PDA

View Full Version : [Maps] Zteam Public Beta 2 (Coagulation/Sanctuary)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

sangheili
June 10th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Lets get on topic: Why'd they change the field of view to 90 degrees? Its just not Halo 2 like that.

Syuusuke
June 10th, 2007, 10:00 AM
I thought they kept the FOV to whatever the standard Halo was.

Ralex123
June 10th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Are you sure they did?

CtrlAltDestroy
June 10th, 2007, 12:30 PM
There's no fov change.

Zemious
June 10th, 2007, 04:47 PM
I live in Wake County too! In the city of Apex which is a few miles away from Raleigh. I wasn't here yesterday so I couldnt respond
I live in Apex too, it would be sweet as hell if you could or I could meet each other and start a LAN and play some Halo CE. :p
I'll be going to Apex High this year.

Stealth
June 10th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Hey Zemious, lets get back on topic, like any new pics for use CAD?

Ralex123
June 10th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Going to Panther Creek, live in Walden Creek (neighborhood).
Anyway, I hope they can give us some pics like last time.

AAA
June 12th, 2007, 04:43 PM
not to sound impatient, but when is PB3 coming out and what new maps are we going to be testing/playing?

Darkness
June 12th, 2007, 07:02 PM
will midship's grav lifts work better? or will they not sync?

Pred1ator
June 12th, 2007, 07:33 PM
will midship's grav lifts work better? or will they not sync?

midship has a low chance of being converted read the thread next time

ShadowCloud
June 12th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Ok, i'll just list them here are the follwing maps zteam schedualed to release and there all pb3 desolation, tombstone, sanctuary, coagulation, backwash, and terminal.

Zemious
June 12th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Terminal ftw.

AAA
June 13th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Terminal?? FUCK YES

sangheili
June 14th, 2007, 12:18 AM
terminal.

I heart Zteam.

ShadowSpartan
June 14th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Ok, i'll just list them here are the follwing maps zteam schedualed to release and there all pb3 desolation, tombstone, sanctuary, coagulation, backwash, and terminal.
I don't know if we are still doing terminal. When I converted it, the poly count was way to high and pieces of the map kept disappearing. So unless we get a really awesome portaller, or I go through and try to optimize terminal, then it might not be out. And to be honest, I don't think terminal would play very well on the H1 engine, with no 1 flag ctf.

Darkness
June 14th, 2007, 09:13 AM
if you guys are cutting out terminal you should replace it with another map ;) AkA: lockout:p

ShadowCloud
June 14th, 2007, 03:16 PM
OMG, lockout would be perfect i'll just give you a tip on 2 more but you don't really have to do them just gona say them zanzibar and beavercreek would be very perfect.

AAA
June 14th, 2007, 05:53 PM
lockout ftw

Darkness
June 14th, 2007, 08:04 PM
I want them to make it because they might drop terminal. So if they did lockout to replace terminal that would be awesome, but I dout they will do it

supersniper
June 15th, 2007, 01:14 AM
dude im just wondering how the train in terminal would fit in the halo 1 engine. hmmm???

bleach
June 15th, 2007, 08:59 AM
lol. I choose lockout over terminal. ^-^ Lockout rulez. Terminal can't have that train, it can't be an AI...=X God, when is Desolation, Tombstone, Sanctuary, Coagulation, Backwash, and Terminal (Lockout as replacement???) going to be released? I think CE is getting kind of lazy and a bit boring, unless the PB3 Zteam Map Pack is released or some recent map from CMT that they have been announcing is out.:(

Ralex123
June 15th, 2007, 03:05 PM
I just want the maps to come out :(

sangheili
June 15th, 2007, 10:39 PM
I think the train is a machine or device.

Zemious
June 15th, 2007, 11:58 PM
I just want the maps to come out
We all do, although all we can do is be patient.

Ralex123
June 16th, 2007, 05:20 AM
I am very impatient. Seriously.

Pred1ator
June 16th, 2007, 06:28 AM
I think the train is a machine or device.

no shit.....guys cmon just wait!

go to school
have some friends over
challenge them on your favorite game
play some ball outside
drink gatorade
watch some TV
go to sleep

and evantually the maps will be released anytime

ShadowCloud
June 16th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Well, school is out for me if i pass i might get a xbox 360 then get halo 2 on it!!! and then i will be entertainted, yes just do some stuff outside like beat up a person or something and get some sleep and maybe juses will do something you never know.

Darkness
June 16th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Is that sniper model bungie's? because bungie's is round but this one is more like a triangle.

ShadowCloud
June 16th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Ok, i'll tell you couple stuff zteam needs to fix with there weapons 1: the br reload is wrong and the br shoots wrong it's suppose to go fast 3 bullets and it goes 1 second off and it lags when you shoot 2 the sniper reload is wrong and the melee is wrong 3: the shotgun melee is wrong 4: the rocket dosen't lock on and that's mostly it.

Darkness
June 16th, 2007, 02:38 PM
4: the rocket dosen't lock on and that's mostly it.

you can't have it lock or it'll be like a needler pwning everything. the closes someone can get is like cmt spv1, where you hold down the fire button for 8 seconds and when you let go it fires a secondary locking rocket.

DaaxGhost
June 16th, 2007, 02:38 PM
ShadowCloud :
Ok, i'll tell you couple stuff zteam needs to fix with there weapons 1: the br reload is wrong and the br shoots wrong it's suppose to go fast 3 bullets and it goes 1 second off and it lags when you shoot 2 the sniper reload is wrong and the melee is wrong 3: the shotgun melee is wrong 4: the rocket dosen't lock on and that's mostly it.

Shadow, 1: They re-made some weapons and made them more accurate and realstic.
2: Battle Rifle isn't supposed to shoot really fast three rounds,. (Moderate Speed, let zteam do what they wish with the weapons)
3: Whats wrong with there is nothing wrong with the relaod te melee ok. i kinda agree with Shadow there.

Darkness
June 16th, 2007, 02:57 PM
what he means is after the burst you have to wait 1 second before you can pull triger again

ShadowCloud
June 16th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Yes, what Darkness said.

