PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling Speed

TEMPTii
February 7th, 2010, 10:15 PM
I got this new mouse and it can't scroll for shit. When I press down the middle button, I gotta wait 2 seconds for it to register, and then when I scroll it, I gotta wait another 2 seconds. Sometimes it doesn't even register.

Whenever I go into debug cam, I can't do anything because of this crap. Isn't there some kind of code I can use to set the camera speed?

seanthelawn
February 7th, 2010, 10:20 PM
I had a similar problem a while ago; I used to have to minimize Halo and then restore it for the debug camera to be able to change speeds. You can also press shift in Sapien to increase camera speed from what I know. Besides that, I don't know what you can do.

TEMPTii
February 7th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Debug camera is always able to change speeds. I need to do it ingame because I want to record some stuff but solstice cam doesn't register points if they are in flycam so I need to use debug.

chrisk123999
February 8th, 2010, 07:38 AM
I used the side button on my mouse for middle mouse. Go to mouse options in control panel and set it there, if you have a mouse with another button. Or you could make your right click as a middle mouse...

TEMPTii
February 8th, 2010, 04:40 PM
But then how would I adjust the speed if it's a click-only button?

Donut
February 8th, 2010, 05:06 PM
this is probably not what you want to hear but if you still have the receipt, you might want to just bring the mouse back and get a different one

or alternately, if youre really getting pissed off, go out and buy one of these (http://questgarden.com/38/18/2/061214042235/images/microsoft_mouse_final.JPG). theyre only 5 dollars around here and the one i have has served me without fail for over 5 years.

chrisk123999
February 8th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Hold right click and scroll up?