PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with me.

PopeAK49
May 1st, 2010, 07:49 PM
So there is one week of school left for me and on friday I get called down to the security office during 6th hour flag football. They said that I was picking on someone when all I was doing was returning a kickoff and running into him on axident, I offered to help him up but he told me to go away. I then played QB on the first play and threw the ball to one of the guys on my team, turns out the kid I axidentally ran over during the kickoff return was guarding him and he decided to try to intercept it but instead got nailed right in the face. I was laughing alittle bit but I said that I was sorry. The security officer said "that we will discuss this monday". All I said was "Fine, I can bring 10 people who were on my team to convince you that I wasn't being intentional".

When I usually feel "attacked" for basically no reason at all, I get these moodswings. I basically fail to interact with people, never want to go out, and I organize random objects such as coins, games from A-Z, etc.. Right now I don't have those feelings because I'm trying to think of other things.

:smith::smith::smith::smith::smith:

Llama Juice
May 1st, 2010, 09:06 PM
Pull the race card.

Cojafoji
May 1st, 2010, 09:09 PM
tell them your adorable kittens died and then your father abuses you. instant redemption.

no but seriously, sounds like you're a normal person trying to deal with stress. it happens to everyone.

Jean-Luc
May 1st, 2010, 10:02 PM
When I usually feel "attacked" for basically no reason at all, I get these moodswings. I basically fail to interact with people, never want to go out, and I organize random objects such as coins, games from A-Z, etc.. Right now I don't have those feelings because I'm trying to think of other things.
You basically just described the entire essence of my existence. The difference is that I've accepted who I am, and I'm okay with it.

Llama Juice
May 1st, 2010, 10:25 PM
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1112/photo560.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7558/photo559.jpg

I've never been made fun of... ever.

Not even once.

Especially not in school, let alone the internet.

Aerowyn
May 2nd, 2010, 12:37 AM
I've never been made fun of... ever.

Not even once.

Especially not in school, let alone the internet.

Uhh, my sarcasm detector went off there..... :(

No one should ever make fun of you llama, you're awesome. <3

PopeAK49
May 2nd, 2010, 05:10 PM
Llama's happyface/sadface pics made me feel better.

My mom thinks I have a bit of autism.

Warsaw
May 2nd, 2010, 07:29 PM
Autism is the new "that's racist!" type claim. I think it's a bunch of bullocks.

Limited
May 2nd, 2010, 07:40 PM
Jeez what a freaking pansy, its a contact sport obviously you will get a few bumps and you get in trouble for playing the freaking game? Sucks man, can they actually like discipline you though?

How old is this other kid? Like should be able to take a tackle like a man?

ThePlague
May 2nd, 2010, 08:13 PM
Kick him in the vagoo.