Darkness
June 16th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Yes, what Darkness said.

actually its less than a second after the burst is over you can pull the trigger again

ShadowCloud
June 16th, 2007, 06:17 PM
OK, but they defently have to fix the br's reload and shootings, cause each time you shoot with the br it lags.

DaaxGhost
June 16th, 2007, 10:00 PM
It doesn't for me. Although now that darkness said you have to wait 1 second to fire another burst again. I thought you meant for each shot..lol :D

sangheili
June 17th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Sometimes if you fire too fast, itll shoot something like 3, then 2 rounds.

Ralex123
June 17th, 2007, 08:09 AM
I dont care about this at all -_- Does it really, really matter?

sangheili
June 17th, 2007, 09:52 AM
I dont care about this at all -_- Does it really, really matter?

The battle rifle over shooting is. >_>

DaaxGhost
June 17th, 2007, 12:51 PM
The battle rifle over shooting is. >_>
It really doesn't matter does it? They'll fix it probably in there next levels.

ShadowCloud
June 18th, 2007, 01:16 PM
I'll agree with Daax.

DaaxGhost
June 18th, 2007, 02:03 PM
I'll agree with Daax.
:neckbeard:

ShadowCloud
June 18th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Ok, l33t are you going to change the sniper reload, cause i think it's wrong.

DaaxGhost
June 18th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Give them some time, it doesn't go that fast. It takes time to make it better than before..

ShadowCloud
June 18th, 2007, 04:17 PM
No, i was asking l33t will the sniper reload be diffrent.

DaaxGhost
June 18th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Oh. lol :D

ShadowCloud
June 18th, 2007, 04:37 PM
NO, seriously if l33t made the sniper reload the same way in the real halo 2, then it would be fucking awsome :).

AAA
June 18th, 2007, 10:27 PM
NO, seriously if l33t made the sniper reload the same way in the real halo 2, then it would be fucking awsome :).

End of Story.

WHOA!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!! Not to bump any shit here, but what happened to your campaign!?!?!?!? I loved those progress pics and stuff...Didn't you cancel it?

CtrlAltDestroy
June 18th, 2007, 10:30 PM
No, but we have a recent development that will make it... more awesome to say the least.

KennyownsU
June 18th, 2007, 11:48 PM
No, but we have a recent development that will make it... more awesome to say the least.

What is this "recent development" that makes it moreawesome?

CtrlAltDestroy
June 18th, 2007, 11:51 PM
Can't say. :d

KennyownsU
June 18th, 2007, 11:53 PM
Can't say. :d

Aww...now I am going to cut myself.:(

DaaxGhost
June 19th, 2007, 12:50 AM
:suicide: you can't say! *screams and yells* *glass shatters*

=EP_Geez=MA
June 19th, 2007, 09:29 AM
How are you guys getting on with the maps? Do you have a date release for the next public betas? :)

ShadowCloud
June 19th, 2007, 11:32 AM
There gona be done soono, i already saw videos of there new weapons and ingame maps :D.

KennyownsU
June 19th, 2007, 11:35 AM
There gona be done soono, i already saw videos of there new weapons and ingame maps :D.

What is their website or where can i see some of their next works.

ShadowCloud
June 19th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Dude, i think you copied the wrong person.

Ralex123
June 19th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Can we have the website though?

ShadowCloud
June 19th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Ummmm, private message me and i will give you them.

DaaxGhost
June 19th, 2007, 03:59 PM
What are they though, maybe others would like to know.

ShadowCloud
June 19th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Videos of, Zteams new weapons and map projects in game.

ShadowSpartan
June 19th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Can we have the website though?
http://www.hackhalo.org/l33t/forums/index.php is the site. It is covered in spam from some dumbass though and leet said hes probably gonna wipe it out.

ShadowCloud stop being an ass and being so secretive. Its just a website. No need for PMing links to videos and such. I wouldn't be suprised if its your moronic self that spammed up the forums.

CtrlAltDestroy
June 19th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Actually, they're bots. <_<

Choking Victim
June 19th, 2007, 04:42 PM
lol everything on that site is at least a year old.

DaaxGhost
June 19th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Really, it is. And there's alot of ads.

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 08:44 AM
K, but the videos that I got are, the projects of zteam working on the maps and weapons there going to release :D.

bleach
June 20th, 2007, 09:50 AM
i need the direct links though...i can't find the videos...
I really think Zteams should have there own forums here.

ShadowSpartan
June 20th, 2007, 10:02 AM
K, but the videos that I got are, the projects of zteam working on the maps and weapons there going to release :D.
ShadowCloud, shut the hell up. You have no recent videos of any of our works. As ChokingVictim said, all of that stuff is around a year old. Everyone just ignore him, he has nothing of importance.

Ralex123
June 20th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Oh well, I guess I wont be able to see them.

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Oh, damn someone deleted the site oh well.

DaaxGhost
June 20th, 2007, 12:26 PM
No one deleted the site, I still see it. Just alot of ads and crap.

Edit*: Nvm!

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Lol, told you someone deleted it.

Choking Victim
June 20th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Oh, damn someone deleted the site oh well.
mhm how convenient :eyesroll: . You've had the entire team respond to your cry for attention. None of us said "yea i gave him the videos" and i don't think theres any videos of the current builds. What you saw was most likely an old build or just some other halo 2 mod. Please, stop parading around thinking your better than everyone because you've supposedly seen some videos.

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Lmao, you made me laugh when I read your comment, 1: I'm not trying to look better then others 2: i wanted to share the vidoes but the site got deleted and i said ''oh well' which means i don't care that it got deleted and 3: no one gave me the videos omg please.

Choking Victim
June 20th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Lmao, you made me laugh when I read your comment, 1: I'm not trying to look better then others 2: i wanted to share the fake vidoes but the site got deleted and i said ''oh well' which means i don't care that it got deleted.
fixed it for you. there have been no videos taken of the current builds.

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Yeah, you missed one thing a mintue ago i just edit my comment.

