PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Vista Flycam?

KIWIDOGGIE
May 25th, 2008, 08:28 AM
ISbDQFy-oEw

Nuff Said

Scratch that. The trainer only works when the term "glitch" is in the variant.

So don't complain about Its going to allow cheating. If you cheat in a Glitches game well your just plain stupid.

Syuusuke
May 25th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Well...

There are somethings that could still work without the "glitch" variant.

Vicky
May 25th, 2008, 02:49 PM
And what if it gets hacked so it works in every game? Would be a major cheat.

Limited
May 25th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Dont understand what you mean, glitch as in a game type?

Sprt4n117
May 25th, 2008, 08:03 PM
hack the actual game or hack the hack for the game.....which one seams more reasonable?

if you were going to hack something...i think i'd just hack the game....not the Blu Trainer....

Vicky
May 25th, 2008, 08:37 PM
hack the actual game or hack the hack for the game.....which one seams more reasonable?

Which would be easier you think?

Sprt4n117
May 25th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Probably the second one.

Vicky
May 25th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Right, so instead of spreading those things start using your head first perhaps?

Showing hacking is possible will make other people make and use hacks.
Making and releasing hacks will make other people make and use hacks.
Using hacks in online games, recording it, posting it on YT, will make other people make and use hacks.

Seriously, banlists will grow (IP/ID banned as well soon), and in time hackers can't join any other server than the crappy m$ ones, which should be named 'Hackers welcome'.

Patrickssj6
May 26th, 2008, 04:02 AM
What else could possibly break this game...

KIWIDOGGIE
May 26th, 2008, 07:04 AM
if anything this helped it. Plus what we use to protect our stuff has not been cracked yet. Also you can make minor changes but not enough to effect how it works.

AKA Who gives a fuck?

Vicky
May 26th, 2008, 09:16 AM
And how about some admin in, lets say australia, creates a gametype called 'something-glitches' for whatever reason, he doesn't know about these hacks but hopes for a normal game without hackers... that'll be a big surprise.

If you don't like the game, stay away from it, want to hack it anyway? Keep your hacks to yourself and have fun on a closed server.

supersniper
May 26th, 2008, 09:18 AM
This is very great but personally it is too risky as of right now seeing how unpopular h2vista is.

Sprt4n117
May 26th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Seriously, banlists will grow (IP/ID banned as well soon), and in time hackers can't join any other server than the crappy m$ ones, which should be named 'Hackers welcome'.

Lol, wouldnt that be a good thing...

And how about some admin in, lets say australia, creates a gametype called 'something-glitches' for whatever reason, he doesn't know about these hacks but hopes for a normal game without hackers... that'll be a big surprise.

LOL i am picturing that in my head. i like the way you put it

AKA Who gives a fuck?

Probably no one. the only people i have seen complain are modacity. everyone else is happy about blu trainer release. and barely anyone is involved in the h2v part of modacity. the only person I have MAINLY seen angry about blu trainer relase is Vicky.

Limited
May 26th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Wait, the "protection" is it just checks for the name of the game, if it has "glitches" in it, it works? Sounds easily breakable to me.

Its not cracked yet, due to the fact the trainer isnt out yet, and if it is, why no damn link?

Patrickssj6
May 26th, 2008, 03:49 PM
By protection he means the packer that packed the exe.

Vicky
May 26th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Wait, the "protection" is it just checks for the name of the game, if it has "glitches" in it, it works? Sounds easily breakable to me.

Its not cracked yet, due to the fact the trainer isnt out yet, and if it is, why no damn link?

Yes and yes, and it is, released to the public again, probably no link (again) because they don't want a ban (again).

And spartan, i've seen halo1 going to pieces because of hacks/cheats/bots etc. Everyone that likes a game doesn't like this to happen to that game.

DaaxGhost
May 26th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Kind of poitnless to make a fly cam for Halo 2/ My Custom Edition one worked fine.

Limited
May 26th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Kind of poitnless to make a fly cam for Halo 2/ My Custom Edition one worked fine.
Your Halo 1 one, worked for H2? Doubt it.

