PDA

View Full Version : PAX Prime 2014 Video Game Maestros Panel?

Cortexian
August 30th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Who was the guy at the PAX Prime 2014 video gam maestros panel? I saw you, I was there.

Context: Someone got up and asked Marty a question and mentioned that they were the project lead for a team that is redoing the campaign in Halo CE. CMT?

Patrickssj6
August 31st, 2014, 02:09 AM
did they hand over the tags?

n00b1n8R
August 31st, 2014, 04:08 AM
did he look like this

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/CabooseJr/shoopmasterz.jpg

Dwood
August 31st, 2014, 10:29 AM
Remember, though, that most people refer to halo ce as combat evolved, not custom edition. Therefore, they could be another team redoing it in, say, source.

Masterz1337
August 31st, 2014, 11:35 AM
Yeah that was me. Marty is awesome, he and Michael Salvatori had some nice talks and exchanged contact info. Really awesome dude.

Rentafence
September 1st, 2014, 01:34 PM
Did you contract Marty to make the soundtrack for SPV4?

Dwood
September 1st, 2014, 06:28 PM
Did you contract Marty to make the soundtrack for SPV4?

Doesn't sound like Marty has anything else to do these days... XD

Masterz1337
September 2nd, 2014, 10:58 AM
I'm pretty sure him doing anything Halo related would just make his legal headaches right now incredibly complicated, plus it probably violate some sort of contract or agreement he has signed either with MS or Bungie. He really is such an awesome and down to earth guy, Michael Salvatori too. I'd always wondered what exactly went on behind the scenes with Michael Salvatori as he is rarely mentioned. Turns out he just really loves composing music but isn't as involved in the game development process, where Marty has his hands in everything audio related.