Choking Victim
June 20th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Yeah, you missed one thing a mintue ago i just edit my comment.
ohh no my friend you missed my comment. Your videos are fake/old get over it. see you around...:lol:

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Wow, are you some idiot dude, read my last thing i wrote on my comment number 3.

DaaxGhost
June 20th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Okay, I see the reply, but who cares about someone drawing attention to themselves, he had a reason (never said it was a good reason) .

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Ok, Daax you confused me on that.

Choking Victim
June 20th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Wow, are you some idiot dude, read my last thing i wrote on my comment number 3.
Your calling me an idiot? thats laughable look at some of the threads you start... (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3351) It's really quite funny (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3292) your also another ignorant fool who points out non-gameplay altering aspects of the mod and claims "oooo change Teh snipre relode anim8tins cuz itd be beter" yet im the idiot :rolleyes:

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Ok, 1 you don't have to chage it i said if you would chage it would be cool but you don't really have to 2 what i meant by idiot is when i edited my comment i add something to i didn't chage that thing that you wrote in bold fake i just edit the end.

DaaxGhost
June 20th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Can you guys please drop it, and get back on topic.

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Yeah, ok Chocking Victim you and me drop it and we get back on the topic ok, and let's all get along ^ ^.

DaaxGhost
June 20th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Zteam; When's your next map(s) coming out? All of them so far are good.

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Give em time, they might be done soon or it will take them a couple more weeks we don't know but, zteam themselfs know.

DaaxGhost
June 20th, 2007, 05:00 PM
True.

ShadowSpartan
June 20th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Ok, 1 you don't have to chage it i said if you would chage it would be cool but you don't really have to 2 what i meant by idiot is when i edited my comment i add something to i didn't chage that thing that you wrote in bold fake i just edit the end.
Ok go back to first grade, learn how to talk. I didn't understand half of that.

Ok, Daax you confused me on that.
Doesn't take much to confuse you now does it?

1: I'm not trying to look better then others
You are trying to look better, but its just making you look stupider. All of the team members have said there are no current videos of the mod.

2: i wanted to share the vidoes but the site got deleted and i said ''oh well' which means i don't care that it got deleted
Ok, if there were in fact some videos, which there were not any of the current builds, and you didn't care about them then you wouldn't keep on posting about them saying "Just PM me and I will send them to you". And I find it very convenient that the site got "deleted".

3: no one gave me the videos omg please.
Yea, you got them from that "website" that got "deleted".

Videos of, Zteams new weapons and map projects in game.
You have videos of new weapons? Did bungie release a patch to H2 that added new weapons to the game or something? Zteam has every weapon from H2 in the mod.

Oh really, you have videos of all 3 of the team member's desktops that show us working on maps and weapons? Wow, even if you did, considering its illegal, I don't think you would be smart enough to use it.

Now take my advice, stop posting in Zteam's topic. We do not need idiots like you cluttering up our topics.

DaaxGhost
June 20th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Is this put on me and Shadow? I really can't argue with you Shadow; But I was wondering abotu a few new maps.

Are there any new one's?

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 05:21 PM
We'll just have to wait til they release them.

ShadowSpartan
June 20th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Is this put on me and Shadow? I really can't argue with you Shadow; But I was wondering abotu a few new maps.

Are there any new one's?
There are other maps being worked on. When they're done, we'll post.

We'll just have to wait til they release them.
Did you just totally skip over my post? Stop cluttering up this topic. Its common sense that you're gonna have to wait until maps are released. No need to post something which is common sense.

Ralex123
June 20th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Ok, I just hope the maps come out soon. I gotta go to Canada for a month, I can't play/download the maps that are coming out (Spv2, ZMT maps, Yoyorast Island v2). I should take the laptop with me, but I don't think I can.. :(

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Don't worry they will be out soon Ralex123.

Elite Killa
June 20th, 2007, 08:55 PM
I don't even see why this thread is still alive with all of this off-topic crap all over it.

ShadowCloud
June 20th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Hey shadow, shadow said you were gay :downs:Lmao, how does he know.

~ZMT~Trace
June 20th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Lmao, how does he know.

Don't even try to be funny, just get the fuck out of this thread.

DaaxGhost
June 20th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Ok Trace, when did you becom involved with this. Drop all this shit and get back on topic! Please.

Syuusuke
June 20th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Yes, can we all shut up and wait for Pb3...

ShadowSpartan
June 20th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Hey shadow, shadow said you were gay :downs:
If you don't have anything on topic to say, then shut up and get out of this topic. Now everyone get back on topic. Discuss only the mod, nothing else.

DaaxGhost
June 20th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Finally!

ShadowCloud
June 21st, 2007, 06:59 AM
That's what everyone wants and I want it too so, no more talking shit just talking about this topic.

Choking Victim
June 21st, 2007, 07:31 AM
Offtopic: The irony in everyones post on this page is ridiculous. Believe it or not, posting things like "please everyone get on topic" is also an off topic post. Refrain from even responding to this...no joke.

On topic: L33t I've reached a problem in the "top secret" project that I've been working on. Every programmer I've asked so far has said all my research is all very complex. I've asked TheGhost to help out and he was interested to see the tutorial i wrote up on how to obtain the "top secret" data manually. Though I haven't heard a response from him since i sent the tutorial so im hoping for the best at this point.

CtrlAltDestroy
June 21st, 2007, 07:41 AM
Ah, ok.

Good and bad news i guess.

=EP_Geez=MA
June 21st, 2007, 09:57 AM
It maybe an idea to start a new topic. Maybe something like *ZTEAM MAPS NEWS AND DISCUSSION* Just to clear out the crap.

Also I have played many Halo 2 maps on Halo CE and none have come to be high class as much as yours. I can see you guys have put alot of effort in to these maps to get them as close to Halo 2 as possible. And I appreciate the personal time and effort.

Thank You ZTEAM

=EP_Geez=OW
Owner of =EP= Gamers

sangheili
June 21st, 2007, 12:05 PM
Im only downloading these because i lost those rj45 cables for xbc. But i can say that theyre really top notch.

