PDA

View Full Version : Map not packaging.....

XvXSniper
July 16th, 2007, 02:41 PM
When i go to packaging my map its stops were it is packaging Bitmap 13 and Vista says that the packager has stopped working and needs to close. Any one know why?

teh lag
July 16th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Does your map have any custom or non-standard bitmaps in it? Check any that are used for abnormalities.

Roostervier
July 16th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Debug.html, copy what it says at the bottom please. We cannot tell what the problem is otherwise. It seems to me like you have a bad bitmap though, and you should scrap it or uncheck the UNUSED flag.

MithosK
July 16th, 2007, 03:36 PM
I had this same problem, make sure none of your bitmaps have the 'Unused' flag checked.

XvXSniper
July 16th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Umm... were do i check if there set as unused?

Skyline
July 16th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Instead of asking how to do everything why don't you spend some time looking for the answer. The "Unused" flag is in the bitmap files.

XvXSniper
July 16th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Instead of acting like a jacka** maby you should think. I did look every were in Sapien and guerrilla and 3ds max. So go flame some were els were people care.

Edit: But ya thanks it was flagged and now it seams to be working.

Resinball
July 16th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Just for anyone that still requires a complete answer, first open guerrilla.

You can go directly to said bitmap (..\tags\scenarios\bitmaps\), open it, scroll down to Usage and then the Flags subheading. Un-check the UNUSED setting. File > Save. Rinse and repeat for all new bitmaps.

XvXSniper
July 16th, 2007, 07:37 PM
OMG lol now i cant get my text (Name and description) for my map to compile it says its not a 16-bit uncoded file. But ive saved it as Uncoded or what ever the tutorial tells you to and it still wont work.....

Roostervier
July 16th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Instead of acting like a jacka** maby you should think. I did look every were in Sapien and guerrilla and 3ds max. So go flame some were els were people care.

Edit: But ya thanks it was flagged and now it seams to be working.
What? I saw nothing in his post that called for the branding of him as "jack ass." If you really had looked everywhere, you would have found the answer. That is what he was saying. He was also saying not to be so helpless, because that typically does not fly well with the people on these boards. Besides, your branding of him is enough cause for me to call you a jack ass. Not only that, his post was nothing like a flame, at all. Your little blow up also shows me that you have yet to reach the proper level of maturity required to be seen as a decent individual on these forums. Now, I politely ask you to shut up now, before you make things worse. Have a nice day.