PDA

View Full Version : So Freelancer and I were having a debate

Xetsuei
July 4th, 2008, 06:34 PM
On which do you think is better, Canada or the USA?

Cortexian
July 4th, 2008, 06:49 PM
It wasn't really a debate... More like me talking to a stereotypical American kid trying to protect his countries "image".

No biased votes cause it's Independence Day plox.

Hotrod
July 4th, 2008, 06:50 PM
I prefer Canada, and not just because I live there (well, maybe just a bit). The United States isn't a bad country, though I feel that the government has some room to improve on. I'm not saying that our government is perfect (far from that), but I prefer it over yours. Also, I like how we are a bilingual country, and because of that, I've been fluent in two languages since a very young age, instead of just one.

I also dislike how the United States is known more for their firepower, and war capabilities. I dislike war very much, though I understand that there is sometimes a need for it.

This is just my opinion, and I hope I didn't offend anybody with it. If I did, I'm sorry.

ExAm
July 4th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Nope. We hate our government as much as the next foreign guy.

Con
July 4th, 2008, 07:06 PM
I prefer Canada, and not just because I live there (well, maybe just a bit). The United States isn't a bad country, though I feel that the government has some room to improve on. I'm not saying that our government is perfect (far from that), but I prefer it over yours. Also, I like how we are a bilingual country, and because of that, I've been fluent in two languages since a very young age, instead of just one.

I also dislike how the United States is known more for their firepower, and war capabilities. I dislike war very much, though I understand that there is sometimes a need for it.

This is just my opinion, and I hope I didn't offend anybody with it. If I did, I'm sorry.
pretty much summed it up

Pyong Kawaguchi
July 4th, 2008, 07:14 PM
tru dat

Apoc4lypse
July 4th, 2008, 07:28 PM
even for the offtopic section...

this threads going to end up locked before it gets past page 2 I bet...

I live in Newjersey (USA) I voted Canada... they've never been in a war, so they must be doing something right...

Well.. thats the current view most people will probably take today anyway (unless there just being pro american)

The only reason I'd say America is better, is because we helped end WW2 without America, its hard to imagine where everyone would be right now... although I think that the British might have been able to defeat them all on there own (At a much higher cost).

That argument is kind of old now though and its also one of the reasons Americans think there so superior, we dropped the nukes, we won, we did everything.

Wrong, all we did was finish a fight, and nowadays everyone has such a humongous ego about everything, all we can be proud of now is starting another war...

America is currently in a "Dark Chapter" imho.. :(

I think most of the world is suffering from... "Without war, there cannot be peace." Kind of like without bad there isn't good...

So everything is sort of... just happening? idk lol bad point, not sure what I'm saying anymore.

legionaire45
July 4th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I live in Newjersey (USA) I voted Canada... they've never been in a war, so they must be doing something right...
Umm....about that... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Canada#World_Wars)

Rob Oplawar
July 4th, 2008, 07:51 PM
e: statement retracted

Chainsy
July 4th, 2008, 07:51 PM
I remember hearing about a book about how Canada was born on war.

Rob Oplawar
July 4th, 2008, 07:55 PM
OK, I officially request a lock before this gets out of hand. I can feel myself gettin all bent out of shape over this national pride thing. No more politics, and no more talking about which country is better, even if it is jokingly.

Besides, Canada and the US need to learn to get along better anyway.

TeeKup
July 4th, 2008, 07:59 PM

Very true. The reason I love this country? Watch that show called The States on the history channel. Our country has some of the most beautiful scenery and mountains I have ever seen. Each state also has its own special culture and heritage that is simply amazing. Like ExAm said, the majority of us really don't like those in office.

thehoodedsmack
July 4th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I'm a man of business, and I feel that America has more potential for feeding on the idiocy of its populace than Canada ever will. Therefore, America is where it's at, because it can make me more money.

Snowy
July 4th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I prefer Canada because (supposedly) you don't have to have air conditioning.

ExAm
July 4th, 2008, 09:24 PM
I didn't know that "air conditioning" was a verb :downs:

EDIT: corrected? or was it just me...

thehoodedsmack
July 4th, 2008, 09:28 PM

Lies. All lies. It's hot here. You will die without air conditioning in most provinces.

