PDA

View Full Version : the pinnacle of human patheticism

JPEG
January 17th, 2010, 03:35 AM
ok someone best be trollin or il feel worse than i already do for our race.

http://community.livejournal.com/tothehometree/4785.html

i mean i don't even know where to start with this. people who believe they are an alien race that was created by a film director. and even going to worship it. and apparently even some to die for it.

" I'm sure that's what the German civilians thought to themselves of the warning signs before kristallnacht happened."
^comment posted by the organization

comparing themselves to being persecuted like the jews were in WW2 by the nazis? i don't recall the time a government said, ok were going to round up all of the blue people and exterminate them.

now im all open to the idea of different religious beliefs, but someone who forms a religion and a race they now believe themselves to be based of a 2010 film. whats next people who run around saying their really a wookie and im told im raciest against "fictionkin". YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. (in answer to probably the first post yes im mad)(btw ppl already know im a furry this has nothing to do with it leave that part alone this is solely to being this to your attention.)

Bodzilla
January 17th, 2010, 03:53 AM
no different from every other religion in my eyes, there all equally laughable from a logical stand point, and i know i ruffle feathers when i say that but thats all i see.

And yes it is pathetic but have you seen the world lately? what do we have to be proud of? everyones more suspicious and hostile then ever before, the tides of progress are constantly being blocked and stamped on by people unable to deal with change and we have the same politicians the world over, only thing is they have different names.

People across the board and around the word are continually getting screwed down more and more through regulation and fines and tax's in anything whether it be driving, work opportunity's, art and music.... you name it and i bet it's more regulated and controlled then ever.
i mean look at the internet for fucks sake and how it's continually under attack by telecom company's wanting to control what people hear and see and put a price tag on that information.

Quite frankly i can see why people turn to this shit, because as it stands this world fucking sucks.

and you know who's at fault?
we are.

because we didnt make the stands when we should of.

JPEG
January 17th, 2010, 04:10 AM
i guess 2012 is starting to look alot better for me. hopefully it follows thru unlike Y2K

JPEG
January 17th, 2010, 04:18 AM
oh fuck shit. i knew i shouldnt of googled stuff.

apparently they also have people called Otaku-kin. their belief is this...

"Naruto is actually a story about my life. In a previous lifetime in another world I was Naruto, and some force has allowed people in this world to know my story."

tho could apparently be any char in some cases like this poor lad

"I was actually good friends with a girl who suddenly turned into one of those. Happened with just about every anime or vidya game she liked.

I kept tried to help her when it got really bad, but she just snapped on me and told me to go die for not believing she was magical anime people.

My heart broke at the same time as it rejoiced."

Rook
January 17th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Don't know about the naruto part but what else did you expect of anime lovers?????

Ganon
January 17th, 2010, 04:30 AM
what does naruto spell backwards?

FAGGOT

Heathen
January 17th, 2010, 04:48 AM
what does naruto spell backwards?

FAGGOT

I cant lol enough at this (see rep) but if I could I would probably follow it up by sucking your dick.

and anyways, the trollziness of this group is uninterestingly evident.

JPEG
January 17th, 2010, 05:02 AM
I cant lol enough at this (see rep) but if I could I would probably follow it up by sucking your dick.

and anyways, the trollziness of this group is uninterestingly evident.

i god damn well hope they are trolling, im tempted to go warhammer 40k on these heretics.

Reaper Man
January 17th, 2010, 10:41 AM
im tempted to go warhammer 40k on these heretics.
...so you're going/want to impose your religion upon them? That's no better than what they're doing.

rossmum
January 17th, 2010, 11:44 AM
the world is full of dumbs, more at six

Dwood
January 17th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Dont bother with imposing your religion on them, just murder em all, or at least put them where they cant hurt anyone.

Aerowyn
January 17th, 2010, 11:29 PM
This post just sent me off in an hour's worth of reading about Otherkin and Otakukin on Encyclopedia Dramatica. It was hilarious.

Phopojijo
January 17th, 2010, 11:49 PM
i god damn well hope they are trolling, im tempted to go warhammer 40k on these heretics.Psssst. Warhammer 40k isn't real either.

Jean-Luc
January 17th, 2010, 11:53 PM
Psssst. Warhammer 40k isn't real either.
YOU SHALL BURN IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR

In relevance to the thread, stuff like this never fails to amuse me. Of course, they can get to the point where I lose gradually more faith in mankind. A fine example of that was the "Help groups" for those depressed they don't live in Pandora.

JPEG
January 18th, 2010, 12:49 AM
YOU SHALL BURN IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR

In relevance to the thread, stuff like this never fails to amuse me. Of course, they can get to the point where I lose gradually more faith in mankind. A fine example of that was the "Help groups" for those depressed they don't live in Pandora.

its more than just that which is the sad part. i wish natural selection still worked.

t3h m00kz
January 18th, 2010, 02:59 AM
I tend to not judge people as a group, I tend to judge people individually based on their level of stupid

neuro
January 18th, 2010, 03:21 AM
I tend to not judge people as a group, I tend to judge people individually based on their level of stupid

this.

and if the stupid spreads troughout the group, the advised course of action is obvious.

BURN IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR

Botolf
January 18th, 2010, 03:30 AM
What's truly scary about all this is that given a couple decades or a couple hundred years, some of this weird internet shit will have sprouted into a religion with influence.

Don't believe me? Scientology.

JPEG
January 18th, 2010, 03:35 AM
this.

and if the stupid spreads troughout the group, the advised course of action is obvious.

BURN IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR

i dont even think a burning for these people would be sufficient. not even what my friend requested which was death by twilight. acid that is on fire shot out of a shot gun isnt close.