PDA

View Full Version : Dear CMT

donut7024
February 22nd, 2008, 06:11 PM
Dear CMT,

You have made a forum on a so called "Troll Thread" that was deleted. Now I am speaking with a friend on xfire as we speak and he and I both agree that CMT is falling apart. Now we all love your maps but we DO NOT want you falling apart and dieing like all great clans must, but I must insiste on my opinion that you must pull your selfs together. And to those who are reading this, do not get in my face about this, I am expressing my feelings and are sorry if I get you mad, you to Dennis.

Good Player,
Donut7024

Bodzilla
February 22nd, 2008, 06:17 PM
:fail:

donut7024
February 22nd, 2008, 06:19 PM
sorry I did not mean dennis I tryed to post that on halomaps

Jay2645
February 22nd, 2008, 06:21 PM
Polar made a not-so-ninja edit, I see.

I wasn't online when this "Troll Thread" was made, but Masterz has been doing a lot of trolling lately.

And CMT isn't falling apart, it's just disorganized.

p0lar_bear
February 22nd, 2008, 06:22 PM
This is not CMT's forum. Please do not bring matters you do not understand fully to a forum where the mod team in question is not based.

Though CMT was here, their forums are locked down and hidden until they get back into full swing with their content.

P.S., all I did was remove the size and color tags from his post that made it unreadable. The content of the post remained unchanged.

If you wish to take up this matter further, do not start another thread, and PM me instead.

Zeph
February 27th, 2008, 01:14 PM
>_<