Amit
July 4th, 2008, 10:38 PM
even for the offtopic section...

this threads going to end up locked before it gets past page 2 I bet...

Haha, we're ninjas up here. We've been to places that you don't know we've been to. Hell, we went to Korea posing as Americans.

I hate the igloo stereotype.

Syuusuke
July 4th, 2008, 10:48 PM
I've never heard of this igloo stereotype... only in the North Pole though...

Mass
July 4th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Whoa, that's tough.

Elected governments change though, and that's the original glory of the United States to start with. Once that's out of the way I happen to prefer American culture to Canadian culture, keeping in mind half my family is Canadian, in fact, my grandfather worked at Chalk River developing the CANDU.

For all our associated stupidities, if you meet someone from provincial Canada, or even Ottawa like my family, they have their fair share of stupidities, some same and some different than ours.

Hotrod
July 4th, 2008, 11:16 PM
For all our associated stupidities, if you meet someone from provincial Canada, or even Ottawa like my family, they have their fair share of stupidities, some same and some different than ours.
Agreed, though every country has their share of stupidities.

Bodzilla
July 4th, 2008, 11:20 PM
It wasn't really a debate... More like me talking to a stereotypical American kid trying to protect his countries "image".

No biased votes cause it's Independence Day plox.
i get that alot from him too >_<

Apoc4lypse
July 5th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Haha, we're ninjas up here. We've been to places that you don't know we've been to. Hell, we went to Korea posing as Americans.

XD yeah... realized this after reading that wikipedia page lmao...

Well, I guess I said that with no real knowledge at all of Canadian history, I don't even really know any Canadians, but according to all my friends who hate our American gov. right now due to the war in Iraq, thats there main argument, I'm going to have to break the bad news to them now though...

Deep down I think the real reason kids I know ever say there moving to Canada is because, well for one... they can drive there, second you don't need a passport right... and third, they just plain don't know what they want. They just know people don't like America right now, so they want out, plus they think the wars retarded, even though yet again they don't know much about it other then what the media shows.

Bodzilla
July 5th, 2008, 12:25 AM
i believe canada carries itself with more subtlety and dignity then america.

Apoc4lypse
July 5th, 2008, 12:36 AM
i believe canada carries itself with more subtlety and dignity then america.

ur prolly right...

I have just one question, are you Canadian?

Bodzilla
July 5th, 2008, 12:42 AM
no. i think it's pretty clear that i'm an Australian.

Amit
July 5th, 2008, 01:09 AM
ur prolly right...

I have just one question, are you Canadian?

no, really, how long have you been actually looking at forum posts? cuz liek everyone knows who the aussies are around here...and how to avoid them :-3

Phobias
July 5th, 2008, 01:57 AM
no, really, how long have you been actually looking at forum posts? cuz liek everyone knows who the aussies are around here...and how to avoid them :-3

Australia>all.

However out of the 2 countries given, I say Canada.

Edit: lmao, I was the vote that leveled the scores :XD:

nooBBooze
July 5th, 2008, 02:02 AM
I remember hearing about a book about how Canada was born on war.
srsly man. i mean srsly.

also, i vote canada because
1. it has pot
2. overall progressive politics
3. innocent citizens like me, have nothing to fear from canada

not canadian nor american nor australian btw

Boba
July 5th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Canada.

Bastinka
July 5th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Well on either side both stereo-types are mostly dicks. Canadians that brag aboot beer and how they have such a better country, and americans that are fat and lazy and do nothing but sit around all day.

You can never know, but honestly I like the US better. I've always had this dislikeness of Canada seeing as they couldn't really be considered a true country.

ICEE
July 5th, 2008, 02:59 AM
I'm an American, but I find it hard to choose between two countries when I've only experienced one, and frankly know nothing about the other. Wheres the international waters option?

Cortexian
July 5th, 2008, 04:28 AM
I've lived in Canada for most of my life, and have only "lived" in the U.S. for maybe one year or so. However, I personally don't feel "threatened" when walking around iffy areas here in Canada. In the U.S. on the other hand, when you're walking around in some iffy areas (my experience is limited to Detroit and area, :/) you feel like you're going to turn a corner and get shot in the leg. This hostile atmospheric difference really makes me want to stay up here in Canada.

