PDA

View Full Version : Halo Combat Evolved Aimbot Nullifying

238_papi
June 9th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I know this will not seem the smartest question but I need to ask it.

Is there a way to nullify aimbot for Haol Combat Evolved? In other words is there a program we can run to render it useless when someone tries to use it in our servers......

We recently have had an influx of people using it.. like a new generation of people with a new toy....

Would like to be able to make it useless to them in our game servers if possible....

I can be reached here or at

238_papi@live.com

Thank you in advance for any info you give on this topic

Con
June 9th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Not that I know of, sorry. The best idea is just to get some server admins who can sight jack.

blind
June 9th, 2008, 08:47 PM
What server?

Syuusuke
June 9th, 2008, 08:48 PM
It's actually a new generation of kids/people with an old toy now =/

Unless there's another bot.

Inferno
June 9th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I seem to recall something about a anti aim bot script.. not sure what it was or how it worked but possibly if its a start up script you could enter it with alldev.... I doubt its a start up script though its probably continuous

Limited
June 9th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Sadly not.

The1[Aaron]
June 9th, 2008, 11:55 PM
it wouldn't be too hard to work out a script for this... i mean........ ummmmmmmmmmm

if anyone can get me a pic from 3 different angels of where the aimbot aims for exactly on the chief. greatly appreciated

p0lar_bear
June 10th, 2008, 12:09 AM
It aims to the X,Y,Z position of the player closest to the reticle when the button is pressed. Then the aim is adjusted up by the Height setting set in the bot, and then to the left or right based on how fast the player is moving + the Lead setting on the bot.

TVTyrant
June 10th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Seeing how there are many bot threads on the forums, I decided to gather some information.
I ran a test to see what works better: someone who plays too much, or someone who bots. I played two games or ten minutes in Ban Free-One with the 'Halo Aimbot' and one with jut my skills. No, this was no BitterBanana's bot.

The first game was with the bot. It took me about 20 minutes to sight it in at a Z_Coag server. Then I joined ban free and began timing. There were two other bots on according to someone I had SJing the game. The game lagged badly, and the AR and SMG were pretty useless. So was the BR at most ranges. But the pistol was FTW with the bot. When 10 minutes were up, I had a total of 8 kills and 10 deaths, all deaths were as a rsult of other bots.

The second game I played was with my own skills. I joined the server and started the timer. There was only one bot on at this point, as the other bot said he had "turned his off". With the AR and SMG at my disposal, the game was much more enjoyable, and not nearly as laggy. I recieved many comments n my skill, and no one claimed I was a bot except the bot O_o End game result: 7 kills, 11 deaths.

In my opinion, I think that the bot was fairly useless. At many points it lagged me up, and at other points it was just plain bad since it locked onto my allies instead of enemies, and missed crouching oponents. Meanwhile, the use of my own skills was much more fun, especially when the aimbot(A fellow by the name of aimbot-r) accused me of botting XD

Result:Botting=Gay

Inferno
June 10th, 2008, 01:09 AM
:words:
Result:Botting=Gay

We all already knew that. If your gonna play the game, play it. Don't ask the computer to do it for you.

TVTyrant
June 10th, 2008, 01:50 AM
I know, I just love doing research on stuff like this. This was the only time I've ever used a bot, and I could see why someone would be attracted to it. But it was way more fun without it. A good way to nullify would be to spam FileFront, Halo Maps, Halo Mods, and any other site that supports Halo material with the fake aimbot, that way no one can find a real one online anymore.

t3h m00kz
June 10th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Doesn't matter if an admin sightjacks or not half the time, I've been wrongfully accused of botting by an admin more than once. It's pretty annoying having everyone in the server think you're a bot, wanting you to admit to it... especially since I've yet to see any of their "evidence" of me being a botter, other than my kills being double that of the leader on their team most of the time.

Botters don't annoy me as much as they should, to be honest. I really could care less if someone bots, as long as they don't turn into a total douche and cry "pwnt" on every kill, and cry "BR noob" on every death.

238_papi
June 10th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Thanks I was hoping ... yes the bot is adjustable..... if you set it to head shots and someone crouches then u miss. Or if they enter a vehicle.....

As for people SJ the players... we do that now but then you dont get to play and that is why we are there to begin with.... so kinda like baby sitting...... We SJ them then record..... warn them then ban... but is real bad lately.... was just hoping something had been developed......

Oh well we will have to have people assigned to diff days to SJ all players and record those who bot then ban them.... eventually they will get caught our clan is really good at spotting them...... I was hoping for a way of not having to deal with them just make it so they can not use it.....

Maybe there is a way to mod the map so that it thinks the closest players are like 3 feet behind everyone else.... that way if they use it , it would spin them out of the FOV.. I am not a map modder so I dont know if this is possible either....

But hey Thank you for all the input... I am glad I found this forum.... nice place to come

The1[Aaron]
June 10th, 2008, 07:32 AM
it might be easier to use another external application. the aimbot aim's for the body or head which ever you choose right?
ok... imagin using an app partially to do with sight jacking but. instead of sight jacking as such. taking a reading.
anyone looking directly at either of the points that are usually aimed at with the bot. adds to a list of people botting you... but it would have to be calculated by both using bitter banana's original app and a few formule ect.
because without an aimbot... i can guarantee that nobody would be able to look directly at the point to within .001 of a unit for anything more than half a second that aimbot's seem to be able to.
mind it would also have to take leading into account aswell. and my maths isn't the best. espescially xyz float point. but if an aimbot is possible. it should also be possible to work out who's botting you using the same formule's. heh.