Ralex123
June 21st, 2007, 01:05 PM
I have compared the two and it is very alike. The only MAJOR things missing (which cannot be avoided) are dual-wielding, and boarding. Of course, Kenney's script can come in handy there... sort of. I never got a chance to say this so I'll say it now: Thank You ZTeam from the bottom of my heart for all your effort and great map skills.

ShadowCloud
June 21st, 2007, 01:30 PM
Good courage man.

Darkness
June 21st, 2007, 04:49 PM
I have compared the two and it is very alike. The only MAJOR things missing (which cannot be avoided) are dual-wielding, and boarding. Of course, Kenney's script can come in handy there... sort of. I never got a chance to say this so I'll say it now: Thank You ZTeam from the bottom of my heart for all your effort and great map skills.

kenny's script doesnt sync online. but z team might use it in sp, where if you melee or switch weps it will drop the sec wep.

Ralex123
June 21st, 2007, 05:20 PM
Good courage man.
Ty. Yeah, in SP they could, it would be great. They could make some more combos with the weapons, such as plasma rifle and magnum, and fit it in, giving us more dual-wielding combos. If they could do that, that would rule. Right now, Kenney is making his Headlong_v2 with the dual wielding and improved H2 weapons, etc. I think he is doing great from what I have seen. Keep up the good work ZTeam and Kenney.

AAA
June 21st, 2007, 06:13 PM
On topic: L33t I've reached a problem in the "top secret" project that I've been working on. Every programmer I've asked so far has said all my research is all very complex. I've asked TheGhost to help out and he was interested to see the tutorial i wrote up on how to obtain the "top secret" data manually. Though I haven't heard a response from him since i sent the tutorial so im hoping for the best at this point.

Will we see any progress of this top secret project the public releases at all? or is this a Single-Player only project?

Right now, Kenney is making his Headlong_v2 with the dual wielding and improved H2 weapons, etc. I think he is doing great from what I have seen

I don't know, I was actually dissapointed with the progress he made with the script..and Headlong seems like a novelty map now...it's lagtastic (sorry Kenney, just giving my opinion...)

and with that thing ZTeam did with the platform on Midship, I think they SHOULD, SHOULD, SHOULD do a Headlong. >.>

Choking Victim
June 21st, 2007, 06:17 PM
singleplayer only

CtrlAltDestroy
June 21st, 2007, 06:48 PM
though, it may influence future mp maps. ;)

Darkness
June 21st, 2007, 07:12 PM
for coag why not use the cmt's grav lift? when little lag it syncs and works great.

Ralex123
June 21st, 2007, 07:46 PM
It should work..

AAA
June 21st, 2007, 07:53 PM
for coag why not use the cmt's grav lift? when little lag it syncs and works great.

I have never seen CMT's Grav lifts before, where'd you see this:confused2:

and I think their Grav lift is fine...the only problem I had with it is when we can't see ourselves, what if someone is camping...er..protecting the flag rocket us or snap our backbones while the camera is still down there? timing for the camera being there has lower a tad bit more if that's gonna work out...

Darkness
June 22nd, 2007, 08:50 AM
its there coagulation grav lift. Also, who thinks the smg is too shiny?

Ralex123
June 22nd, 2007, 11:16 AM
I have no idea... The BR's number of shots left is too shiny at times.

AAA
June 22nd, 2007, 01:35 PM
don't take out teh shiny

I like teh shiny :(

NOTHING is EVER TOO SHINY

DaaxGhost
June 22nd, 2007, 01:57 PM
lmao.

Roostervier
June 23rd, 2007, 09:00 PM
lmao.
Thank you ever so much for that wonderful contribution to the topic, Daax!

Grav lifts hardly ever sync, I wouldn't count on really old ones to some how magically sync when they hardly can now. I think the SMG needs a little work, not much however... like previously stated, make it more Halo 2 like (I'm just not seeing that out of it atm).

Choking Victim
June 23rd, 2007, 09:08 PM
i updated the shader for it awhile ago and posted pics in a different topic, so idk if many of you saw it. Anyway here it is for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
http://img2.putfile.com/main/6/15913454258.jpg

Roostervier
June 23rd, 2007, 09:17 PM
That looks better than the last, :D

lazer_kittie504
June 23rd, 2007, 10:42 PM
yes, it does look better than before. But may I ask what map is that, it looks like some map that i dled befor but it looks way better.

megaxp
June 23rd, 2007, 11:32 PM
O_O? edit screenshot?? :S ! I confussed XD

CtrlAltDestroy
June 24th, 2007, 12:00 AM
a_hobo.exe

lazer_kittie504
June 24th, 2007, 12:26 AM
well ctrlaltdestroy it turns out you are speaking giberaish. Did your mom drop you on your head again lol jk. well thanks for explaining it ( i think ) ^

ShadowCloud
June 24th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Looks good, better then the last one rep+.

Darkness
June 24th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Hows the sword shaders coming? Btw smg looks much better

Roostervier
June 24th, 2007, 09:04 AM
yes, it does look better than before. But may I ask what map is that, it looks like some map that i dled befor but it looks way better.Tutorial.map....
and a_hobo.exe is Kornie's version of Sapien.

lazer_kittie504
June 24th, 2007, 09:42 AM
ooooh, i see now thanks for explaining his explanasion

Darkness
June 24th, 2007, 01:38 PM
lol I found a small glitch! yays if you melee in the middle on the br fire, it fires 1 or 2 rounds only.

CtrlAltDestroy
June 24th, 2007, 01:41 PM
You can do that in H2 also; I don't think we can prevent it.

Darkness
June 24th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Oh heh. btw whats the progress on glitch fixes?

AAA
June 24th, 2007, 03:22 PM
yes, it does look better than before. But may I ask what map is that, it looks like some map that i dled befor but it looks way better.

it's just a test map, most likely.

Are you guys going to keep the plasma pistol the way it is? or are you going to make it H2 aswell? (it wouldn't be a H2 Team without everything looking like Halo 2, right?)

EDIT: nevermind about the brute shot. I was thinking of another brute shot. It's perfectly fine.