@ TeeKup:
I can't say that I've experienced much more of the U.S. scenery then what I've seen in the Detroit area. The only other place I've been to was Orlando, Florida (Disney World and Universal Orlando mainly), it was nice in Orlando but Detroit was dirt. I've been from coast to coast in Canada (my grandparents took me on a road-trip across Canada when I was 10 or so) and I highly doubt that ANY scenery in the world can rival all of the landscapes that Canada offers. The Rocky Mountains are breathtaking (and only 45 minutes away from me atm), the forests are varied and amazing, and the water bodies we have up here are beautiful.

I also have to say that our sense of patriotism is a lot less "in-your-face", as it was said "we hold ourselves higher" then our American brothers. I'd almost have to put it like so; We know that we're amazing, but we don't need to go and brag about it to the whole god damn world.

Anyhow, 19-16 Canada for now... Go team!

However, you can't just outright say who's better, each Country has it's own pros and cons.

Kalub
July 5th, 2008, 04:36 AM
Well, I'm all game to try out Canada because I'm honestly tired of all the rich spoiled retards who pay their way through law school getting into the government. And when the fuck did Democracy die out. I mean, seriously.... I got fucking arrested for organizing a protest outside of my school because they were being douche bags making it harder, than it already is, to graduate from the damn school; well, unless your favored by the staff.... :downs:

Warsaw
July 5th, 2008, 12:45 PM
It died as when the modern corporation was born.

I've never been to Canada, so I can't speak from experience. My reason for saying the US is better is that it has more open gun laws, and I am a firearms kinda person. And yes, I agree with Freelancer about Detroit (and most big cities here in the USA)...it is dirt. Suburban living FTW!

Hotrod
July 5th, 2008, 01:22 PM
My reason for saying the US is better is that it has more open gun laws, and I am a firearms kinda person.
Another reason I prefer Canada, because there isn't all those open gun laws. However, I am the kind of guy that doesn't like guns, so each to their own. I do not want to start a debate over guns with this, and if I offended anybody in this post, because I know a lot of you agree that guns should be allowed, and prefer having them over not, then I'm sorry.

PenGuin1362
July 5th, 2008, 01:39 PM
It died as when the modern corporation was born.

I've never been to Canada, so I can't speak from experience. My reason for saying the US is better is that it has more open gun laws, and I am a firearms kinda person. And yes, I agree with Freelancer about Detroit (and most big cities here in the USA)...it is dirt. Suburban living FTW!

I'd have to agree. While I too hate my retarded uneducated government I like the more open gun laws and such.

ima_from_America
July 5th, 2008, 03:48 PM
America, because our airsoft guns aren't made of clear plastic.

Mass
July 5th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Suburban living FTW!
Good one.

Also, democracy died with Ronald Reagan.

Cortexian
July 5th, 2008, 04:47 PM
America, because our airsoft guns aren't made of clear plastic.
Our Airsoft guns aren't made from clear plastic, that would be yours if anything. I currently own a CA G36K and a TM MK23 Socom, neither are cheap knock offs, and neither are required to have the orange tips that are mandatory in most of the U.S.

Please retract you're vote since you were wrong, thank you.

CA G36K:
http://revolution.exofire.net/images/G36K-rails.jpg

TM MK23 Socom:
http://members.shaw.ca/kgv/KevinWeb/TM_NBB_MK23_Accessories.jpg

Now I'm a gun enthusiast as well but I really like the fact that Joe-Blow can't walk into a gun store here and pick up a handgun. It's easy enough to legally own firearms here in Canada, even if they're restricted.

Amit
July 5th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Our Airsoft guns aren't made from clear plastic, that would be yours if anything. I currently own a CA G36K and a TM MK23 Socom, neither are cheap knock offs, and neither are required to have the orange tips that are mandatory in most of the U.S.

CA G36K:
http://revolution.exofire.net/images/G36K-rails.jpg

TM MK23 Socom:
http://members.shaw.ca/kgv/KevinWeb/TM_NBB_MK23_Accessories.jpg

Now I'm a gun enthusiast as well but I really like the fact that Joe-Blow can't walk into a gun store here and pick up a handgun. It's easy enough to legally own firearms here in Canada, even if they're restricted.

This is the complete truth. My dad has some brand of M14 with the M21 with rails kit up at the cottage and it's full metal. The thing is about 14lbs, it's a heavy bastard. No orange tip either :D I'll find out what brand it is later.

