PDA

View Full Version : Query about warthogs...

=UBE= Master Chief
November 28th, 2007, 11:06 AM
ok, so the warthog has independant steering, right? then why not allow the hog to move diagonally? it is possible, right? ok, i'm going overboard with this...anyways, if the warthog was made to move diagonally, wouldn't the warthog be more of a choice of transportation than the shee or the ghost? not that it should be done or anything, but just as a thought.

Kalub
November 28th, 2007, 11:21 AM
How do you figure?

At the end of the "suspension bars" there are "engines" but thats about it. It may have independent suspension, but not steering. Anything can move diagonally, you just rotate and move in that direction.

The ghost on the other hand can strafe left and right, plus move forward or backwards at the same time.

E: The Warthog just allows it self to turn sharply by rotating the front tires left or right and then doing the opposite for the rear, its no different from any rock-climbing vehicle or monster truck of this day and age.

=UBE= Master Chief
November 28th, 2007, 11:25 AM
but as i said from my previous post, is it possible to have diagonal driving with the hog, or is it just a fantasy for true die-hard fans of halo?

Kalub
November 28th, 2007, 11:27 AM
It is neither, due to how the warthog steers...

=UBE= Master Chief
November 28th, 2007, 11:29 AM
ah well...thanks anyways.