PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, whats up?

FRain
November 23rd, 2007, 02:40 AM
eZ1KHr-tudQ

HuQQtPjjrUM

Looks like a beta will be released either Tomorrow or Caturday, seems like it.
I need to do:
1 - Swap out sniper rifle models
2 - Swap out carbine models
3 - Reanimate Spartan Laser
4 - Reanimate AR Throw Grenade
5 - Reanimate Plasma Pistol
I can get swapping done, and the animations done, all tonight, but I need teh lag to get on AIM before i can do the Spartan Laser.

Now, I do NOT promise the release of the maps this weekend, this is a PROJECTED release, looking at the amount of things I personally need to do.

Most of these things are probably placeholder, as H3T is in a gameplay usability testing stage right now.

Gameplay : 87% complete projected gameplay finality - January 2008

Graphics : 23% complete projected graphics finality - May 2008 (hey around my barfday)

NOTE:

ANY RELEASE DATE YOU EVER SEE FOR H3T IS NEVER A GUARANTEE, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A RELEASE DUE TO NOOBS, :downsgun: , and :fail: PLEASE UNDERSTAND.

Jay2645
November 23rd, 2007, 03:05 AM
Looking good, FRain.

Also, you do realize your topic title says "gays", right?

Might want to fix that, lol.

supersniper
November 23rd, 2007, 03:12 AM
Ah time to update that one topic on halomaps.

Mass
November 23rd, 2007, 03:13 AM
gravity hammer animations are D:
rest is meh.

n00b1n8R
November 23rd, 2007, 06:17 AM
looks ok, I just wana do some gameplay tests (and not just in battle conditions, but some actual tests to see how some situations work). also, who's skinning these?

MNC
November 23rd, 2007, 07:09 AM
gays != noobspeak guys

Reaper Man
November 23rd, 2007, 07:52 AM
The semitransparent part of the HUD isn't transparent enough. It's waaay to distracting at the moment.

Con
November 23rd, 2007, 10:34 AM
The plasma pistol overcharge travels too fast.

Roostervier
November 23rd, 2007, 10:38 AM
The semitransparent part of the HUD isn't transparent enough. It's waaay to distracting at the moment.
IAWTP.

Also, giving %s isn't really the smartest thing to do, tbh. You never really know, and it could trick you guys into doing less just because you think you are so close to being finished.

FRain
November 23rd, 2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah, I do realize the topic says gays, I was just thinking on how to completely noobify the title, I guess I went to far.

On a side note, I got + and -repped for having the gays title, xD.

Ki11a_FTW
November 23rd, 2007, 11:10 AM
The gravity Hammer fire animation is to slow, and the melee doesnt look right. The rest is eh.

Pooky
November 23rd, 2007, 11:20 AM
:gonk: at leets pistol anims, make your own.

FRain
November 23rd, 2007, 11:23 AM
Yeah, those are placeholder fyi.

Dole
November 23rd, 2007, 11:45 AM
I've got an idea for a shorter list: what in that video wasn't placeholder? :awesome:

Also, you will be ExAm's slave now, k?

FRain
November 23rd, 2007, 01:39 PM
Sounds like a epic plan to me.

ExAm
November 23rd, 2007, 01:50 PM
He's already my slave. :|
I give him pointers on how things should move or look, all the time, which he only sometimes follows :(

Dole
November 23rd, 2007, 03:10 PM
Actually I've noticed the animations are getting to be more refined, particularly the Spiker, but the AR melee still looks as trashy as the first video we saw it in four months ago. Why is it such low quality compared to other animations? Different animator, or you haven't touched it since?

termin8or123
November 23rd, 2007, 03:56 PM
Rain -
I was just banned from h2v about an hour ago, with the intent to go back and make my post constructive. This means that h3t, and any other modification being made by me and HDoan will NOT be released, even in BETA form until next year December. I hope you all understand. It's the people like this that ruin things for everybody, and I'm sure not alot of you have been following H3T, but rest assured it was a very fun mod, and the jackasses that make up this world got it canceled.
Thanks.
FGrain

Ki11a_FTW
November 23rd, 2007, 04:20 PM
He always says its canceled. Then it resumes, hes full of it

termin8or123
November 23rd, 2007, 04:27 PM
I think he's pretty serious dude.

Con
November 23rd, 2007, 04:38 PM
No, h3t's been canceled like 3 times before.

xXx KAS Con: maybe if you didnt post like that in the first place you would have been banned and blaming everyone else for it
xXx KAS Con: so you're starting h3t again though
talking_rain231@yahoo.com: maybe

That'll turn into a yes in a few days.

SnaFuBAR
November 23rd, 2007, 04:51 PM
Rain -
It's the people like this that ruin things for everybody, and I'm sure not alot of you have been following H3T, but rest assured it was a very fun mod, and the jackasses that make up this world got it canceled.
Thanks.
FGrain
he means to say, "I got banned for multiple offenses and now i'm pissed so it's canceled till i stop having a hissy-fit."

response: don't come back. thanks. child. take the time off to grow up and take some responsibility.

termin8or123
November 23rd, 2007, 04:51 PM
hmmm, whatever happens, happens...

ima_from_America
November 23rd, 2007, 06:28 PM
:ohsnap: @ SnaFuBAR

TeeKup
November 23rd, 2007, 06:31 PM
No, h3t's been canceled like 3 times before.

That'll turn into a yes in a few days.

