PDA

View Full Version : Frontlines Fuel of War

Kornman00
May 16th, 2008, 12:59 PM
(Note: I searched titles containing "Frontlines" and nothing came up, so if there was an existing thread, it was named wrong. It's one word)

So I bought said game (360 version) from another town since I'm pretty fucking sure the PX (Post-Exchange, basically the military's walmart) where I live doesn't even have the game...or any other decent looking game released recently. I haven't opened it yet, and wanted to hear what some of my modacity "peeps" thought of the game, what some of you thought was good or not, if it's worth keeping etc.

So...Enlighten away.

demonmaster3k
May 16th, 2008, 02:01 PM
wow so much for enlightening

i took a look at that game too a while back. apparently, it's about 2 coalitions fighting for power or supremacy (something like that) over the world after a near-apocalypse has taken place (similar to bf2142). you pick a side, and play with one of a few predetermined classes (like bf2142). the major hallmark of this series is that the developers researched modern-day and prototype technologies to incorporate into the game to add realism as you're playing. it's available on xbox 360, ps3, and pc as far as i know (never played it though, looked interesting)

Kornman00
May 16th, 2008, 02:34 PM
yeah, I know what its about (read the wiki article) but I want to hear from some people that have had first hand experience

ExAm
May 16th, 2008, 07:20 PM
I played the demo. Projectiles from vehicles are unrealistically slow, and some things that should be animated aren't.
Otherwise funnish.

Pyong Kawaguchi
May 16th, 2008, 08:26 PM
I like it, If you have 360, you should try the MP demo a bit first, I found it quite fun :)