PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaur Dig Sites Vandalized in Alberta

Amit
July 25th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Dinosaur expert Philip Currie was on a dig in the Alberta badlands a few weeks back, camping in a tent, when he learned that yet another fossil site had been vandalized.

The heartbreaking news was in an email which his wife received when she climbed high enough on a hill to get reception on her cellphone. The message said that a Hadrosaur, which had been discovered in the Pipestone Creek area near Grande Prairie in northwestern Alberta on June 15, was smashed to pieces and had been found by a crew returning to the site to carefully remove the bones.

The duck-billed dinosaur skeleton was intended to become a prized exhibit in a museum that's being built in nearby Wembley, Alta.

Source (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/07/22/currie-dinosaur-bones.html?ref=fh,portal.mycampus.ca)

Such a loss. Why in the hell would anyone destroy something that is so valuable, rare, and permanently irrecoverable? It almost makes me sick.

DarkHalo003
July 25th, 2012, 12:19 PM
THOSE DARN KIDS!

Patrickssj6
July 25th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I call baptist church

neuro
July 25th, 2012, 04:18 PM
i call christians.

also, obligatory 'MERICA!

=sw=warlord
July 25th, 2012, 04:51 PM
i call christians.

But...Alberta is in Canada.
:ohdear:

Hotrod
July 25th, 2012, 05:56 PM
What the fuck... Why would anybody do such a thing to something so valuable and interesting? Such a shame...

TVTyrant
July 25th, 2012, 06:17 PM
i call christians.

Lol eurofag

Emmzee
July 25th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Because dinosaurs didn't exist, silly! God put those bones there to test us.

TVTyrant
July 25th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Because dinosaurs didn't exist, silly! God put those bones there to test us.
I know! The word of the book is all! *barf*

Roostervier
July 25th, 2012, 08:58 PM
i call jews.

TVTyrant
July 25th, 2012, 09:02 PM
i call jews.
Oh you. lol.

rossmum
July 25th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Source (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/07/22/currie-dinosaur-bones.html?ref=fh,portal.mycampus.ca)

Such a loss. Why in the hell would anyone destroy something that is so valuable, rare, and permanently irrecoverable? It almost makes me sick.
probably religious extremist idiots, alberta is canada's texas after all

fuck anyone who would do this

Amit
July 26th, 2012, 12:31 AM
But...Alberta is in Canada.
:ohdear:

In conservative Canada...

Go figure.

i call jews.

What if I told you the main paleontologist is Jewish? :omfg:

neuro
July 26th, 2012, 12:37 AM
what if i told you the earth was flat :o

Hotrod
July 26th, 2012, 05:50 PM
what if i told you the earth was flat :o
What if I told you that I like the teal?

TVTyrant
July 26th, 2012, 06:11 PM
What if I told you that I like the teal?
:like:

Rainbow Dash
July 26th, 2012, 06:35 PM
alberta is kinda our own little texas

Roostervier
July 26th, 2012, 06:50 PM
What if I told you the main paleontologist is Jewish? :omfg:i would say you're supporting my argument. why would a member of a religious group take part in such an excursion? doesn't that seem suspicious? jews, as i've mentioned before, do not share a common ancestor with humans. they are, in fact, descendants of chamaeleo chamaeleon musae. i believe this paleontologist is the culprit, jewish paleontologists all have an ulterior motive: destroy the evidence that they do not descend from human ancestors as we do. if this knowledge of their shape-shifting heritage were leaked out to the human population, jews would lose their foothold in western society. all the evidence points to the jews, only the keen observer would recognize this.

rossmum
July 26th, 2012, 08:01 PM
oh god dammit, you are gimmick posting

you asshole i thought all my dreams had come true, how could you do this to me

Bodzilla
July 26th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Told ya it was just TOO ridiculous to be true lmfao.

rossmum
July 26th, 2012, 08:25 PM
no, until he hit that point he had found the nice little niche of 'really, incredibly stupid shit nazis think' which i'm so used to seeing on fucking youtube comments and so on that i just assumed he was one of the real whack ones

TVTyrant
July 26th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I figured this out long ago lol

rossmum
July 26th, 2012, 08:50 PM
there were a few times he almost killed it, but i kind of wanted it to be real so hard i just assumed that he was a combination of insane nazi and obnoxious shitposter, which to be fair is quite a common partnership

TVTyrant
July 26th, 2012, 08:52 PM
there were a few times he almost killed it, but i kind of wanted it to be real so hard i just assumed that he was a combination of insane nazi and obnoxious shitposter, which to be fair is quite a common partnership
Lol. Yeah, but your go between with him in the guns thread was LMAO.

Amit
July 27th, 2012, 01:19 AM
i would say you're supporting my argument. why would a member of a religious group take part in such an excursion? doesn't that seem suspicious? jews, as i've mentioned before, do not share a common ancestor with humans. they are, in fact, descendants of chamaeleo chamaeleon musae. i believe this paleontologist is the culprit, jewish paleontologists all have an ulterior motive: destroy the evidence that they do not descend from human ancestors as we do. if this knowledge of their shape-shifting heritage were leaked out to the human population, jews would lose their foothold in western society. all the evidence points to the jews, only the keen observer would recognize this.

If his true goal is to destroy the evidence, why would he bring so much attention to it? Btw, he's not Jewish, I just made that up to get you all wet hahahahaha. :neckbeard:

rossmum
July 27th, 2012, 02:14 AM
party's over, man, it's a gimmick

everyone go back inside, nothing to see here

Cagerrin
July 27th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Well hello there (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?24566-Wtf-is-wrong-with-you-people-!&p=623922&viewfull=1#post623922)

Pooky
July 27th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Not really sure where you guys get your ideas about Texas. I live in Texas and not one person I know or work with (or ever have) is a religious extremist. I bet you think we all wear cowboy hats and greet eachother with "howdy", too.

rossmum
July 27th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Not really sure where you guys get your ideas about Texas. I live in Texas and not one person I know or work with (or ever have) is a religious extremist. I bet you think we all wear cowboy hats and greet eachother with "howdy", too.
The noisy fuckheads, same place people get their negative ideas about anyone else.

Oh, and that one Civil War memorial which basically splurges over how the CSA were the true heroes and just totally misunderstood and hurrrghhh.

TVTyrant
July 27th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Oh, and that one Civil War memorial which basically splurges over how the CSA were the true heroes and just totally misunderstood and hurrrghhh.
To be fair, Jap text books usually have two sentences on WW2.