PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii

flibitijibibo
May 22nd, 2009, 02:25 PM
Clicky (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/91903-Metroid-Prime-Trilogy-Coming-To-Wii)

No moar fumbling with legacy controls! Hopefully the enhancements won't tamper with the original design of the first two games, either.

Jean-Luc
May 22nd, 2009, 02:29 PM
I keep wishing for the day when they re-make Metroid Prime in HD graphics for the PC. I can dream :rolleyes:

flibitijibibo
May 22nd, 2009, 08:37 PM
This would be it if your PC can run Dolphin.

Jean-Luc
May 22nd, 2009, 08:45 PM
:haw:

Can't wait then.

Pooky
May 22nd, 2009, 11:59 PM
lol, this has been known forever and they're just now posting about it.

BobtheGreatII
May 23rd, 2009, 12:26 AM

Yeah. That. Old.

Corndogman
May 23rd, 2009, 12:43 AM
Looks like Nintendo took a few pointers from Valve.

Arteen
May 23rd, 2009, 07:50 AM
I'm definitely getting this. It's a great deal at only $50. I love the Prime games (I absolutely adore Prime 1) enough that the new controls, widescreen, etc are worth the purchase.

No moar fumbling with legacy controls! Hopefully the enhancements won't tamper with the original design of the first two games, either.
From what I read, they're adding stuff like the Spring Ball move to Prime 1 and 2, which will make the games more playable, but just as challenging. I think the new controls will make the games harder, at least for me. I had no issue with the GC controls, but I'm not able to maneuver as precisely with the Wii controls.

It's been known that there would be Wii versions of Prime 1 and 2, but Nintendo has only just announced that the three Prime games would be packed together. Before that it was just optimistic speculation.

teh lag
May 23rd, 2009, 07:53 AM
Oh god yes.

There goes my entire month of September.

STLRamsFan
May 23rd, 2009, 09:44 AM
Sweet deal, as long as they don't screw with it much (see the DKC series on GBA, ugh) I'll definitely get it.

Hotrod
May 23rd, 2009, 08:12 PM
Now that makes me want to get a Wii even more :(

TeeKup
May 23rd, 2009, 08:46 PM
The Metroid Prime series was one the greatest things to ever grace a gamers eyes. If I had a Wii I'd buy this in a heart beat.