PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else her despise Warrock?

Ç{50ÆÑeا}Ç
August 5th, 2007, 12:00 PM
I'm all for a good free FPS, but there are acouple things that I don't like :
1) It takes wayyyy to long to build up enough money.. In conjuction with the "rent a gun system", you'll probably be using stck guns, most of the time unles you ply for like 5 hours a day.

2) Guns are restruicted according to their level levels, which puts newbies at a huge disadvantage.

3) Letting people buy in game money with real money is just a bullshit arrangement.

4) The game lags like crazy. Dutring the beta, lag compliants acounted for lie half the threads on the forums,, and the developers stil haven't adressed the issue. It gets worse, depending on the game type. Like the vehicle conabt servers are almost unplayable. The vehicles wil hang in mid air, someties for half a minute. Occasioanlly the lag wil be so bd that the entire game will lock up and the only way to quit is with ctrl-alt-del.

5) The combat is compltely uninovative. Although, it can be fun at times, it just basically combines the best elements of BF2 and CSS. But in the process it insutslts both. Yeah, it sounds like an awesome idea but hr implementation is fucking horrible. There's nor eal lfeeling of impact when you shoot someone and the vehicles are all overpowered. One game.. Uh... actually several games someoen base raped us with a single heleopter. They need tracking weapons.

6) Even after it's underdgone a whole year of testing (the beta), the game ist stilll glitchy as hell and has a ton of exploits. What were the devs doing during the beta.. Smokies doobies?

7) The developers are completely unreposnive to the wishes of the fan base. The way I percieve things, they just stick their fingers in their ears and go "la-la-la-la *deletes thread whcih indicates flaw in Warrock oohh, can't fix it if I can't see it..."

9) Base camping.. Seriously, they should have some system which discourages this.. But it's kind of fun when you're the one doing it.....

Amit
August 5th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Does anyone else here despise him?^^^^^

Random
August 5th, 2007, 12:31 PM
I loved the game when I played it :x. I had no lag after I upgraded my ram and played the beta often.

ONI
August 5th, 2007, 12:42 PM
User #1686 recognized as the same user under two previous alternative accounts that have been banned

User #1686 has been added to the Hidden's list

User #1686 marked for infraction

Further severe action suggested

Hidden notified

rossmum
August 5th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Does anyone else here despise him?^^^^^
Fuck, you beat me to it :smith:

Xetsuei
August 5th, 2007, 01:43 PM
STAY BANNED

Bastinka
August 5th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Xetsuei™;132601']STAY BANNED
Yes please.

Tweek
August 5th, 2007, 02:09 PM
STAY AWAY FFS!

isn't it obvious people here don't want you here?
also, it's obvious YOU have never been involved in the creation of a game, or you wouldnt be talking such bullshit. shut up, and get the fuck out.

Ç{50ÆÑeا}Ç
August 5th, 2007, 03:17 PM
isn't it obvious people here don't want you here?
also, it's obvious YOU have never been involved in the creation of a game, or you wouldnt be talking such bullshit. shut up, and get the fuck out.
Well, I never expected such a warm welcome.

AFAIK, just because my technical skills are nothing too impressive, doesn't give you the right to be an asshole.

Amit
August 5th, 2007, 04:04 PM
What a retard, I play Warrock for a bit and hate it but you don't see me running around bitching to people on other forums of how shitty it is. So what if those people can't make a game that competes with Battlefield 2? At least they're trying. Please have this thread :lock:

Zeph
August 5th, 2007, 04:08 PM
topic locked because the poster is banned for duplicate account violation.