PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 3p animator.

PwN Lone
April 12th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Well, as the title suggest, I'm looking for a 3p animator to help me with a few animations for the Flood biped. If your interested just post here.

-Lone

p0lar_bear
April 12th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Any insight as to what this is for? A general rule of thumb around here is that users generally don't blindly jump into requests, and would like to know beforehand if they'll be working on something worth their time, or even doable for that matter.

Not necessarily saying that your request is undoubtedly a waste of time, rather that most of us are tied up with their own things to take requests on a whim.

PwN Lone
April 12th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Any insight as to what this is for? A general rule of thumb around here is that users generally don't blindly jump into requests, and would like to know beforehand if they'll be working on something worth their time, or even doable for that matter.

Not necessarily saying that your request is undoubtedly a waste of time, rather that most of us are tied up with their own things to take requests on a whim.

Sure, well, if any of you ahve been over at halomaps then you'll most liekly have seen this: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=23540&start=1

Is the Flood Campaign project, that I'm working on along with a few others, most of which are members here.

Basically we need somone to animate the flood biped for berserking, using vehciles and the like.