I wish he would just go away. Someone hire a bunch of soldiers to strafe him in an AC-130 Spooky and call it a military accident.

NeiaG
November 23rd, 2007, 07:14 PM
yeah theres so many accidents in the world people dont care canymore.........bush >_>

Jay2645
November 23rd, 2007, 09:09 PM
Who bets my rep (not the bars) will go in a ditch again by the end of today?
It's like he can see the future or something!

Though I don't think he realized HOW far it would have dipped.

Meh, HDoan canceled another beta on Halomaps a while back, and I really didn't think this team would make it anyway.

And personally, I would like some secret Government organization come down on him more then a strafing run. The car chase that would follow would be much cooler, and the Government wouldn't have to spend money on the lawsuits over the collateral damage and casualties caused by a AC-130 strafing run.

ExAm
November 23rd, 2007, 09:49 PM
FRain's full of it. He just needs some emotional support. :P

Masterz1337
November 23rd, 2007, 10:57 PM
Projects dead? Hoorrraaaay

Con
November 23rd, 2007, 11:03 PM
its not dead, I talked with him.

Masterz1337
November 23rd, 2007, 11:12 PM
:(

supersniper
November 23rd, 2007, 11:15 PM
Lol it's dead. Also if anyone is curious about how halo 3 mods are going in the CE community check out this thread. Look for post 16 or 15 for the details. http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=13456

ICEE
November 23rd, 2007, 11:54 PM
Looks like a beta will be released either Tomorrow or Caturday, seems like it.
I need to do:
1 - Swap out sniper rifle models
2 - Swap out carbine models
3 - Reanimate Spartan Laser
4 - Reanimate AR Throw Grenade
5 - Reanimate Plasma Pistol
I can get swapping done, and the animations done, all tonight, but I need teh lag to get on AIM before i can do the Spartan Laser.

Now, I do NOT promise the release of the maps this weekend, this is a PROJECTED release, looking at the amount of things I personally need to do.

Most of these things are probably placeholder, as H3T is in a gameplay usability testing stage right now.

Gameplay : 87% complete projected gameplay finality - January 2008

Graphics : 23% complete projected graphics finality - May 2008 (hey around my barfday)

if you know all this, and havent COMPLETED all this, why a thread? your team works so backwards. also your title was very misleading.

UrKungFuSux
November 24th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Bit harsh huh guys?
Maybe a release now would be bad anyways. Although, the reaction and the reason why he "canceled/put off/ paused/ postponed" was a bit ridiculous.

ExAm
November 24th, 2007, 01:00 AM
He was going to do another public beta, not a full release.

Shadow5561
November 24th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I lost respect for H3T awhile ago. I like what there doing but the reason I lost respect is the crap things they've done and the crap excuses they give. Like Cons said H3T was said to be canceled 3 times (like that would ever happen). They said three times that they would release a full fledged map for a public beta for everyone but that's been canceled everytime and the reason is because of whiny noobs asking for betas.

There is no way even if you say don't ask for betas no one's going to ask for betas, H3T should know that by now. Last but not least, FGrain can't take harsh critics. The H3T thread awhile ago got locked up for people criticizing something that FGrain didn't specificly say to criticize. Then FGrain locked the topic and said the reason was everybody was criticizing something he said not to criticize even though he did not say that.

All you H3T lovers -rep if you want, I'm just typing what I think about H3T. Though I doubt there are any H3T lovers here, I also doubt there are any H3T lovers at all.

Tweek
November 24th, 2007, 08:18 AM
jesus christ shadow, USE SOME DAMN PUNCTUATION!

is it that hard?!

Shadow5561
November 24th, 2007, 08:56 AM
jesus christ shadow, USE SOME DAMN PUNCTUATION!

is it that hard?!

That's what I get for rushing a long post. I was in a hurry:p. Though I don't get how it's an unreadable crap trap since I sit here reading it right not and I understand every word. If you like I'll grab a post from Halomaps that is actually unreadable or has worst grammar then my post.

EDIT: Found some:

i search huge ass becasue i need to re download it and all that appeas is tinass the map

ok i got alldev and i got the modded deathisland me move edition thing and iam trying to spawn the things and i cant get them to work he said as an example sf1 so i typed sf1 and it dosent work can someone help me please?

Totaly agree.For an so long time ppl has been having to big sigs(wich shows who that is reading the rules...)And it can be good.Just to learn an lesson.Read the rules before starting complaining about something.I mean everyone got to know that breaking the rules will turn back.Everybody on the forums(even the new ones)Knew that the sigs was going to be taken away becous Ppl have been breaking the Sig rule(and other rules) since they got created..

ever sense the change thigs wint t0 crap last 3 maps suk bad i got my first exepshion on the so called lan party redy 1 and i was haveing a lan party 2 every one was disapointed i hope thay fix that one & another thing how do you play a map with no wepons at all like the villege suks bad some one beter get creative if thare as bord as thay say thares a lot i wold do to this game if knew how like fix the (foundashon & lockout) maps so thay have jump points in the right place like h2
some great dude put nise jump points in (the lost control room map) but the map is very big ''but go0d''some 1 should ask him to help fix my favoret maps found & lock

Con
November 24th, 2007, 01:33 PM
This thread needs a lock as it no longer serves a purpose

Timo
November 24th, 2007, 01:39 PM
This thread needs a lock as it no longer serves a purpose
This.

Atty
November 24th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Also, fixed title.