PDA

View Full Version : HCE Open Sauce Compatible Sightjackers?

ShadowM6D
January 21st, 2013, 04:02 AM
Unfortunately, when I use Skys The Limit on Halo CE 1.09 with Open Sauce 3.1.0, I press F6 and it shows 'yyyyyyyyy - dead" and when I scroll the wheel, it resets to first person again. Someone please make an Open Sauce Compatible Sightjacker.

Amit
January 21st, 2013, 10:32 AM
I use the SightJacker included with Sky's The Limit With the latest version of OS. It works, but I get exceptions sometimes. I got that same yyyyyyy problem once. I just restarted the game and it worked properly again. I hope that OS can somehow include its own SightJacker in the future, though. It's a tedious operation to run STL every time I want to play Halo because I never know when I'm going to encounter hackers.

n00b1n8R
January 21st, 2013, 10:55 AM
Unless you're an admin of a server, who gives a shit if there's hackers in the game. Being aware of them doesn't really help in any way lol.
I mean, if you're jacking them then no doubt you were already suss about them to begin with.

Amit
January 21st, 2013, 11:53 AM
Because I usually only play on servers that I'm admin on or know who the admins are. And not everyone we think is botting is actually botting, which is why SightJacker exists to begin with.

Kornman00
January 21st, 2013, 06:37 PM
You won't be seeing as many cheaters nowadays, assuming they're using OS anyway. It will only get more difficult for them in the future too.

Con
January 21st, 2013, 07:53 PM
I stopped caring about botters a long time ago. Cheaters gonna cheat and there's no way we can effectively keep them all out with individual efforts like sight jacking and reporting. Server apps, though, are doing a good job of detecting them.

ShadowM6D
January 21st, 2013, 07:57 PM
You won't be seeing as many cheaters nowadays, assuming they're using OS anyway. It will only get more difficult for them in the future too.

The only server I saw and sightjacked cheaters was (^_^) =DG= [DGclan.com] ZOMBIES#1.
And I used the v1.00 version of Sightjacker on Halo CE v1.00. When I tried using Sky's the Limit and other sightjackers for Halo CE v1.09 with Open Sauce v3.1 as I went in the same server, I got that problem where it says 'yyyyyyy - dead'.

Amit
January 21st, 2013, 10:50 PM
You won't be seeing as many cheaters nowadays, assuming they're using OS anyway.

Really...? Why is that?

Kornman00
January 21st, 2013, 11:01 PM
klHoLNKT8CM