PDA

View Full Version : Area 51

Lunatic
June 4th, 2008, 12:59 PM
You all know you have heard of it. Does anyone here believe in it?

Personally I think it is awesome and scary at the same time.

Ufos? Secret test runs?

StankBacon
June 4th, 2008, 01:18 PM
of course it exists

tests on radical new technology, yes..... aliens and ufos, i doubt it.

Kornman00
June 4th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Well, if you can't tell what it is, then it's classified as a UFO ;)

In my dreams I Want To Believe :tinfoil:

Atty
June 4th, 2008, 01:26 PM
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa144/Primate_bucket/I_Want_To_Believe.jpg

:tinfoil:

ima_from_America
June 4th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Of Course it's real. It was a secret base, but they shut down most of the secret stuff going on in there because it wasn't a secret anymore.

Rob Oplawar
June 4th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Well, since I work for the US's primary defense contractor, I know all about this stuff.

*opens mouth to blab truth, but before revealing anything is taken out by secret control chip implanted in heart heart attack.*

Lunatic
June 4th, 2008, 03:28 PM
I worded it wrong.

Of course it exists but what do you think goes on ...inside....

Check this out.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2GtLeJRf9qk

Kornman00
June 4th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Of course it exists but what do you think goes on ...inside....

A massive costume rave. Hence the weird lights seen and "alien" sightings. Kinda hard to drive one of dem UFOs in a monkey suit while on X.

TeeKup
June 4th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Chances are that Area 51 is so top secret is because of Aircraft like the F-22 Raptor. Before any information was revealed it was probably being tested there. And right now, other top secret prototypes are being tested there as well.

Corndogman
June 4th, 2008, 04:24 PM
AND ALIENS!!!!! :tinfoil:

ICEE
June 4th, 2008, 05:37 PM
I have a buddy who's dad works for the CIA, he knows what goes on in there. Won't tell me of course

Boba
June 4th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I know all about Area 51.

It's where hitler lives.

Rentafence
June 4th, 2008, 06:42 PM
I know all about Area 51.

It's where hitler lives.

No he isn't. Hitler is flying around the core of the Earth in a flying saucer of course.

paladin
June 4th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Yes.

Ifafudafi
June 4th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Personally, I think it was an elaborate government hoax designed to scare the USSR into thinking America posessed advanced alien technology.

Judging from all the anti-Communist sludge the government threw back then, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I was right.

Flyboy
June 4th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Personally, I think it was an elaborate government hoax designed to scare the USSR into thinking America posessed advanced alien technology.

Judging from all the anti-Communist sludge the government threw back then, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I was right.
Possibility as well but I say it exists.

Zeph
June 4th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Research and weapons development pretty much goes on at all US military bases. The groom lake base is just one where the military flies its new toys and fires off its new engines. It's probably an entry point to an underground reserve of weapons.

Corndogman
June 4th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Hitler just stops there to refuel every once in a while and pick up some hookers.

also,

ALIENS!!!

SnaFuBAR
June 4th, 2008, 09:20 PM
opening poster banned, thread over :downs:

Fake edit: it's where all the banned people go :maddowns:

Xetsuei
June 4th, 2008, 09:26 PM
My dad went there when he was in the air force, but he said he didn't see anything. :/

Zeph
June 4th, 2008, 09:53 PM
opening poster banned, thread over :downs:

Fake edit: it's where all the banned people go :maddowns:
Nah, topic is legitimate, unlike the op's promises to play nice on his account.

rossmum
June 4th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Wait, what? Who was it?

Also, just tests on new tech, stuff they want to keep under wraps. No aliens.

Heathen
June 5th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Or inter-dimensional beings!!!
Area 51 exists.....You can drive to it. Its as real as you.
Now UFOs? No. I think that if there were visitors, we would have more evidence. If their are aliens, they are light years away. There is no being, or form of travel efficient enough to survive the trip here. And don't give me any magic hole theories.....no.
Intelligent beings? Mathematically they have to exist. A still expanding universe...basically 8.
In our solar system alone there is Earth with life.
So thats 1 out of Nine 8 planets with life.
Now if its 1 out of 8.....
And their is an infinite number of Solar Systems....
Thats basically 1X8=8
So there's an infinite possibility of life.
But no.....Area 51 not housing Aliens or their cars :lol:
Thats laughable.

IN CONCLUSION....
Area Fifth T. Won- Real
Aliens- Real
UFO Sightings- No.
Evolution- Real

Aliens ಠ_ಠ Be serious.
http://icu.tinsanity.net/

Bodzilla
June 5th, 2008, 03:04 AM
The bastards are holding the Flying spaghetti monster Prisoner there.

Heathen
June 5th, 2008, 04:09 AM
Ramen!
FSMFTW

Corndogman
June 5th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Evolution- Real

sorry but, how is that related to the topic at hand? that seemed to come out of nowhere...

Cortexian
June 6th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Research and weapons development pretty much goes on at all US military bases. The groom lake base is just one where the military flies its new toys and fires off its new engines. It's probably an entry point to an underground reserve of weapons.
QFT.

Aliens exist, the universe is infinite, if we're the ONLY sentient race out there, then the universe is going to FAIL.

None of this goes on at Area 51 though.

nooBBooze
June 6th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Sure. I think I saw videofootage from Area 51 where they conducted certain tests on alienesque creatures.
I think they tried to breed some kind of supersoldier cause the suspiciously humanoid alien liked to attempt mating with some random human female by sticking his <1m dong into her vagoo. Ill try and see if i can dig up a link cause i think im onto some hueg conspiracy involving supersoldiers, secrets and aliens banging wemminz.

Heathen
June 6th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Wow...Xetsuei -rep'd me saying "No one cares"

I was on topic wasn't I?
Wish there was something I could do to bring justice upon this dickery :/

Ill be the bigger man and just agree.
No one cares what you dont care about Xetsuei :P

can we just be friends?

Infraction or not....I stand by it.

ICEE
June 6th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I have to disagree with you when you say there is no possibilty of aliens coming to earth. Science has been proven wrong how many times throughout history? Based on our current knowledge, it is impossible to get to other galaxies alive. Who knows how advanced other civilizations could be. Just theory, of course. You know if we found sentient life elsewhere int he galaxy we'd be studying them like no tomorrow. Its very possible that the "aliens" would do the same.

legionaire45
June 7th, 2008, 03:46 AM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS, THEY HAVE A FUCKING SWIMMING POOL LAKE AT GROOM LAKE. THE ALIENS MADE IT. HOLY FUCK. (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.261318,-115.838991&spn=0.3,0.3&t=k&q=37.261318,-115.838991)

Oh, and this is where all the air force guys get to play with their ATV's/advanced VTOL UFO technology.
(http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.206577,-115.81631spn=0.3,0.3&t=k&q=37.206577,-115.81631)

Oh fuck guys. ALIENS! (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.64578,-115.750633spn=0.3,0.3&t=k&q=37.64578,-115.750633)

nooBBooze
June 7th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Science has been proven wrong how many times throughout history?
Excactly 0 times.
Science itself cannot be proven wrong merely its various theories can.
inb4 Religion>science no, u-war

Kornman00
June 7th, 2008, 06:07 AM
n, u*

Heathen
June 7th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Religion>science wont happen.....

Thats like Magic>Evidence