PDA

View Full Version : Halo Revised Skins

Warsaw
July 21st, 2008, 05:37 PM
Ok, this isn't really Halo CE, but since there is no place for Halo PC, I am posting this here.

Do any of you here have this mod:
http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=62013&sid=34253b958427c26ad9903b126a1c7182
by "Halo 2 Rules!!!" I've been trying to find another download location for it, because I don't have this version of it. I have the older one that came just before this one, that corrupts the Gravity Lift, Pelican thrust, and Covie Dropship particle effects, as well as the Warthog lights and skin.

If anyone has it, I'd much appreciate it if you could send it to me or otherwise post it somewhere for download.

Thanks.

Roostervier
July 21st, 2008, 06:11 PM
The only thing I've ever downloaded by Jean Luc was his remade h2 and h3 bump. I've never seen this before.

Warsaw
July 21st, 2008, 06:13 PM
This is actually the fourth version of this pack, I think. The original one and its sequel had a "battle worn" assault rifle, and the Covenant architecture was not as detailed.

The_Wraith
July 22nd, 2008, 04:37 AM
I have his first pack. Really amazing as it's not one of those shitty "LOL I made the MC black and the AR purple!" full reskin mods but actually keeps the Halo feel with just higher-res nicer looking textures.

My post is the last one in that thread, pissed that the thing is open with a broken link, cause I want it. >:|

Pooky
July 22nd, 2008, 11:29 AM
I don't see any differences on the Needler and the escape looks like shit :\

Besides ask Dane for a look at some of his Halo PC reskins, they're fucking amazing.

I'm still using his fail rod gun multimap :D

Warsaw
July 22nd, 2008, 12:58 PM
O rly?

Hey Dane, share pics and/or skin pack mb? Plz? :D

Also:

I have his first pack. Really amazing as it's not one of those shitty "LOL I made the MC black and the AR purple!" full reskin mods but actually keeps the Halo feel with just higher-res nicer looking textures.

This. I want better skins, but I don't want to make Halo all of a sudden feel like it's DOOM 3, or something not Halo.

Heathen
July 22nd, 2008, 07:27 PM
Neat.