Darkness
June 24th, 2007, 04:16 PM
it's just a test map, most likely.

Are you guys going to keep the plasma pistol the way it is? or are you going to make it H2 aswell? (it wouldn't be a H2 Team without everything looking like Halo 2, right?)

EDIT: and the Brute shot: When reloading, the shells or whatever, don't look like they're dangling and then sliding in the gun, it looks like it's just a stick of shells that are being slid in there....just a minor thing I noticed wasn't like the H2 reload animations of the brute shot, It had been bothering me for a while and I just thought I mine aswell come out and say it.

I agree with the pp. but dont complain about the animations I did it earlier and Choking got on my case.

Zemious
June 25th, 2007, 02:59 AM
I don't even see why this thread is still alive with all of this off-topic crap all over it.
I completly agree.
Not to push any buttons but I've pretty much given up on Z-Teams, let alone Halo: CE.

Ralex123
June 25th, 2007, 07:30 AM
SMG looks better now. Good job.

Darkness
June 25th, 2007, 09:05 AM
I completly agree.
Not to push any buttons but I've pretty much given up on Z-Teams, let alone Halo: CE.

So pretty much you just killed the clan until we all get h2v.

AAA
June 25th, 2007, 02:23 PM
So pretty much you just killed the clan until we all get h2v.

What part of the H2 stuff did Zemious do?... No offence, whatever it is. I love it...cause, I love all of it.

How are the Public Betas coming?

What maps are you For Sure going to show in this next release?

Are you guys going to skip the idea of even making another map such as Headlong?

Choking Victim
June 25th, 2007, 02:42 PM
What part of the H2 stuff did Zemious do?... No offence, whatever it is. I love it...cause, I love all of it.

Are you guys going to skip the idea of even making another map such as Headlong?
uhh Zemious isn't on zteam. Read the first post:

Zteam is:
CtrlAltDestroy
Choking Victim
ShadowSpartan

what gave you that idea?

AAA
June 25th, 2007, 03:33 PM
uhh Zemious isn't on zteam. Read the first post:

what gave you that idea?

well, when he said he gave up on it and then Darkness came in with his post about screwing ZTeam over...it kinda got me confused. =/ but, anyway...I hope ZTeam gets to reading my Questions...

Darkness
June 25th, 2007, 03:38 PM
well, when he said he gave up on it and then Darkness came in with his post about screwing ZTeam over...it kinda got me confused. =/ but, anyway...I hope ZTeam gets to reading my Questions...

No I said he screwed the TIA clan until we all get h2v, because majority of clan is ce

AAA
June 25th, 2007, 04:15 PM
No I said he screwed the TIA clan until we all get h2v, because majority of clan is ce

ooohh, well you didn't say TIA in that post...so I was confused. but thanks for helping me understand =)

Darkness
June 25th, 2007, 04:57 PM
I have a few questions about pb3..
1. I know L33t set the sword respawn to 5 mins but what about rockets and snipers?
2. Will the sword be reskinned with new shaders?
3. Will the animations be fixed?
Even thought it is mentioned alot and hasn't been answered yet.
4. Will there be a new plasma pistol with the h2 animations?
5. Will the grenades be weaker?
6. Will the lag be fixed?
7. Will you script in unfrikin believable and the other halo 2 sayings?
Thats all I have to ask for know.

Zemious
June 26th, 2007, 12:35 AM
I am probably going to promote CasualT to the clans leader of Halo: CE.
Me and him will start playing in double teams like we did in Halo: CE soon.
http://media.putfile.com/TIA-Double-Team-
I am right, CasualT is left.

Darkness
June 26th, 2007, 09:25 AM
I hate to go off topic but Zem do you think I could Co lead with Casual?

Ralex123
June 26th, 2007, 02:37 PM
I want those questions answered as well.

AAA
June 26th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Alright, the collected Questions so far: Please answer these...

1. I know L33t set the sword respawn to 5 mins but what about rockets and snipers?
3. Will the animations be fixed? (Even though it is mentioned alot and hasn't been answered yet.)
8. Are you guys going to eventually make Headlong?
9. What maps are you For Sure going to show in this next pb3 release?
10. Are you guys going to keep the plasma pistol the way it is? or are you going to make it look more H2?

Darkness
June 26th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Alright, the collected Questions so far: Please answer these...

3. Will the animations be fixed? (Even though it is mentioned alot and hasn't been answered yet.)
8. Are you guys going to eventually make Headlong?
10. Are you guys going to keep the plasma pistol the way it is? or are you going to make it look more H2?

I already asked #10 in question 4

CtrlAltDestroy
June 26th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Plasma Pistol will be completely redone.

Sword shaders will be redone.

Animations you guys wont stop bitching about will be redone. :downs:

Stealth
June 26th, 2007, 10:44 PM
>.>

may I ask which animations are those?
nrm, I all ready know, I didn't see that list of things.

CtrlAltDestroy
June 26th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Sniper, plasma pistol, and some others that I've been meaning to redo anyways.

Stealth
June 26th, 2007, 10:51 PM
O.o that was quick. and can you speed up a few of the animations too?

Darkness
June 27th, 2007, 06:23 AM
:eek: :hump: :eekdance: I want PB3 Now! :lol:

Ralex123
June 27th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Yay! Good job CAD!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ShadowCloud
June 27th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, cookie.

Darkness
June 27th, 2007, 10:17 PM
:rape: I <3 u CAD! Can we get some .gifs of the new anim? and some pics?

AAA
June 28th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Awesome. I fucking love you CAD. +Rep for the dudes who reach towards pefection:woot: (That woot goes to you too CMT)

1. When's an estimated time we can expect a release on pb3?

Ralex123
July 1st, 2007, 08:01 AM
I want to see some pics too...

megaxp
July 1st, 2007, 04:10 PM
more screenshots

Archon23
July 1st, 2007, 10:53 PM
I'm just wondering what maps their doing next (If there is a new map planned)

Stealth
July 1st, 2007, 11:16 PM
I'm just wondering what maps their doing next (If there is a new map planned)
how about this...

