PDA

View Full Version : Harmless soda company, or white supremist group?!?

Chainsy
May 24th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Recently released were the new olympic collectable coca-cola cans, for a short period of time. The version of the can released down south in texas was startling, the version was spelled with K's : KoKa-Kola, which was no doubt trying to convey a foreign spelling for the olympic games..or was it?
KoKa-Kola started with large K's and they stood out largely noticed and formed KKK. A tradition down South, as the KKK was illegal, would have meeting places in public buildings designed to look harmless. One such building was a coffe cafe with the name Koffe Kup Kafe with small letterings for all but the K's forming a dominant KKK sign. Showing as these abreviations are common down South, the "KoKa-Kola" company still sold them down south.. Here is a picture of one on my desk.
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x20/cartsizzle/coke.jpg

TeeKup
May 24th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Wow. Seriously get the hell off these forums. You're an idiot.

Mass
May 24th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Coca-cola is neither.

Can means jack shit. Assassinating union leaders is hardly harmless though.

But it's still delicious =D

Edit: my inner Chicagoan would like to inform you that it's pop, not soda. Bitch.

Chainsy
May 24th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Um, no and it the KKK was only down south, as I re-call there were no KKK running around maine. A republican president decided to pull out of the south and end the reocnstruction and leave them alone as long as he got to stay president, so they had no control over the KKK, and they spread like flies down in the south.

SnaFuBAR
May 24th, 2008, 04:40 PM
uhhh wat. are you seriously that uncultured that it might be spelled differently or use different letters in the case of phonetic pronunciation? i mean, clearly the can says "russia" on it. it aslo says below that in russia coca-cola uses this logo. please just get the hell out of here.

TeeKup
May 24th, 2008, 04:42 PM
You're a goddamn idiot is what you are. Do you realize the few KKK left in the south is GREATLY looked down upon? Plus they have little to no influence, I would know I live in South Carolina. For great justice go the fuck away.

Chainsy
May 24th, 2008, 04:45 PM
uhhh wat. are you seriously that uncultured that it might be spelled differently or use different letters in the case of phonetic pronunciation? i mean, clearly the can says "russia" on it. it aslo says below that in russia coca-cola uses this logo. please just get the hell out of here.
Read the note and go look for that spelling on a russian sign on google, there is none.

Masterz1337
May 24th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah get off these forums.

Atty
May 24th, 2008, 04:49 PM
I'll ban him if you guys want me too...

JunkfoodMan
WoTa Cola

OMG OMG

but srsly?

SnaFuBAR
Read the note and go look for that spelling on a russian sign on google, there is none.
you didn't google, you ignorant ape.
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3705/tatukokakolaadgv5.jpg
took me all of 4 minutes.
GO AWAY.

TeeKup
May 24th, 2008, 04:50 PM

Do it. One less parasite to deal with.

SnaFuBAR
May 24th, 2008, 04:51 PM
DO IT.

Roostervier
May 24th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I don't get your point. Just because it's spelled with 3 Ks means the Coca-Cola Company is white supremacist? Just leave, really.

e:

Do it.

Atty
May 24th, 2008, 04:54 PM
I need like three more people to tell me to do it before I can so that when the Admin's inquire I can say it was peer pressure. :3