is the correct term for "the fall of troy"

And cool we still need more people.
I like the fall of troy?

Inferno
April 10th, 2009, 11:19 AM
You like watching nasty porn.
I like insane music.

Pyong Kawaguchi
April 10th, 2009, 01:17 PM
I like the music, whats the name of the song?

Inferno
April 10th, 2009, 01:32 PM
"Chapter 4: Enter the Black Demon" by The Fall of Troy.
It's a continuous album.

p0lar_bear
April 10th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Beta's in an hour, I'll be here.

Inferno
April 10th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Where getting some bad weather over here. Sirens are going off and everything. If I log off randomly its either tornadoes or power loss.

edit-
Storms pretty much passed. We didn't get hit to badly. (http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/35601?from=36hr_tornWarn_golf&zoom=8&interactiveMapLayer=radar)

Syuusuke
April 10th, 2009, 03:31 PM
And your storms coming over here!

Inferno
April 10th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Anyone wanna host because freelancer won't log in.

p0lar_bear
April 10th, 2009, 03:49 PM
How about giving the map to your testers? :|

If you want I could hijack yoyo's server if it's upopulated, though there would be some lag since it's a Euro server.

Inferno
April 10th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Well I'm going to upload it when we get a server then I'll pass out the link.

Let me see if I can set up a server....

-edit
No my bros a fag and I can't set up a server unless hes off the laptop.

Also euro server would be laggy for all of us I think.

Everyone get on aim or xfire (i listed my user names back like 2 pages ago)

-edit again
We got a server. Syusake (sorry dude i cant spell your name) is going to host a dedi.

GET ON AIM OR XFIRE NAOOOWOO

Syuusuke
April 10th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I'm not a drink.

sevlag
April 11th, 2009, 08:10 AM
did mythril get a chance to play? I sent him the thing and all...cryin shame I could get on CE...I hate my junker of a computer

Syuusuke
April 11th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Yea he did

NuggetWarmer
April 11th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Syuusuke was downloading too much porn, so the server was laggy as hell.

What I did notice when playing, was that if the bomb is dropped, the marker no longer shows above it, so it can get confusing when trying to find it.

supersniper
April 11th, 2009, 10:38 AM
how'd the beta go?
also wouldn't it be more fair if when you held the bomb your speed would be halved?

p0lar_bear
April 11th, 2009, 11:12 AM
It was great until we learned that you can arm the bomb in your own base. :v:

Inferno
April 11th, 2009, 11:15 AM
What I did notice when playing, was that if the bomb is dropped, the marker no longer shows above it, so it can get confusing when trying to find it.
I had it working perfect until I realized that while the object definitions and XYZ sync the name of the object does not.
In short, fail net game fails.

It was great until we learned that you can arm the bomb in your own base. :v:
Fail missing team check script fails.

Also sorry I dropped randomly the other day. I had to do chores etc and I found out that sandbox was released and me and a friend made vacant from cod4.

So guys I'm going to remove spawn grenades and move all re spawns outside the bases. Anything else you think I should do before releasing this?

Syuusuke
April 11th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Yea, not use battle creek.

Inferno
April 11th, 2009, 11:20 AM
A danger canyon version is coming too.

Cortexian
April 11th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Also, find out why it caused my server to crash as soon as people joined.

Inferno
April 11th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Elaborate.

Cortexian
April 12th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Elaborate.
When I changed my mapcycle to your map/ctf the server would crash as soon as someone joined it. There's nothing more to elaborate. I'm running SAPP/Rec0's app but that shouldn't affect it since your setup is all script based.

Inferno
April 12th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Well on my dedi and on Sukey's dedi there was no problem so it's probably a game servers problem or a reco/sapp problem.

StankBacon
April 12th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Also, find out why it caused my server to crash as soon as people joined.

it uses sv_say

Inferno
April 12th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Uh?
Why does sv_say crash gameservers servers?

p0lar_bear
April 12th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Uh?
Why does sv_say crash gameservers servers?

Servers using rec0's app (and possibly SAPP) crash when a sv_say command is issued via console or scripts.

Inferno
April 12th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Why?

Cortexian
April 12th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Why?
Because they make use of:

say * "message"Instead of:

sv_say "message"Just make it SAPP compatible using "say *" instead of "sv_say" and included a readme saying that you need SAPP to run this map on your server. This will also prevent people from hosting "0 ping faggotry" servers since SAPP doesn't work on "0 ping" servers iirc.

Inferno
April 12th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Uh make the map only compatible with like 3 servers.... Umm no thanks really.

Cortexian
April 12th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Uh make the map only compatible with like 3 servers.... Umm no thanks really.
SAPP takes 30 seconds to setup. If the admins are to lazy to add it to their servers to host this then so be it. I was going to host these 24/7 on my Gameservers.com server, but not if you can't make it compatible.

Kalub
April 12th, 2009, 11:33 PM
One question: What the fuck is SAPP?

Inferno
April 13th, 2009, 03:16 PM
SAPP takes 30 seconds to setup. If the admins are to lazy to add it to their servers to host this then so be it. I was going to host these 24/7 on my Gameservers.com server, but not if you can't make it compatible.

Can't anyways "say" is not a valid hsc command (to my knowledge) and if I try can compile it as one sapien will go :mad:.

Why not just disable sapp when you run these maps? That would be easier.

Cortexian
April 14th, 2009, 01:14 AM
Can't anyways "say" is not a valid hsc command (to my knowledge) and if I try can compile it as one sapien will go :mad:.

Why not just disable sapp when you run these maps? That would be easier.
Cause then I'd have to disable Rec0's app, which makes the server boring.

StankBacon
April 14th, 2009, 02:40 AM
ugh, sapp / rec0s app is not the problem.

the modded haloceded.exe is the problem, somehow whilst h4xing it patrick left in some errors that make sv_say crash the dedi, regardless if rec0 or sapp are even installed.

if anyone here is good at reverse engineering or whatever, all you need to do it look at rec0's modded haloceded.exe for 1.07 (http://www.hivclan.net/stuff/haloceded-rec0-1.07.rar) and compare it with a virgin 1.07 file (http://www.hivclan.net/stuff/haloceded-1.07-fresh.rar) to see what rec0 changed.

then make those changes to the 1.08 haloceded.exe without the errors, thus eliminating the need for sapp at all (for rec0 to work) and any crashes to do with sv_say.

pat's modded 1.08 w/ errors for reference. (http://www.hivclan.net/stuff/haloceded-pat-1.08.rar)