Ok, I think it's time for a little update:

- Boarding has been cut. :'( It just wont work with Halo's engine.
- SP is still in progress; I don't know if we can get it out before H2V, though.
- Scheduled maps for next release:
_____- Coagulation
_____- Sanctuary
_____- Backwash
_____- Terminal
_____- Desolation
_____- Tombstone

;)
does that help you any?

Archon23
July 1st, 2007, 11:47 PM
Ya.........that definitely helped........yup.....

Hmm now only if Lockout and Acension were on that list........(I REALLY need to learn how to map....)

AAA
July 2nd, 2007, 12:03 AM
So....what bugs or problems are ZTeam fixing until they think they're ready to release something?

Archon23
July 2nd, 2007, 03:54 AM
Though I'm wondering if the water around the sword in sanctuary was supposed to eat your grenades >>. (I don't own H2 so I don't know if it does that in the game (I hope not)) (And I am not going through 71 pages just to find out if someone mentioned this)

Stealth
July 2nd, 2007, 10:06 AM
no, thats a bug, why would Bungie make a little something like that?

halo2poo
July 2nd, 2007, 01:05 PM
Is it possible to have bloom in halo 1 PC? Is there already bloom in halo but I never notice? With bloom it makes it look more halo 2ish. So yeah.

Syuusuke
July 2nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
Only if you wa--
Nope. =)

Ralex123
July 3rd, 2007, 11:03 AM
Only if you wa--
Nope. =)
Lol.

Kelzorz
July 4th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Though I'm wondering if the water around the sword in sanctuary was supposed to eat your grenades >>. (I don't own H2 so I don't know if it does that in the game (I hope not)) (And I am not going through 71 pages just to find out if someone mentioned this)

No that was a Max Error. a problem occured durring the transaction into .JMS format wich created a "hole" in the level. in truth the properties of the water were not set correctly and so anything small enough would fall through the map but things bigger (like a spartain) wouldn't.

this error made single flag CTF a bitch :shake:

Stealth
July 4th, 2007, 01:02 PM
this error made single flag CTF a bitch :shake:
what you talking about, I thought it was fun.

Archon23
July 4th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Uh when you drop the flag to start firing your gun and the flag bounces and lands in the hole?

Boba
July 4th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Hey leet are you going to release that one map? You know the one I'm talking about.

ShadowSpartan
July 4th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Hey leet are you going to release that one map? You know the one I'm talking about.
Wonder what map that could be. Relic maybe?

Archon23
July 4th, 2007, 05:17 PM
One map to rule them all, One Map to find them, One Map to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Sorry I couldn't resist....

Though I'm wondering what that map is now.......hmmmm........

Ralex123
July 5th, 2007, 07:14 AM
I am sure everyone has noticed that many of the maps that are not on leet's list make some appearances in this forum. Are they just for fun, or just not listed on the list?

ShadowSpartan
July 5th, 2007, 08:03 AM
I am sure everyone has noticed that many of the maps that are not on leet's list make some appearances in this forum. Are they just for fun, or just not listed on the list?
Which maps would those be?

AAA
July 5th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Hey CAD I'm just here to show you something I'm pretty sure someone already noticed...just wanted to be sure it was brought to your attention and if it can be fixed please do so:

http://liveu-46.vo.llnwd.net/flurl/media2/jpg/2007/7/5/FLURL-dot-com-263164_wtf.JPG

only happens when you turn right near the spot...and then it dissapears after you move a few steps.

btw, are those sword shaders fixed? The electricity in the middle of it's two blades and around aswell?

unheard map hoping to be released, what?

Hurrvish
July 5th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Leet said it was a portaling thing.

He also said that he's fixing the sword shaders.

I'm thinking that if people keep asking (bothering more like :rolleyes:) ZTeam about it, they'll hold back to release just to torment you.

ShadowSpartan
July 5th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Hey CAD I'm just here to show you something I'm pretty sure someone already noticed...just wanted to be sure it was brought to your attention and if it can be fixed please do so:

only happens when you turn right near the spot...and then it dissapears after you move a few steps.

btw, are those sword shaders fixed? The electricity in the middle of it's two blades and around aswell?

unheard map hoping to be released, what?
That is the bsp overloading. The bsp has too many polys and just needs some optimizing done to it.

Con
July 5th, 2007, 11:31 PM
yeah, it happens in a30 as well if you stand in this one place.

supersniper
July 6th, 2007, 07:39 PM
well there is like a billion one places in a30.

Choking Victim
July 9th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Theres a storm coming...a very cool storm indeed :D

Stealth
July 9th, 2007, 10:33 PM
You're telling me, but there is a few storms coming for me. >.> I just hope that the one that you're making is better then the Halo 3 one.

Arteen
July 10th, 2007, 12:35 AM
yeah, it happens in a30 as well if you stand in this one place.Reunion Tour, far beam tower with the hill in the back, where the marines are waiting?

FRain
July 10th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Plasma Pistol will be completely redone.

Sword shaders will be redone.

Animations you guys wont stop bitching about will be redone. :downs:

BTW, are you ever going to fix animations for walking. everything is down-direction-up. it also can be up-direction-down. the BR is, I know for a fact.

megaxp
July 14th, 2007, 12:59 AM
Theres a storm coming...a very cool storm indeed :D
hmmm okey!:cool:

ShadowCloud
July 14th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Ok, dude why are we talking about storms, when we need to talk about the topic.

Choking Victim
July 14th, 2007, 10:21 AM
^ i guess some people just dont understand

Stealth
July 14th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Ok, dude why are we talking about storms, when we need to talk about the topic.

^ i guess some people just dont understand
lmfao, you're right about that Choking Victim.:lol:

AAA
July 14th, 2007, 08:09 PM
a storm? you mean?.....of maps? It would be nice you people elaborated on this "storm"

Choking Victim
July 14th, 2007, 08:15 PM
ill elaborate when its in working order, but i can tell you it'll make the singleplayer aspect of the mod much greater.

AAA
July 14th, 2007, 08:20 PM
:o I love you.......