Sprt4n117
May 26th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Your Halo 1 one, worked for H2? Doubt it.
Lol if it did work, that would've saved me alot of work

why no damn link?
lol it would be deleted within 10 minutes of releasing here....so it was released on

http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=77364
http://blog.allenthinks.com/news.php?readmore=63

whats happening to halomods anyways..randomely stops working (sorry for abrupt change on topic)

*me bets this post will soon be edited by admin deleting the halomods and allenthinks links*

DaaxGhost
May 26th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Okay Limited, Do you have any proof that it doesn't work...no. you don't. You haven't tried and maybe I got lucky, It worked for me, and thats All I stated.

Sprt4n117
May 26th, 2008, 05:01 PM
wait daax. just to clarify. you claim that your flycam for Halo Custom Edition works for your copy of Halo 2 Vista.

if thats what you meant....then that is VERY unlinkey, i (am trying to avoid the word impossible)

if you meant something else...please clarify

Limited
May 26th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Okay Limited, Do you have any proof that it doesn't work...no. you don't. You haven't tried and maybe I got lucky, It worked for me, and thats All I stated.
I have proof that camera addresses for H2 arent the same as Halo 1. Therefore you must have added the ability to select h2 in your program, and it uses different addresses.

Think of it as a needle in a hay stack. Say you know the exact location of the needle, in hay stack 1. Lets say theres another hay stack, which is different to hay stack 1, knowing the location of the first needle, wont give you the location of the second. Its in a different place...

I'm not saying its impossible to have a program that an do both Halo 1 and Halo 2. I'm saying, using the same addreses, or downloading a devcam for halo 1, it WONT work for halo 2, unless they added that ability.

You obviously dont know who I am, and what I know.

DaaxGhost
May 26th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Ok. I did mis-clarify; I recoded it, patrially. My bad. I recoded part of it to match Halo 2's codes. Sorry for my mistake.

KIWIDOGGIE
May 27th, 2008, 06:43 PM
*cough* aimbot *cough-not ever getting released because I don't know where it is*

Yea, the only people who seem to keep complaining about anything that comes from us Halo 2 Related or not is Modacity. I wonder why?

Vicky
May 27th, 2008, 07:06 PM
http://www.cad-comic.com/comics/20080227.jpg

Limited
May 27th, 2008, 08:25 PM
*cough* aimbot *cough-not ever getting released because I don't know where it is*

Yea, the only people who seem to keep complaining about anything that comes from us Halo 2 Related or not is Modacity. I wonder why?
We are the only remaining comminuty that has brains, perhaps? We see through the novelty of things and actually think about the implications of things.

Vicky
May 27th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Right.

johnnyblaz20
May 27th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Say you've got the flag and your hiding behind a barrel or around a corner waiting for your flag to be returned. I think most people who have played halo know what i'm talking about. Say someone was in the same situation was using the flycam to see the other side of the barrel or around the corner to warn himself of attack. Even more so, he has the flag "or any player" and he's looking for the other flag carrier from the security of his own base. This is only one example of this tool's potential for cheating.

Now if this is not a hack i don't know what is. I think the flycam and stillcam should also be in the "glitch only" gametype along with the other hacks in the trainer.
I guess this has it's usefulness but it can and will be abused by certain "not so good or imature" players.

johnnyblaz20
May 27th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Sorry for the double post, i have a slow computer at work.

Timo
May 27th, 2008, 10:45 PM

Because releasing something that will give someone an unfair advantage in a game isn't really respected here (regardless if it only works under certain conditions). I recommend you post content like this elsewhere, because you're not going to receive a good response for releasing/showing this kind of stuff here.

Con
May 29th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Because releasing something that will give someone an unfair advantage in a game isn't really respected here (regardless if it only works under certain conditions). I recommend you post content like this elsewhere, because you're not going to receive a good response for releasing/showing this kind of stuff here.
I'm surprised her hasn't figured that out for himself yet.