PDA

View Full Version : exception error w/HEK+

reco
April 21st, 2008, 04:57 PM
why does my hek+ can't decompile my downloaded maps without having that kind of error message appearing :
sorry
mscorlib has encountered an exception
problem :the process cannot access the file "C:\program files\microsoft games\halo custom edition\tags\characters\cyborg\fp\bitmaps\cyborgah ds multipurpose.bitmap" because it is being used by another process

help !:confused:

Sel
April 21st, 2008, 05:11 PM
Whats with the name

And why are you releasing an error with the HEK+

reco
April 21st, 2008, 07:18 PM
I'm not sure of what you're asking...I said that when I decompiled with HEK+ some maps I had donwloaded from the internet, this message appeared.
I don't know why but it works now, I suppose that because I change my dezipper from quickzip to winrar, it changed something...maybe HEK+ uses it...?

Gwunty
April 21st, 2008, 07:44 PM
Did you have halo ce open?

Sel
April 21st, 2008, 09:08 PM
I'm not sure of what you're asking...I said that when I decompiled with HEK+ some maps I had donwloaded from the internet, this message appeared.
I don't know why but it works now, I suppose that because I change my dezipper from quickzip to winrar, it changed something...maybe HEK+ uses it...?

http://www.hivclan.net/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11

kid908
April 21st, 2008, 10:46 PM

you can't even open the map if ce is running let alone save tags recrusively

reco
April 22nd, 2008, 09:26 AM
of course not, it woud have been obviously 2 process running simultanéously

Masterz1337
April 22nd, 2008, 01:54 PM
Why are you pretending to be rec0?

SgtBotley
April 22nd, 2008, 02:43 PM
lol he might not of even heard of rec0... give him a break.

mb 'reco' is a name of one of these little anime cartoons the kids are into these days

Pooky
April 22nd, 2008, 03:49 PM
Or maybe in the teeming billions of humans on this planet Earth, 2 came up with the same 4 letter name!

kid908
April 22nd, 2008, 08:34 PM
i just think he misspelled "rico"

Patrickssj6
April 23rd, 2008, 03:11 PM
Or maybe in the teeming billions of humans on this planet Earth, 2 came up with the same 4 letter name!

^ no shit :v:

reco
April 25th, 2008, 06:09 AM
so excepting my profiles 's name....:rolleyes:, does anyone know why I have this error message ?

Sel
April 25th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Close guerilla, halo or sapien, try restarting, then retry?

Or just dont rip this tag, since chances are you already have the cyborg shaders.

OmegaDragon
April 25th, 2008, 09:11 AM
There is a program that is using the file in one state, therefore it cannot save it as a new one. You will need to close the other program that is using the "cyborgah ds multipurpose.bitmap" file...

reco
May 9th, 2008, 09:57 AM
There is a program that is using the file in one state, therefore it cannot save it as a new one. You will need to close the other program that is using the "cyborgah ds multipurpose.bitmap" file...

yes, that's what I understood too, but there are no other programs running at the same time, not even stuff like daemon tools or other stuff running by its own. And it happens with other maps too, with other files than the one I mentionned in my post...so weird !:confused:

Matooba
May 9th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Did you perhaps leave a bitmap open in guerilla of it or something associated with it? Also, try rebooting your computer then try again.