PDA

View Full Version : Compiling error????

XvXSniper
June 25th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Ok i just started to make maps for H2v agen and i keep getting the corrupt file error when trying to open my .scenerio in spaien.

The only error i get from my 15 second tool compiling is:

### ERROR the scenario 'scenarios\multi\cold destruction beta\cold destruction beta' refers to the structure lightmap'' twice, clearing the second one

And i know its not compiling right because it only takes it 30 seconds to compile. Any ideas to what is going on. Please help if you can. Im useing 3DS max 8 and ive dont the B_levelroot and textures.

Vicky
June 25th, 2008, 08:24 PM
I've seen that message a couple of times too, was working on some big ass huge levels at that time, deleting that 2nd one in guerilla made it load in sapien i think, you working on a huge level too perhaps?

XvXSniper
June 25th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Yup 50,000 by 50,000 (3ds max) Trying to make a map some what like hugeass or cold snap. I got it to compile properly but now i cant remember the controls for moving around in spaien. Ive tryed the help file but tapping shift nore holding down the mouse button is working.

KIWIDOGGIE
June 28th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Middle Mouse Button + WSAD (move around)
Middle Mouse Button + Move Mouse (look)
Middle Mouse Button + R/F(Raise/Fall)

armoman92
July 9th, 2008, 02:13 PM
...and ive dont the B_levelroot and textures.

I'm not sure but maybe the 'B' in "B_levelroot" should be lowercase. Again I have no idea if this matters.:)

Scooby Doo
July 17th, 2008, 03:05 PM
i don't thank that mattersm but mb it does...

anyways, did u try to portal the map???

~Scoob