Archon23
July 14th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Im with AAA on this one....:o

Con
July 14th, 2007, 09:52 PM
:o @ the stats on this thread over 700 posts, and over 19 000 views.

Ralex123
July 15th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah, it sort of gets boring when you wait for maps. They just make it the best ever, so its worth the wait.

DaaxGhost
July 15th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Well if your bored; why not try making a map.. It entertains you if your into doing that. Anyway, I am hoping that pb3 is alot better. pb1 and pb2 had a few errors but still awesome. Good Job! Keep it up Zteam.

Archon23
July 15th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Heh I entertain myself by learning to model ><. I just started last month.

Choking Victim
July 15th, 2007, 04:16 PM
:o I love you.......
trust me, i dont deserve all the credit. Shadowspartan is coding everything him and I researched into a program, and thanks to CAD for a few 'examples' and theres one other person that deserves credit, but his name would give away what it is were doing so ill wait till we announce it.

AAA
July 15th, 2007, 05:53 PM
trust me, i dont deserve all the credit. Shadowspartan is coding everything him and I researched into a program, and thanks to CAD for a few 'examples' and theres one other person that deserves credit, but his name would give away what it is were doing so ill wait till we announce it.

I know you won't tell us...but, I'm going to throw out what I think. EP Killa?

ShadowSpartan
July 15th, 2007, 05:59 PM
I know you won't tell us...but, I'm going to throw out what I think. EP Killa?
Nope.

AAA
July 15th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Nope.

You?
Well, I guess we'll find out....Been a while since an update...

ShadowSpartan
July 15th, 2007, 06:14 PM
You?
Well, I guess we'll find out....Been a while since an update...

Shadowspartan is coding everything him and I researched into a program

I'm programming.

Boba
July 15th, 2007, 10:05 PM
What happened to the Uber Forums? :-3

Choking Victim
July 15th, 2007, 10:13 PM
What happened to the Uber Forums? :-3
it was filled with:hump: to the point where you wanted to :suicide:, so i think l33t had to :lock: them.

Ralex123
July 16th, 2007, 08:27 AM
How close are you to PB3? A percentile might help.

Stealth
July 16th, 2007, 12:35 PM
A&#37; maybe.

PenGuin1362
July 16th, 2007, 12:44 PM
it was filled with:hump: to the point where you wanted to :suicide:, so i think l33t had to :lock: them.

and they're being reworked into something more useful and better. however l33t is lazy and hasn't touched it in months >_>

demonmaster3k
July 16th, 2007, 03:15 PM
the link's dead, i can find sanct on halomaps but there's no coagpb2

Archon23
July 16th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Don't worry about it. Its not like anyone actually hosts Coagulation PB2.

Seeing as most of the people online only know about maps when their released on halomaps.org. I mean I've only played CoagPB2 only ounce online......and that was with friends........

AAA
July 16th, 2007, 10:28 PM
A% maybe.

A as in 90%?

ShadowSpartan
July 16th, 2007, 10:51 PM
First person to tell me how this picture shows a groundbreaking feature for the SP portion of the mod gets a pat on the back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ShadowChris/Compiled.jpg

Stealth
July 16th, 2007, 11:00 PM
A as in 90%?
maybe, it's kind of like 2+5(4*5709)-D/G*F=A, A is unknown, it could be 90%, or 10% know one knows but Leet and his friends working on the mod.

First person to tell me how this picture shows a groundbreaking feature for the SP portion of the mod gets a pat on the back.

um, "Scipts successfully compiled." maybe that's a sign that you got boarding in SP maybe? and maybe that box like thing in the bottom right hand corner is some kind of turret or something.

Bastinka
July 17th, 2007, 01:50 AM

The dropship is too close to the ground?
That tree is male? Idk.

Zemious
July 17th, 2007, 03:30 AM
Oh man the good times my clan had on ZTeams Sanctuary.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4809301901829965336&q=Zemious&total=7&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

http://media.putfile.com/TIA-Double-Team-
^ Yeah, we took everything serious when it came to CTF.

Archon23
July 17th, 2007, 03:39 AM
Offtopic: Howed you get the H2 styled text?

Ralex123
July 17th, 2007, 07:19 AM
I reallly don't think they got boarding. It would be a long process. Good job, though.

Choking Victim
July 17th, 2007, 08:02 AM
does anyone here know why CMT couldn't implement things like dual wielding and boarding into their campaign?

Archon23
July 17th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Cause non of the current scripts are good enough. And I mean that seriously. Dual wielding scripts are error ridden. And I've only seen one boarding script.

Not to mention the size increase to each map if only one of those things were included. Seeing as to board you need invisible seats on the vehicle. Keep adding those and you got a problem. And to dual wield you need a tag for each combination theres going to be. You can imagine how much that would increase the size.........

And personally myself I never liked dual wielding. I prefered being able to melee and throw nades.

Choking Victim
July 17th, 2007, 08:20 AM
^ not even close

Archon23
July 17th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Whoo I failed!

Stealth
July 17th, 2007, 08:55 AM
does anyone here know why CMT couldn't implement things like dual wielding and boarding into their campaign?
cause by doing so, they'd have to rescript the hole campaign, which can't be done. Oh, and here is something, AIs throwing grenades isn't a script, it's hard coded into the game, Masterz or who ever is work on the AI tags mess up on the grenade setings, which isn't hard.

ShadowCloud
July 17th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Ok, so how much longer till pb3 is out, cause someone said that l33t is being lazy he didn't touch the work for months.

Love De Lux
July 17th, 2007, 09:29 AM

Err... Because there isnt any way to extract the scripts ?
Or simply because the halo 1 engine do not support that kind of thing ( Dual Wielding and boarding) :p

Do I win ? Gimmie a cookie ! :p

Ok, so how much longer till pb3 is out, cause someone said that l33t is being lazy he didn't touch the work for months.