BTW Freelancer, that Classic Army G36k is sexy and damn expensive the last time I checked. I'll check it out later.

Also, I'm back on LOTRO but on the Nimrodel server again :/. I've decided that I don't want to have to have the pain of leveling up a new main toon so I'm sticking with Amazair for now. He's level 23 so in 2 levels I'll be able to use my Horsie!

Timo
July 5th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Canada, although i've been to neither.

Xetsuei
July 5th, 2008, 07:10 PM

CA G36K:

TM MK23 Socom:

Hi thanks, neither Tokyo Marui or Classic Army are based in Canada.

blind
July 5th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Canada.
And only because the ballinest bastard alive (tpblind) lives and reigns there.

n00b1n8R
July 5th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Canada. Partly because they didn't elect bush, partly because some of my first e-contacts were Canadian and partly because my mum lived there for a while.

PenGuin1362
July 5th, 2008, 07:38 PM
You silly people and your CA's and TM's. I bought a Dboys ak-74u for $130 and it out performed nearly every ca and tm on the field and is made of real wood and stamped steel. all metal gear box too. 390 - 400 fps :p

Limited
July 5th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Canadian people are alot more friendly, country is more scenic. But going to Canada would just mean I have less time to spend in America.

Which is better? They are the same :O

Bodzilla
July 5th, 2008, 07:50 PM
dems fightin wordz.

Syuusuke
July 5th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Just alternate between them two, then decide.

TeeKup
July 5th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Canadian people are alot more friendly, country is more scenic. But going to Canada would just mean I have less time to spend in America.

Though the south has certain tolerance issues, you'll find the southern united states to have some of the most polite people in the country. Unlike some places we actually teach manners. If you go walking down Main street in downtown Fort Mill I can guarantee a positive greeting from almost anyone you meet in the shops.

Xetsuei
July 5th, 2008, 08:11 PM
I love all the stereotypes about America, don't you?

Cortexian
July 5th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Xetsuei™;272193']Hi thanks, neither Tokyo Marui or Classic Army are based in Canada.
If we're talking about were the Airsoft companies are based, then you are correct, since Canada doesn't have any companies that produce Airsoft guns.

You silly people and your CA's and TM's. I bought a Dboys ak-74u for $130 and it out performed nearly every ca and tm on the field and is made of real wood and stamped steel. all metal gear box too. 390 - 400 fps :p
Uh?

My CA G36k shot 380 out of the box, and my TM MK23 shot 365 (decent for a pistol). Now I've modified my CA to shoot 420-450 since I only play outdoor.

Also, since Xet keeps posting some of our Xfire conversations in his sig, here's the entire chat log, I like how he almost never makes a single point about anything, and just calls me stupid or an idiot, lmao.

