PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Vista Deal at Circuit City!!!!!

peaches
June 18th, 2007, 09:49 AM
The guy over at h a l o 2 p c . o r g noticed this sale at circuit city where you can get both Shadowrun and Halo 2 for $40. If you're still looking to pick up a copy of H2V, I would suggest this; I just came back from buying it.

[edit] Just a heads up though, Shadowrun (according to the back of the box) is a bit more demanding than Halo 2: It says it requires a Dual Core CPU, 2GB RAM and NVIDIA 7800 or ATI X1800 or above.

-edited so that damned google spider stays away.

Syuusuke
June 18th, 2007, 10:22 AM
The sale at Circuit City has been a sale since the end of May. I was glad I bought it during their discount.

I'm not glad with the results =(

bleach
June 18th, 2007, 10:35 AM
how long does the deal last?

peaches
June 18th, 2007, 10:47 AM
I would imagine until Saturday, though it is possible it's longer. At least where I live, these types of sales that are in the Sunday ads only last until Saturday, and then there are new ones the next Sunday.

jahrain
June 18th, 2007, 10:52 AM
[edit] Just a heads up though, Shadowrun (according to the back of the box) is a bit more demanding than Halo 2: It says it requires a Dual Core CPU, 2GB RAM and NVIDIA 7800 or ATI X1800 or above.
Makes sense as shadowrun is an xbox360 game and Halo 2 was xbox 1 game.

peaches
June 18th, 2007, 01:26 PM
I don't disagree at all. I just wanted to make sure people with lower end PCs wouldn't feel as though they got jipped if they couldn't run Shadowrun if they bought it.

Zeph
June 18th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Looking just yesterday, Circuit City had Halo 2 Vista at 49.99. Now it's ten dollars cheaper. The way you say it, it's like you're saying both cames total to 40 dollars, but they're 40 dollars each.

redsteven
June 18th, 2007, 02:37 PM
So how much did you guys pay for halo 2 vista when you bought it? I think it's pretty funny now that I actually paid ~50 for it... and no shadowrun either lol.

edit:

Looking just yesterday, Circuit City had Halo 2 Vista at 49.99. Now it's ten dollars cheaper. The way you say it, it's like you're saying both cames total to 40 dollars, but they're 40 dollars each.

OHHHHHHHH. Thanks for clearing that up Zeph.

In that chase... a 10 dollar price drop is still 20% off a game that's less than a month old. Don't you guys think that's unheard of for most games that sell "successfully?" (implying that this is NOT one of those games)

Halo2Vista
June 18th, 2007, 02:42 PM

that makes no difference if halo 2 was an xbox game (halo 2 is also an xbox 360 game too) and also shadowrun is more graphics

EDIT: i hate M$ with making so many things so goddamn expensive (vista)

Halo2Vista
June 18th, 2007, 02:47 PM

So how much did you guys pay for halo 2 vista when you bought it? I think it's pretty funny now that I actually paid ~50 for it... and no shadowrun either lol.

edit:

In that chase... a 10 dollar price drop is still 20% off a game that's less than a month old. Don't you guys think that's unheard of for most games that sell "successfully?" (implying that this is NOT one of those games)

well in the advertisement in the Oregonia, at circuit city it is buy H2V and get Shadowrun FREE!!! and H2V isnn't selling that great because people can't afford Vista and the computer requirements but wait about a year and atleast 60 million people should be on LIVE world wide.

Xetsuei
June 18th, 2007, 03:24 PM
well in the advertisement in the Oregonia, at circuit city it is buy H2V and get Shadowrun FREE!!!

I didn't see anything like that in the Oregonian.

Zeph
June 18th, 2007, 04:43 PM

edit:

Considering Circuit City had the game running for 38 USD from May 8th to May 20th, no.

Find info about the buy h2v and get shadowrun free thing and link it here.

dg
June 18th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Straight on the Circuit City website. (http://circuitcity.shoplocal.com/circuitcity/Default.aspx?action=browsepagesingle&storeid=2397111&rapid=411729&pagenumber=14)

~dg945~

Zeph
June 18th, 2007, 08:47 PM
dammit, circuit city closed and walmart wont honor the deal. Looks like I'll be waiting till tomorrow at theearliest. :(. And I wanted to play shadowrun.