PDA

View Full Version : Good RPG games for PC?

Alwin Roth
January 2nd, 2010, 05:46 PM
So I dug out my old Ps2 from the basement and decided to give Final Fantasy X a go after a couple years of not playing.

For some reason, I am twice as much addicted to it, and currently am Still playing it.

Now, I want to find a game similar to Final Fantasy for the PC, anyone got any suggestions???

Ganon
January 2nd, 2010, 05:49 PM
KOTOR

Amit
January 2nd, 2010, 05:54 PM
Mass Effect is even better on PC than the X360.

Cagerrin
January 2nd, 2010, 06:26 PM
KOTOR
This. KotOR 2 is a better game(too bad it doesn't have an ending), but it's best if you play them in order.

Mass Effect is even better on PC than the X360.
This as well. Mako is actually fun without thumbsticks. Though that's true of a lot of things.

In the middle(more like 3/4) of my completionist playthrough since I want a good save for ME2. Hysterical Liara is... amusing.

DEElekgolo
January 2nd, 2010, 06:56 PM
Fallout 3.

Yoko
January 2nd, 2010, 07:22 PM
Barbie Horse Adventures

Donut
January 2nd, 2010, 07:26 PM
final fantasy 7 and 8 for the pc

343guiltymc
January 2nd, 2010, 07:39 PM
Dragon Age

blind
January 2nd, 2010, 07:43 PM
The first koror was the best hth

Ganon
January 2nd, 2010, 11:13 PM
The first koror was the best hth

qft

the second's interface blew and was hard to adjust to compared to the first

Alwin Roth
January 3rd, 2010, 10:00 AM
Sigh, I'm talking about where you roam around and all of the sudden you hear the
"BADABADABADADAAAAAA" and it goes into this "turn" combat style, like pokemon for the gameboy or final fantasy...

Needles
January 3rd, 2010, 11:55 AM
Sigh, I'm talking about where you roam around and all of the sudden you hear the
"BADABADABADADAAAAAA" and it goes into this "turn" combat style, like pokemon for the gameboy or final fantasy...

What...
I guess fallout 3 would be good for this. There are lots of random enemy encounters, some you may want to actually stealth around and avoid (playing on very hard is fun, makes you think twice about doing stuff =P). Especially in the DLCs, I think its on steam with all 5 DLC's for $40 atm, its the game of the year addition.

Ganon
January 3rd, 2010, 01:34 PM

Digimon world 3 :3