Conversation started between Freelancer™ and Stratocaster: Fri, Jul 04 17:16:52 2008
[17:16] Stratocaster: AMERICA
[17:16] Stratocaster: FUCK YEAH
[17:17] Freelancer™: Not really./
[17:17] Stratocaster: yes really
[17:17] Stratocaster: INDEPENDENCE DAY FOOL
[17:17] Freelancer™: YOu're all going to get owned by aliens?
[17:17] Freelancer™: Woot.
[17:17] Stratocaster: im not talking about the movie
[17:17] Stratocaster: dumbass
[17:17] Stratocaster: ...
[17:18] Stratocaster: also
[17:18] Stratocaster: AMERICA
[17:18] Stratocaster: FUCK YEAH
[17:18] Stratocaster: see
[17:18] Stratocaster: all you guys have
[17:18] Stratocaster: is
[17:18] Stratocaster: Canday eh!
[17:18] Stratocaster: but we have
[17:18] Stratocaster: AMERICA
[17:18] Stratocaster: FUCK YEAH!
[17:18] Stratocaster: much more in your face and awesome
[17:20] Freelancer™: Hmm not really.
[17:20] Stratocaster: you cant argue that yours is better
[17:20] Stratocaster: :|
[17:20] Freelancer™: Since America is still the same old lame old America today.
[17:21] Stratocaster: we're newer than most countries
[17:21] Stratocaster: dumbass
[17:21] Stratocaster: :|
[17:21] Stratocaster: and
[17:21] Freelancer™: wtf do you mean by newer?
[17:21] Stratocaster: were more awesome than maple syrup and hockey
[17:21] Stratocaster: any day
[17:21] Stratocaster: holy shit you're stupid
[17:21] Freelancer™: NOTHING is more awesome than Maple syrup btw.
[17:21] Freelancer™: NOTHING.
[17:21] Stratocaster: lmfao
[17:22] Stratocaster: everything is
[17:22] Stratocaster: you know why
[17:22] Stratocaster: because its made by canadians
[17:22] Stratocaster: LOLOLOLOL
[17:22] Freelancer™: Exactly...
[17:22] Freelancer™: Seriously.
[17:22] Stratocaster: so you proved my point
[17:22] Stratocaster: OWNED
[17:22] Freelancer™: If you think America is newer then most other countries... they must not be teaching you the righth stuff in school.
[17:22] Stratocaster: holy shit
[17:22] Stratocaster: DUDE
[17:22] Stratocaster: YOU'RE STUPID
[17:22] Stratocaster: ._.
[17:23] Freelancer™: Explain what you mean by newer?
[17:23] Stratocaster: go look somewhere
[17:23] Stratocaster: on the ages of countries
[17:23] Freelancer™: rofl.
[17:23] Stratocaster: ill say it again
[17:23] Stratocaster: holy shit you're stupid
[17:23] Freelancer™: So you're a yound and stupid country?
[17:23] Freelancer™: Whats your point?
[17:23] Freelancer™: young*
[17:23] Stratocaster: so how are we stupid
[17:23] Stratocaster: our test scores are higher than yours
[17:24] Stratocaster: (:
[17:24] Freelancer™: Actually no.
[17:24] Freelancer™: They aren't
[17:24] Stratocaster: lmfao
[17:24] Stratocaster: prove me wrong fucker
[17:25] Stratocaster: hur
[17:25] Stratocaster: were a young, awesome, and powerful country
[17:25] Stratocaster: we blow shit up on our independence day
[17:25] Stratocaster: all you guys do is go on syrup binges
[17:25] Stratocaster: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
[17:26] Freelancer™: And you think that's awesome... Everything you've said so far is typical American propaganda.
[17:26] Stratocaster: LMAO
[17:26] Freelancer™: As for me being stupid,
[17:26] Stratocaster: its all propaganda
[17:26] Stratocaster: of course
[17:26] Stratocaster: how could we be so stupid
[17:26] Stratocaster: :|
[17:26] Stratocaster: all of that stuff is obviously fake
[17:27] Stratocaster: we havent won any wars
[17:27] Stratocaster: infact
[17:27] Freelancer™: My $25,000 scholarship to the Art Institute of Vancouver says otherwise.
[17:27] Stratocaster: england still owns us
[17:27] Stratocaster: im in fucking middle school
[17:27] Stratocaster: going into high school
[17:27] Freelancer™: Wow.
[17:27] Stratocaster: I have a 4.2 gpa
[17:27] Freelancer™: You're really young.
[17:27] Stratocaster: NO SHIT
[17:27] Stratocaster: :|
[17:27] Freelancer™: It's so obvious too.
[17:27] Stratocaster: har
[17:27] Freelancer™: I was thinking 12 until you said that.
[17:27] Stratocaster: hur
[17:27] Stratocaster: wow lol
[17:28] Stratocaster: that was so funny
[17:28] Stratocaster: actually no
[17:28] Stratocaster: it wasnt