Sel
June 10th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Doesn't matter if an admin sightjacks or not half the time, I've been wrongfully accused of botting by an admin more than once.

According to the STW clan, ganon, yokan, bacon, and I, are all aimbotters :suicide:

Sever
June 10th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I've been called an aimbotter so many times - I've become a semi-proficient sniper on Yoyorast Island, but I most often get falsely accused for my 'timed rockets', where I shoot a rocket in someone's path from a great distance away, which does NOT involve me even shooting directly at them. Also, everyone sel listed (including himself) I know to be legit players.

TVTyrant
June 10th, 2008, 12:11 PM
A good way to nullify could be to spam FileFront, Halo Maps, Halo Mods, and any other site that supports Halo material with the fake aimbot, that way no one can find a real one online anymore.

t3h m00kz
June 10th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Yokan is brutal I know that. He matches me for the most part, if not doing a bit better.

What's REALLY sad though is when I'm playing someone who's getting a better ratio than me and they have the balls to call me a botter. A bunch of guys told me that one of their clan mates named "Bitti" (who I'm sure was doing better than me at the time) called it, and he's "NEVER WRONG" :OOO! They had no video of it either. Unless they have proof, that's a BS claim.

If you're going to claim someone's botting and ban them from the server, at LEAST put a video of proof on Youtube or something, rather than just saying "YOU'RE AN AIMBOTTER AND THAT'S A FACT," you know? What ever happened to a fair hearing, goddam

Patrickssj6
June 10th, 2008, 02:57 PM
AimBots are a piece of mathematical art :hist101:

Kornman00
June 10th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Which must make it the mona lisa :-3

blind
June 10th, 2008, 08:52 PM
CE pubs are for scrubs.

TeeKup
June 10th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Halo CE will never be "bot free" For the very simple fact that there are KIDS in the game. KIDS playing an M rated game are prone to trash talk and naivete because they're not mature enough to accept the fact that there are others better than them. So in turn they accuse others of hacking and botting. Its M for a goddamn reason. If you're parents won't take proper responsibility then do it your self. Its common sense for gods sake.

t3h m00kz
June 10th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Online interaction not rated by the ESRB.

<_<

I say that because even T rated games have kids talking shit.

TVTyrant
June 10th, 2008, 09:12 PM
The answer O.O:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Rih5TDEtg

TeeKup
June 11th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Online interaction not rated by the ESRB.

<_<

I say that because even T rated games have kids talking shit.

"Game experience may change during online play"

A lot of games clearly say that. If its M, regardless of online play or not. Kids shouldn't be playing it.

Jelly
June 11th, 2008, 01:46 PM
CE isn't rated since it's not retail, AFAIK.

TeeKup
June 11th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Its still Halo. Halo is rated M.

TVTyrant
June 11th, 2008, 02:51 PM
It should be T in my opinion. It really isn't that violent or gory. The worst thing in it is the way elites die twists there face up fairly graphically.

supersniper
June 11th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Well it depends on your graphics card actually. The better your graphics card the more blood and particles you see. I mean when I play halo trial LAN on my school computers there is blood everywhere but at home I see none because of my graphics card.

Also another way to stop the aimbot is actually making the invisible biped script in all of the original maps. Then somehow make it an unofficial-official update and post it on halomaps front page. Then many people will download it and boom problem solved. Yes it might violate some EULA but it will get rid of most aimbotters because of the invisible bipeds in the walls or right below the ground so they aim at the ground a lot.

PenGuin1362
June 11th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Regardless it's rated M and if you;re not mature enough to handle it, what the fuck you doing playing it. Parents need to fail less these days.

Also halo is no longer a supported game. Bitch and moan all you want about aimbot, there isn't shit that will get done about it.

supersniper
June 11th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Who ever said I wasn't mature enough to handle it.

Also I know Halo isn't supported anymore that is why I said have someone ELSE make an unofficial-official patch and post it on Halomaps. I wasn't moaning or crying about it. You need to chill out man. I made myself look bad.

TeeKup
June 11th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Who ever said I wasn't mature enough to handle it.

Also I know Halo isn't supported anymore that is why I said have someone ELSE make an unofficial-official patch and post it on Halomaps. I wasn't moaning or crying about it. You need to chill out man.

People are not mature enough for it when they start screaming over teamspeak and vent because someone sniped them in the head. The majority of the people who do that are under the proper age requirement for this game.

Inferno
June 11th, 2008, 08:48 PM
One solution to the aim bot problem is to play Cracked Halo CE. I lost my serial key and CD so I play it and I don't think I've EVER caught anyone aim botting on any server and trust me, i play alot. (btw, if any mods are reading this im not supporting or linking a No-Cd crack so plz dont delete the post. Im just trying to let people know something that not many do.)

Sel
June 12th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Also halo is no longer a supported game. Bitch and moan all you want about aimbot, there isn't shit that will get done about it.

Atleast not by GBX. There is an anti aimbot script out there, but Ive never seen if it works or not.

But the, its kirby's so Id think it would.

Unfortunately it needs to be put into the map :\