Leet is lazy. But they'll finish the mod I think...even with that. And they never said it will have a PB3 nor even if they'll do a new public beta

Choking Victim
July 17th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Err... Because there isnt any way to extract the scripts ?
BINGO! finally, i didn't think so many people would get it wrong. CMT can't do boarding and such because there is no way to extract the source scripts, until now, after all they make EVERYTHING happen in singleplayer, and if you try to compile a new script, the old ones that made cutscenes, encounters, and objects spawn and do things would be overwritten with the new ones. Zteam can now bend the rules a bit to get some cool things into the campaign.

ShadowSpartan
July 17th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Ok guys. So after a month of ChokingVictim and I working our asses off, we have finally got source scripts for the campaign maps and have compiled them for some of the maps. I have been programming and Choking has done a lot of the research. Considering I don't know how to script, without him, I would have been screwed and we would not have the scripts at the moment. So you're probably wondering what this means for the mod? More content will be able to go into the maps. CAD has also been working on getting boarding working so that it can be implemented into the SP portion of the mod. Below is a screenshot of the program, and the credits are also on there. The program will not be released to the public, however, once our SP mod is released, the source scripts for campaign will be released.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ShadowChris/extractor.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ShadowChris/extractor_about.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ShadowChris/extractor_icon.jpg

CtrlAltDestroy
July 17th, 2007, 10:11 AM
you got a thing for elisha ;p

PenGuin1362
July 17th, 2007, 10:56 AM
hey what about me :saddowns:

i only spent about 4 hours modeling the stupid fucking bird :(

p.s.

you win. everything.

Stealth
July 17th, 2007, 11:15 AM
lmfao, nice Icon there Shadow.

Love De Lux
July 17th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Woohoo, I win yeah ! \o/

Good job on the app, can't wait how your guys will use the new ability of adding scripts :neckbeard:

DaaxGhost
July 17th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Well, does it work? Cuase like anyone could show pictures of there application. doesn't mean it works..; Just wondering cuase it looks good. Keep up the good work Zteam. :D

Choking Victim
July 17th, 2007, 01:11 PM
we posted a pic of sapien saying "scripts successfully compiled"...i think thats proof enough.

Zemious
July 17th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Offtopic: Howed you get the H2 styled text?
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/archive/index.php?t-553.html

If that doesn't work, I believe I can give you the CMT Chat Console via PM or somthing.

ShadowSpartan
July 17th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Well, does it work? Cuase like anyone could show pictures of there application. doesn't mean it works..; Just wondering cuase it looks good. Keep up the good work Zteam. :D
What would be the purpose of lieing about the fact that we can get campaign scripts? Doesn't make sense to me.

AAA
July 17th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Break through once again.

For some reason, I feel as though you guys did better at this stuff than bungie did. With their own program(s)!

man, this campaign is going to kick more ass now. :awesome:

Roostervier
July 17th, 2007, 07:57 PM
we posted a pic of sapien saying "scripts successfully compiled"...i think thats proof enough.
omfg u foto shopped it nub.

Just kidding, I knew this worked a while back, congratulations now that your work has paid off ;d

@AAA,
I am quite sure bungie didn't get stuck with the restricted versions of either HEK (h:ce or otherwise). Or, maybe they didn't even use these and used other programs D:

Yet, you are right, we've done better than they have. But consider this, we have infinite amounts of time to work on these projects, bungie wasn't as fortunate as we are in the "time" aspect of creation.

Stealth
July 18th, 2007, 12:06 AM
ya, I knew that had to be what you wanted to show off.

um, "Scipts successfully compiled." maybe that's a sign that you got boarding in SP maybe?
me and Love De Lux got it right.:cool:

Roostervier
July 18th, 2007, 08:45 AM
ya, I knew that had to be what you wanted to show off.

me and Love De Lux got it right.:cool:
I knew before you. :cool:
</immature jackass D:>

Yeah, it is a pretty big step in CE (sp wise), I'm glad it has finally worked out.

Ralex123
July 22nd, 2007, 02:38 PM
Boarding would be cool, but it wouldn't work. Oh well. Keep up the good work ZTeam.

CtrlAltDestroy
July 22nd, 2007, 02:41 PM
Don't be so sure.

Roostervier
July 22nd, 2007, 02:49 PM
Don't be so sure.

:awesome:

I'm sure they will get it done.

AAA
July 23rd, 2007, 06:10 PM
Ummm, This thread is dying and I was wondering, How are you doing with the PB3 maps?

Choking Victim
July 23rd, 2007, 07:11 PM
number 1

Ummm, This thread is dying and I was wondering, How are you doing with the PB3 maps?

number 2

1. When's an estimated time we can expect a release on pb3?

number3

number 4

I'm positive there are others, but please, stop asking...illkillyou

demonmaster3k
July 23rd, 2007, 08:40 PM
Ok guys. So after a month of ChokingVictim and I working our asses off, we have finally got source scripts for the campaign maps and have compiled them for some of the maps. I have been programming and Choking has done a lot of the research. Considering I don't know how to script, without him, I would have been screwed and we would not have the scripts at the moment. So you're probably wondering what this means for the mod? More content will be able to go into the maps. CAD has also been working on getting boarding working so that it can be implemented into the SP portion of the mod. Below is a screenshot of the program, and the credits are also on there. The program will not be released to the public, however, once our SP mod is released, the source scripts for campaign will be released.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ShadowChris/extractor.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ShadowChris/extractor_about.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/ShadowChris/extractor_icon.jpg
woot this is an epic win for u guyies +rep (if the thing'll let me)

Ralex123
July 25th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Take your time, PB3 will come out when they are good and ready. But, I can't wait...

Choking Victim
July 25th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Small update on script extraction: It's been perfected :D Every map is now compiling and playing just as it should.

Archon23
July 25th, 2007, 11:04 PM
:awesome:

supersniper
July 25th, 2007, 11:16 PM
So we can expect this very soon :D

Love De Lux
July 26th, 2007, 04:42 AM
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5025/bansheeboardmcxi7.gif

This was posted in the CMT forums, but i'm pretty sure this is for zteam's SP mod, right ?

Oh and good job with solving the scripts problem ! :)

Ralex123
July 26th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I have waited for someone to do boarding, and here it is. Thank you ZTeam.