[17:28] Stratocaster: ...
[17:28] Stratocaster: it never is
[17:28] Stratocaster: alos
[17:28] Stratocaster: also
[17:28] Stratocaster: AMERICA
[17:28] Stratocaster: FUCK YEAH!
[17:28] Stratocaster: what did you do on your independence day
[17:29] Freelancer™: We don't have one... Cause we never had all the bullshit wars that you guys had in order to "form" your country.
[17:29] Stratocaster: uh
[17:29] Stratocaster: i thought it was july 1st
[17:29] Stratocaster: is it not
[17:29] Stratocaster: and no
[17:29] Freelancer™: Canada Day, is not independence day.
[17:30] Stratocaster: all you guys did was wimper away
[17:30] Stratocaster: and hide to your country
[17:30] Stratocaster: while we slaughtered brits
[17:30] Freelancer™: Actually we were just more civil about it.
[17:30] Stratocaster: lmfao
[17:30] Stratocaster: we were more awesome about it
[17:30] Freelancer™: You think having a powerful Army and explosions and fighting is cool.
[17:30] Freelancer™: Thats sad
[17:30] Stratocaster: while you guys have, we just ya know, gained it
[17:30] Stratocaster: we have
[17:31] Stratocaster: we faught for our independence!
[17:31] Stratocaster: you dont?
[17:31] Stratocaster: holy shit
[17:31] Stratocaster: im posting that
[17:31] Stratocaster: no
[17:31] Stratocaster: fucking sigged
[17:31] Stratocaster: holy shit
[17:32] Freelancer™: Why fight?
[17:32] Freelancer™: Fighting requires death
[17:32] Stratocaster: oh waah
[17:32] Freelancer™: which is pointless and lame.
[17:32] Stratocaster: fighting isnt pointless and lame
[17:32] Freelancer™: Ask anyone but Americans
[17:32] Stratocaster: we gained our independence from it
[17:32] Freelancer™: Canada > USA
[17:32] Stratocaster: ill make a thread on it
[17:32] Freelancer™: You do that.
[17:33] Freelancer™: I won't bother to reply because I know I'm right.
[17:33] Freelancer™: Sure, it's America Day today, you still fail.
[17:34] Stratocaster: thats great
[17:34] Stratocaster: :)
[17:35] Freelancer™: There, I posted.
[17:35] Stratocaster: dude
[17:35] Stratocaster: holy shit
[17:36] Stratocaster: you know your going to get -rep
[17:36] Stratocaster: or warned
[17:36] Freelancer™: You think I care about rep?
[17:36] Freelancer™: laugh.
[17:36] Stratocaster: most people do
[17:36] Stratocaster: :|
[17:36] Freelancer™: Most peopel are Americans?
[17:36] Freelancer™: What can I say.
[17:36] Stratocaster: what the fuck are you talking about
[17:36] Stratocaster: holy shit
[17:36] Stratocaster: once again
[17:36] Stratocaster: you're stupid
[17:37] Freelancer™: You're like the stereotypical American, it's great. Hopefully you're fat as well.
[17:37] Stratocaster: haha
[17:37] Stratocaster: LOL
[17:37] Stratocaster: im sigging that too
[17:37] Freelancer™: Go for it.
[17:38] Freelancer™: Yo're STILL the immature little kid that I knew way back when... I guess some people just never grow up.
[17:38] Freelancer™: You're*
[17:38] Stratocaster: haha
[17:38] Stratocaster: thats great
[17:39] Freelancer™: It's also completely true.
[17:39] Freelancer™: I've never had a civil conversation with you.
[17:39] Stratocaster: waah
[17:40] Freelancer™: It's like talking to a COMPLETE "never-go-outside-i-know-it-all-video-game-addict".
[17:40] Freelancer™: Every time.
[17:40] Stratocaster: thats because i only talk to you to annoy you
[17:40] Stratocaster: if you havent figured out yet
[17:42] Freelancer™: I know.
[17:42] Freelancer™: Which in itself is completely pointless.
[17:42] Freelancer™: And makes you a "jerk".
[17:42] Stratocaster: haha
[17:42] Freelancer™: tbh
[17:42] Freelancer™: I duno why I keep you on my friends list.
[17:42] Stratocaster: im such a horrible person
[17:42] Stratocaster: oh wah
[17:42] Stratocaster: :'(
[17:43] Freelancer™: Nope
[17:43] Freelancer™: You're just a tool online.
[17:44] Freelancer™: You wouldn't say half the things you do IRL.
[17:44] Stratocaster: a tool is someone who does whatever someone else wants them to
[17:44] Stratocaster: idiot
[17:44] Freelancer™: Disinhibition ftw
[17:44] Stratocaster: you dont know what tool means
[17:44] Stratocaster: lmfao
