PDA

View Full Version : Biped problem

HDoan
July 31st, 2008, 11:41 AM
I am trying to get a biped ingame for SonicXTreme, but I get the error that it can't animate. I made sure the collision and the gbxmodel have "left hand" "right hand" "body" "head" "left foot" "right foot", but the animations dont have it but I don't think thats a problem. Should the animations have markers? Because I thought only nodes matterd. But is there anything else that can effect it not showing up?

Roostervier
July 31st, 2008, 11:59 AM
It's because your gbxmodel doesn't have the same node checksum as the animations file. Fine the node checksum in the animations tag and copy and paste it into the gbxmodel's tag.

Hunter
July 31st, 2008, 12:37 PM
oops.

HDoan
July 31st, 2008, 12:41 PM
Wrong topic Hunter

It's because your gbxmodel doesn't have the same node checksum as the animations file. Fine the node checksum in the animations tag and copy and paste it into the gbxmodel's tag.

Also it does have the same node checksum

Choking Victim
July 31st, 2008, 01:11 PM
If your animation tag and your model tag doesn't have the same node names in the same order, then the animation won't work. Even if it does work, the node flags will be off, therefore the wrong nodes will recieve the incorrect animation data.

Ki11a_FTW
July 31st, 2008, 06:08 PM
there for your animation will be totally fucked up looking

Hunter
August 1st, 2008, 05:20 AM
Crap, I was looking where I posted it, because I knew I posted it somewhere else by accident, sorry Lol.