PDA

View Full Version : NBA Jam

Limited
October 22nd, 2010, 09:34 PM
Hell yes, the classic Sega Megadrive (Genesis) game is making a comeback to the current generation consoles. The game adds current NBA stars like Lebron, Kobe, probably Rondo, I've heard unconfirmed rumors President Obama is it in. HD graphics yet still encompassing the classic visual flair such as the same vibrant colours, over the top graphics like the fire :D.

I am so pumped for this, it was one of my favourite megadrive games, probably the best co-op game I had. For those of you who don't know, its a very arcadey basketball style game, completely over the top gameplay elements, jumping 10~15 foot into the air, doing insane dunks.

I remember playing hours on the game, I know all the music off by heart, the announcer really added to the game with his now famous quotes, Boomshakalaka, hes heating up, oooooooooh MY!, is it the shoes?!? etc etc.

Heres old video (skip half way for gameplay bits)
DOt0CHQ_9jY

I'm pretty sure not many people here like basketball, but this game is just super fun.

So the trailer...
zZ7816hPO6o

iizahsum
October 22nd, 2010, 09:50 PM
I had so much fun with this game back in the day. Shooting buzzer beaters from the other side of the court always made my day.

Limited
November 27th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Bump, so the game is out now in UK, so I bought it today, anyone else here get it? Xbox?