PDA

View Full Version : So we had a bomb scare.

rossmum
August 2nd, 2007, 01:10 AM
My day had completely blown until lunch time, because I had 3 periods off (75 mins each) and couldn't even leave the school for them. So here I was, bored shitless in the library, unable to think up any new parts for the story I was working on, and intermittently falling asleep.

About 5 minutes before the end of lunch, things got awesome.

The bell rang... and rang... and kept ringing. We hadn't heard anything about any plans for a fire drill, so we assumed it was the real thing and reacted accordingly (mass hysteria and people feigning terror while rolling down the hill to the oval). We were down there for half an hour, and it was half an hour well spent.

First up, none of us seniors took it seriously. We were laughing and joking the whole time, and then Pixy noticed that Jasmine was showing some pretty serious ass cleavage. Naturally, he took full advantage and cracked a pun (just like that, see what I did there?). This was followed by several others from just about everyone within earshot, and she still didn't notice... we were pissing ourselves laughing when the teachers finally told us to shut up. 10 minutes had passed, and they had almost finished marking the rolls. About 5 cops were walking down to the oval, where we sat lined up by classes (or English classes, for year 11 and 12). Anyway, the principal starts lecturing the kids down the other end about some shit (we could only pick out select phrases, like "if you're not in full school uniform... ask some serious questions". What the fuck. Then our chemistry teacher came over and, totally disregarding the fact that the other staff were trying to be serious, joined the lulz.

It was epic. I hope we get another one.

Atty
August 2nd, 2007, 01:24 AM
:explode:

itszutak
August 2nd, 2007, 01:44 AM
Ah yes. Something simmilar happened to me a few years ago, at my old school; five times during the school year, we were forced to sit on the blacktop outside the main building as a bomb squad was called in.

Five times, and each time was a false alarm.

Somebody got arrested, as far as I know.

Moral? Don't do crank calls about bomb threats, especially in America.

Pooky
August 2nd, 2007, 01:48 AM
does that mean you actually went outside?

p0lar_bear
August 2nd, 2007, 01:54 AM
My High school had bomb threats practically every other day at one point (exaggerating... :rolleyes:).

Though one day we had it was the worst. COLDEST DAY OF THE FUCKING WINTER. It was so cold, the wind cut right through my thick-ass winter coat and hoodie. My legs were frozen solid almost because all I had on there was jeans. And we were out standing in the middle of the parking lot for at least 45 minutes while the bomb squad did their thing. I was unfortunate enough to not have any friends who owned a car. :(

Usually though, it was fun whenever we had those drills and other scares. I'd find my buddies and play some Magic TCG while we waited for the all clear.

Reaper Man
August 2nd, 2007, 01:59 AM
TIEM TO CAWL IN DER BAWMB SCWAD
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/from_the_internet.jpg

SnaFuBAR
August 2nd, 2007, 02:01 AM
TIEM TO CAWL IN DER BAWMB SCWAD
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/from_the_internet.jpg

holy crap it is a fat rossum

rossmum
August 2nd, 2007, 02:30 AM
With an MG42, no less.

We practically never get bomb threats here, and they aren't much of a worry... as evidenced by the fact that only 5 or so cops showed up.

Terin
August 2nd, 2007, 02:50 AM
Ooh, it happened to me too, when I was just starting Junior High. We got to sit outside for an hour. Kinda boring.

Dr Nick
August 2nd, 2007, 02:58 AM
When I get back to school in September, I'm doing this the first week.

ExAm
August 2nd, 2007, 03:01 AM
Everybody wants to kill us over here, but we haven't had a bomb scare in years :/

Damn conservative media, that's what it is. They're not reporting them >:U

Bad Waffle
August 2nd, 2007, 03:33 AM
coming up on the last days of school, i heard a loud explosion in our 100 quad (our school is a large campus of 4000 students and it consists of a lot of little groups of portable classrooms/an administrative building nexus) The lights started flickering ( i instantly jumped outta my seat and started raving, i got a few lols and a few friends jumped in) and then the loudspeaker said some stuff about perfoming a fire drill, so i was the only one smart enough to bring my backpack while everybody left theirs in the school. As soon as we got out there, the firemen told the admins to lock all the gates so nobody would get in, and everybody was like OMG MAH STUFFZ whilst i was standing their with backpack in hand. I went home LOLLIN that day :D

n00b1n8R
August 2nd, 2007, 03:36 AM
ross you school is awesome D:

post pics of jasmine for great justice and lulz :awesome:

rossmum
August 2nd, 2007, 03:40 AM
Can't be bothered. Come take a look yourself. Also, I doubt anyone took photos...

MNC
August 2nd, 2007, 04:30 AM
So there was a girl with an asscrack the size of the San Andreas plate and no PICS NAO?

:saddowns:

rossmum
August 2nd, 2007, 04:48 AM
You win some, you lose some.