PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore cop strikes again

Donut
August 14th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but does anyone remember that thread from a while ago where the Baltimore cop attacked that 14 year old skate boarder? Well, officer ravioli strikes again. I don't know how to make the you tube window appear in the thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Mts9gMGKo&feature=rec-fresh

PlasbianX
August 14th, 2008, 02:52 PM
l3Mts9gMGKo

Kornman00
August 14th, 2008, 02:56 PM
officer ravioli lol

Donut
August 14th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Cool, thanks for embedding the window.

SnaFuBAR
August 14th, 2008, 02:59 PM
this mental patient is back? lol

Hotrod
August 14th, 2008, 03:28 PM
What the hell is wrong with that cop? Why didn't he get fired the first time?

SnaFuBAR
August 14th, 2008, 03:29 PM
E: this is old.

The_Wraith
August 14th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah this is old. This video was posted in the original thread. I didn't even look at the video but let me guess: It's where the guy is using a rc car with a box on it and the cop like kicks it?

SnaFuBAR
August 14th, 2008, 03:59 PM
that be it :downs:

FRain
August 14th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Suspended WITH pay?

That bastard should have been FIRED immediately for even the first harrassment.

PlasbianX
August 14th, 2008, 04:49 PM
If you continue to click on the related videos, theres a video of some old guy walking his dog with his children, telling a few kids to stop skateboarding, then eventually rips the skateboard out from under the kid, slams the kid down to the ground, and threatens him.

Zeph
August 14th, 2008, 06:09 PM
What the hell is wrong with that cop? Why didn't he get fired the first time?

still under investigation.

PlasbianX
August 14th, 2008, 07:06 PM
If you continue to click on the related videos, theres a video of some old guy walking his dog with his children, telling a few kids to stop skateboarding, then eventually rips the skateboard out from under the kid, slams the kid down to the ground, and threatens him.

lT6Kke-9wJQ

Xetsuei
August 14th, 2008, 07:19 PM
lT6Kke-9wJQ

Someone's on a power trip. If that was my friends and I there, we probably would've hit him with our skateboards (I know, stupid). But that grandpa old guy really does need to get a life.

The_Wraith
August 14th, 2008, 07:23 PM
lT6Kke-9wJQ Guys, lives were at risk. :mad:

Zeph
August 14th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Looks like assault and theft to me.

Stormwing
August 14th, 2008, 07:46 PM
So we kick, push, kick, push, kick, push, kick, push, coast
and the way they roll just rebels without a cause with no place to go.

Cortexian
August 14th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Heh... Like I said in the original thread, I had some similar encounters with police while I was biking with some friends (doing drops and jumps and shit in an area where there was a bunch of dirt from nearby construction piled up).

If some dipshit idiot like that tried to TAKE my $2700 bike away from me though, boy, he'd have some sores the day after.

SnaFuBAR
August 14th, 2008, 08:19 PM
The moment he attacked me, it'd be over with, I'd be all out with this douchebag. You don't put your hands on me, badge or not.

E: oh wow, just watched that crazy old guy, he would've gotten stabbed for that. I don't take assault against myself or others lightly, and do carry at least one knife on me daily. I have used it defense of my property (caught someone trying to break into my car in a parking lot at night), and in defense of a woman who's boyfriend was clenching up to punch her in the face.

TeeKup
August 14th, 2008, 09:33 PM
I really hope there isn't someone like that in the Tega Cay police department.

FRain
August 14th, 2008, 09:53 PM
OMG WAX ON BRICKS! SO BAD! HE MUST BE PROPERLY DETAINED!

sorry, had to.

flibitijibibo
August 14th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Suspension with pay = free money.

Baltimore, down to the government, is fucking stupid. Though, I would never say that out loud, as I live about 15 minutes away, and they might shank me if they hear me.

Con
August 15th, 2008, 12:45 AM
o_FYsR-mrHc
This cop is fucked up

Donut
August 15th, 2008, 01:12 AM
i saw that a while ago. i still dont get why that second cop went after them after the first one talked to them

Bodzilla
August 15th, 2008, 02:48 AM
Ahhhhhhhh yyyeaaaahhh
\
*smokes a smoke*

"fuck me, thats the best power trip i've had all week."
"i dont know about you man, but i cant fucking wait till someone J-walks in front of us, cause that mutha fucker going Down Ya'll."
**Dont fuck with police, they are there own law, and they know in who's interest there Duties lie.**

Limited
August 15th, 2008, 04:13 AM
Lseu0v9qkVU
Cops gotta realise they're goal is not to just enforce the law but to do it in the correct manner and obey the law themselves. Throwing someone down to the ground whilst the person does not pose any threat, is simply an offence.

I gotta say it, but all these videos are from America, I'm just saying I have yet to see a video of an English policeman going nuts on a skateboarder.

Makes you think how many times does this happen and it just doesnt get recorded?

The_Wraith
August 15th, 2008, 06:54 AM
You guys just don't get it. Skaters are the scum of this planet. Do you realize how many wheeled-board related deaths happen every year due to inconsiderate teenagers with their rebel causes? I pray that there are cops working hard every day to bring these fuckers down. There may be murderers and rapists running the streets but I don't give a damn as long as there is a bike cop somewhere in this world busting one of those skate-board riding hippies.

One-sided? Maybe. Just? Hell yes. :hist101:

flibitijibibo
August 15th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Well, not all of them are bad. I've found that the skaters that are actually decent are the ones that are good people. Either that, or they use it as a simple means of transportation. I'll admit, when I was a wee youngin' and it was within range, I would use a skateboard to get to places. It's usually the shitty ones that are assholes, and it's usually because they're posers (and like Wraith said, hippies). So the rule shouldn't be "don't skate", it should be "don't skate like shit", and the real problem will be solved.

Quick edit- Also, in the category of asshole, they're also the idiots who post the "skateboarding is not a crime lololol" stickers everywhere. xkcd time.
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/skateboarding_is_not_a_crime.png

TeeKup
August 15th, 2008, 11:15 AM
You guys just don't get it. Skaters are the scum of this planet. Do you realize how many wheeled-board related deaths happen every year due to inconsiderate teenagers with their rebel causes? I pray that there are cops working hard every day to bring these fuckers down. There may be murderers and rapists running the streets but I don't give a damn as long as there is a bike cop somewhere in this world busting one of those skate-board riding hippies.

One-sided? Maybe. Just? Hell yes. :hist101:

But most skateboarders are fucking hot. D:

Case and point: Ryan Sheckler.
http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/ryan-sheckler-400ds0906.jpg

Limited
August 15th, 2008, 03:41 PM
^ But hes a good skateboarder. (I assume) :D

Rentafence
August 15th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Fucking pricks abusing their power. Assholes like that should be shot. I can't tell you how much it sickens me to see bullshit like this. Faggots think that because they can walk around town with a gun on their hip that they're a goddamn cowboy and can do as they please. Those kids should have fought back, and the cop should be fined for every cent he has, then throw in jail for life.

flibitijibibo
August 15th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Well, they unfortunately can do as they please, and that's why they're a cop in the first place. See, here's how it works, in the form of a flow chart.
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/6716/78644628lg4.jpg

thehoodedsmack
August 15th, 2008, 10:17 PM
What happens if you don't want to enforce the law, and you DON'T fail? There can't be cool laid-back cops?

flibitijibibo
August 15th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Well, I was actually gunna paint a grey area there in the corner, but I got lazy halfway through making the chart. So uh, just pretend there's a grey area there.

Just remember though, in places like Baltimore, such an area does not exist, making the current chart 100% accurate in these areas.