PDA

View Full Version : [IGNORE] Im gunna keep making threads till i get help this is making me mad

lll JZ lll
September 6th, 2007, 07:52 PM
For the last time i fucking own the game and if i dont get help soon im gunna be so pissed, the installer wont finish it just stops, and dont get mad at me you would be fucking mad if this happend to you to. I click play halo 2 thingy and it loads but than shuts right of again, next i click custom install and nothing works it get close to half way and doesn't load what the fuck is up with this shit.

Teh Ganon
September 6th, 2007, 07:56 PM
you ever heard of the ban hammer?

supersniper
September 6th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Wow please use better grammar next time III JZ III.

Con
September 6th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Prove to us that you own the game, or we won't help you. Don't get angry at common sense.

Abdurahman
September 6th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Prove to us that you own the game, or we won't help you. Don't get angry at common sense.

What he said.

Skyline
September 6th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Judging from your other threads you are trying to do this on XP with the wow loader, obviously there are going to be problems.

Zeph
September 6th, 2007, 09:01 PM
No, you're not going to keep making threads. You've got 9 active points. One more and the system bans you.

I really Need help people i miss halo 2 so much and have had computer problums im affraid to call microsoft cause i dont have my legit disk and shit but anyways sorry if im being anyoing thanks for the help.
get a legit disk