PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with Seattle...

paladin
November 29th, 2009, 09:03 PM
In the past month, 5 police officers have been shot and killed. Seriously, whats wrong with people. What in Gods name would come over you to walk into a cafe and shoot 4 cops, then run away. The guy didnt shoot at anyone else, just the cops. wtf/.

4 today in Coffee Shop (http://www.king5.com/news/local/4-slain-were-original-Lakewood-officers-78106942.html)

Halloween Cop shot in drive by, another wounded (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2010178307_webcopshot31m.html)

And another was killed in Everett a few months ago.

wtf....

FRain
November 29th, 2009, 09:09 PM
glad i live in the booneys in gig harbor

except we get the meth junkies so

Caboos001
November 29th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I live in Seattle as well. Heard about this during work today, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people. My Heart goes out to those cops and their families.
:smith:

TripleHelix
November 29th, 2009, 10:16 PM
:( This happened within a few miles of where I live. So tragic, all of them with young children. Fuck the scum who did this.

paladin
November 30th, 2009, 01:10 AM
I just want to laugh at people that cry out police brutality. Seriously.... this is the shit they have to put up with. Their job is life and death.

Con
November 30th, 2009, 01:24 AM
I'd always assumed that Seattle was a pretty calm city being so close to what I know here in BC. This type of crime is sickening.

k4is3rxkh40s
November 30th, 2009, 02:11 AM
I'd always assumed that Seattle was a pretty calm city being so close to what I know here in BC. This type of crime is sickening.

Depends on what part, and if it's really Seattle or not, because most of the time people say Seattle to cover from Everett/Lynnwood to Federal Way or so. I live in Everett and it seems I hear police cars heading up the street at least once a day. A couple years ago a meth house was busted between a middle school and elementary school by my house, had to lockdown both schools and kept everyone in until around 4~

Limited
November 30th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Oh boy, when they find the guy that did this, they're gonna rip him to shreds.

Hotrod
November 30th, 2009, 06:30 AM
This is so sad :( What is it with people hating on cops anyway? They're just normal people who want to make a better place of this world, and are only doing their jobs. RIP Awesome cops... :(

Kornman00
November 30th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Sounds to me like a hate crime

It really is no different than someone going into, say a What the Pho, and blasting the first four Charlies they see.

Yes, tragic that it was officers of the law, but all in all...c'est la vie.

dark navi
November 30th, 2009, 07:46 AM
If they find him, doubt he makes it to court.

"I surren-"

*bang*

flibitijibibo
November 30th, 2009, 08:03 AM

""

*bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**b ang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**ban g**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang* *bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**b ang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**ban g**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang*
ftfy

FRain
November 30th, 2009, 09:21 AM

"Target acquired."

*bang**bang**bang*

"Tango Down"

*bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**b ang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**ban g**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang* *bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**b ang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**ban g**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang*

(reload)

"He's dead, you know."

*bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**b ang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**ban g**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang* *bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**b ang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**ban g**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang**bang*

ftfy
ftfy'd your ftfy

paladin
November 30th, 2009, 10:35 AM
The suspect is a parolee, out on bail for child abuse and assaulting a cop. He was sentenced 95 years in an Arkansas state prison but was release but Mike Huckabee on Clemency 20 years ago when he was 17. Yet another reason hate Mike Huckabee...

Limited
November 30th, 2009, 10:47 AM
The suspect is a parolee, out on bail for child abuse and assaulting a cop. He was sentenced 95 years in an Arkansas state prison but was release but Mike Huckabee on Clemency 20 years ago when he was 17. Yet another reason hate Mike Huckabee...
Stupid, so hes basically a twat through and through, yet idiot Huckabee lets him out. I hope he has a guilty conscience about this.

I hope they dont kill him, beat the shit out of him though, thats a given. But let him have a drawn out misery of a life. Either that or accidently on purpose fudge up his lethal injection, resulting in him dying over a period of months.

=sw=warlord
November 30th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Either that or accidently on purpose fudge up his lethal injection, resulting in him dying over a period of months.
I seem to remember the lethal injection is just an over dose of aneasthetics that make it impossible for the body to carry on functioning, another thing that basic human rights has put in place.

Cojafoji
November 30th, 2009, 11:44 AM
I remember here in Philly, last year, there was a cop getting killed like every week. Nasty shit.

Corndogman
November 30th, 2009, 05:02 PM
I remember here in Philly, last year, there was a cop getting killed like every week. Nasty shit.

Yeah, I love Philly when I'm just visiting, but I don't think I'd ever want to live there. At least not in the actual city. Last time I went, a meth-head said to me "I'll karate-chop all you motherfuckers!" in those exact words, fun times.

mech
December 1st, 2009, 07:21 AM
The police killed him today. Pretty sure he was unarmed.

SnaFuBAR
December 1st, 2009, 02:57 PM

link

Heathen
December 1st, 2009, 03:28 PM
How ya doin' Mike? Did you know you killed 4 cops today?

k4is3rxkh40s
December 1st, 2009, 03:38 PM
How ya doin' Mike? Did you know you killed 4 cops today?

I didn't kill any cops :<

link

He was trying to get away so a cop shot him (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34194122/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/)
He also already had a gunshot wound from being shot earlier

paladin
December 1st, 2009, 11:39 PM

Actually,

Ed Troyer, a spokesman for the Pierce County sheriff, confirmed Clemmons had a gun that belonged to one of the slain Lakewood officers.

Link (http://www.king5.com/news/local/Police-fatally-shoot-suspect-78210277.html)

His hole fucking family is going down for helping him. Good riddance.

Link (http://www.king5.com/home/Clemmons-accomplices-arrested-charged-by-prosecutors-78266317.html)

Limited
December 2nd, 2009, 07:32 AM
Ha

shot by the patrolman after Clemmons made a move for a gun he had taken from one of the slain officers, police said.

The news source I saw, a deputy said the ex-con ran around the car, and thats when the officer shot him.

I hope he rots in hell.

paladin
December 2nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
The news is making it sound like he was setting a trap for another police officers by leaving the car with the hood up and then ambushing them when a cop stopped. Now that I think about, the way events went down, its seems legit.

its a trap...

Heathen
December 2nd, 2009, 04:45 PM
He isn't dead. He shape shifted into one of the cops and is waiting.

paladin
December 2nd, 2009, 09:25 PM
Call Sam and Dean...

=sw=warlord
December 3rd, 2009, 10:29 AM
He isn't dead. He shape shifted into one of the cops and is waiting.
Remember, No russian.

paladin
December 4th, 2009, 03:20 AM
Wow....

Don't open if you can't stomach a dead body...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/Maurice_Clemmons.jpeg

Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Clemmons)

Cojafoji
December 4th, 2009, 08:28 AM
nice corpse. shame they couldn't string it out...