Ok so heres just the main part i got:
[playlist]
;Server
Pregame Team Selection Delay=5
Pregame Delay=5
Postgame Delay=5
Shuffle=On
Pregame Delay=1 seconds

Cause i hate when ever some people keep on delaying the game from starting and im trying to make it not wait at all but it just keeps on counting down from 10 seconds any help?

Vicky
July 3rd, 2008, 05:06 AM
Afaik you can't do it from the playlist.

NuvaX7
July 3rd, 2008, 07:05 AM
Ah so if i cant do it from the playlist then what about each Variant has to have its own Pregame Delay?

So heres and example of what it would look like?
[custom variant]
name= Slayer-X7
game type=Slayer
number of rounds = 1
score to win round=25
round time limit=30 minutes
Team Play= off
respawn time=3 seconds
suicide penalty=5 seconds
weapons on map= default
starting weapon = energy sword
secondary weapon = SMG
Vehicle Respawn Time= Map Default
Primary Light Vehicle= Map Default
Secondary Light Vehicle= Map Default
Primary Heavy Vehicle= Map Default
Banshee= Map Default
Primary Turret= Map Default
Secondary Turret= Map Default
Max Active Players= 16
Lives Per Round= Unlimited
Pregame Delay=5

So then it should work?

EDIT: I just tried it like that and it gave me errors like this:
Line 45 Unknown Setting. <"Pregame Delay">

Vicky
July 3rd, 2008, 08:03 AM
Just try it, i started the servertool because i didn't find a solution for it, it was it's 1st function, kill the x-delay!

NuvaX7
July 3rd, 2008, 08:11 AM
But i thought u said it doesnt work for vista? and it still will not work the post game delay

Vicky
July 3rd, 2008, 12:02 PM
Previous releases didn't work well on vista (as host), so you can't use it for that, maybe the one kiwidoggie made can do that trick for you?

{XF}Lowsy
July 3rd, 2008, 12:02 PM
That "X" to delay is the worst. The only fix that I'm aware of is Vicky's servertool.. Which is AWESOME!!! But if it only works on Win2003K boxes, than looks like you out of luck.. Sry.

Syuusuke
July 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
The server should be able to know who pressed X, but doesn't necessarily tell you because essentially, your server is just another LIVE account, but if you made a game yourself, you would be able to see who pressed X. So maybe, you should be able to find out if the server does pick up "Who the hell is pressing X?" ?

NuvaX7
July 3rd, 2008, 09:07 PM
lol "Who the hell is pressing X?" that was funny so there is no other way of getting rid of the x delay crap? by the way XF Lowsy is that why ur clans servers dont wait almost at all to go into game?

{XF}Lowsy
July 4th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Yeah. The game timers are used to allow people to chat and text and switch teams, but once the countdown to start the game begins, the servertool takes over and immediately gets the game going. Yes we are running on a W2003 box.

KIWIDOGGIE
July 7th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Check my site http://allenthinks.com for hacking the H2 Dedicated Server.

NuvaX7
July 7th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Im not to sure on how this will help me though...

NuvaX7
July 7th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I also need to know how to disable the X-Delay cause im making my own Server Tool :D

Vicky
July 8th, 2008, 06:20 AM
Not going open source (or was it sauce?) or anything, nor will i post hackguides like some 'people' do.

NuvaX7
July 8th, 2008, 07:59 AM
well i respect that cause you found it out by your self so i guess ill do the same so then how would i go about fixing it anyone?

KIWIDOGGIE
July 10th, 2008, 07:14 PM
why must you be so vauge vicky. I already know all you fucking people hate meh so why be vauge. Also 'some people' will be releasing a basic sauce for h2(vista side) servertool.

Vicky
July 10th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Why didn't you release your version for the people running the server on vista? At least they would've been able to get rid of the x-delay.