[17:44] Stratocaster: once again
[17:44] Stratocaster: STUPID
[17:44] Freelancer™: I know exactly what it means.
[17:44] Stratocaster: what then
[17:44] Stratocaster: i just said
[17:44] Stratocaster: the definition
[17:45] Freelancer™: No you didn't
[17:45] Freelancer™: Tool: an implement used in the practice of a vocation
[17:46] Freelancer™: Idiot.
[17:46] Stratocaster: .......................
[17:46] Stratocaster: good lord
[17:46] Stratocaster: you're an idiot
[17:46] Freelancer™: lol
[17:46] Freelancer™: Later
Conversation ended: Fri, Jul 04 17:46:21 2008
Conversation started between Freelancer™ and Stratocaster: Fri, Jul 04 17:46:27 2008
[17:46] Stratocaster: k
[17:46] Stratocaster: you're the one bothering me
[17:46] Stratocaster: (:
[17:46] Freelancer™: Good.
[17:46] Freelancer™: Remember it.
[17:46] Stratocaster: n
Conversation ended: Fri, Jul 04 17:46:50 2008
Conversation started between Freelancer™ and Stratocaster: Sat, Jul 05 19:06:49 2008
[19:06] Stratocaster: what now
[19:06] Stratocaster: hahaha
[19:06] Freelancer™: What do you want
[19:07] Stratocaster: lmao
[19:07] Stratocaster: maybe the reason
[19:07] Stratocaster: USAs is so much higher
[19:07] Stratocaster: is because you were acting all high and mighty about canada
[19:07] Stratocaster: rofl
[19:07] Stratocaster: i didnt say anything
[19:07] Stratocaster: besides the airsoft gun thing
[19:07] Freelancer™: I didn't act all high and mighty.
[19:07] Freelancer™: Just pointed out facts.
[19:07] Stratocaster: LOL
[19:07] Stratocaster: HAHAHAHA
[19:08] Freelancer™: I was basically agreeing with Hotshot.
[19:08] Freelancer™: Most of the time.
[19:08] Stratocaster: let me find it
[19:08] Stratocaster: I also have to say that our sense of patriotism is a lot less "in-your-face", as it was said "we hold ourselves higher" then our American brothers. I'd almost have to put it like so; We know that we're amazing, but we don't need to go and brag about it to the whole god damn world.
[19:08] Stratocaster: yeah
[19:08] Stratocaster: that.
[19:08] Stratocaster: lmfao
[19:09] Stratocaster: and yes, you do care about rep
[19:09] Stratocaster: :)
[19:09] Freelancer™: All the smart people voted for Canada anyhow, people that voted for the U.S.A. did it because of the open gun laws, or because of faulty information.
[19:09] Freelancer™: No i don't
[19:09] Stratocaster: LOL
[19:09] Stratocaster: im adding that
[19:09] Stratocaster: to my sig
[19:09] Stratocaster: thanks again!
[19:09] Freelancer™: I'll get p0lar to give me 100% red rep if you want.
[19:09] Stratocaster: do it
[19:09] Freelancer™: OK
[19:09] Stratocaster: oh right
[19:09] Stratocaster: you wont
[19:09] Freelancer™: I'll PM him.
[19:09] Freelancer™: Right now.
[19:09] Stratocaster: lolk
[19:11] Stratocaster: woop
[19:11] Stratocaster: im almost at a fifth bar
[19:13] Stratocaster: im going to keep low about this
[19:13] Stratocaster: and let people vote on their own
[19:13] Stratocaster: because all you've been posting is stereotypes
[19:13] Stratocaster: (:
[19:13] Freelancer™: I like how all the people who've POSTED that they voted for Canada are the site authority, as well as the higher up community members.
[19:14] Freelancer™: Well, most of them.
[19:14] Stratocaster: lmfao
[19:14] Stratocaster: let me count them
[19:14] Stratocaster: higher up community members
[19:14] Stratocaster: lmfao
[19:15] Freelancer™: You should stop only sigging parts of our conversations...
[19:15] Freelancer™: Cause it leaves out all the shit that you post in between...

thehoodedsmack
July 5th, 2008, 08:22 PM
I'm glad I hadn't actually voted yet. Congrats, Xet. One more vote for Canada. Learn to control yourself for Christ's sake...

ima_from_America
July 5th, 2008, 08:25 PM
I'm sorry, I heard somewhere that Canada had laws that only let people own clear plastic airsoft guns. Besides, I win the competition because I saved up all of my money for 3 years so I could buy a Systema.
Both countries are good in different ways. It's like Canada got the looks and the brains,while America got the awesomeness and the money.