PDA

View Full Version : HSE Anyone?

supersniper
August 19th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Well I recently deleted some programs in my Halo CE/PC utilites folder and I deleted the very old public beta release of HSE. Now I was searching for it on google, halomaps, gearbox, halomods, and modacity but I cannot find a working download link to the public beta release (which was the only release). So would someone please send me a link either in this topic or a PM thanks you in advance.

CodeBrain
August 19th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Halo Script Editor? Let me check my folder...

Edit: Sorry dude, all I could find was HSC Editor, and that doesnt work on Vista http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/ShadowFireMario/awesome_collection/less_great.png

supersniper
August 19th, 2008, 05:40 PM
HSE lol my bad I mean Halo Server Extensions...

StankBacon
August 19th, 2008, 06:18 PM
http://www.hivclan.net/stuff/HSEBetaTwo_RC2.exe

+rep me :o

supersniper
August 19th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Thanks.
Ok well I have been playing around with this and everything seems to be working but whenever I finish with my HSEshell.exe. I apply the settings but it doesn't save EVERYTHING that I did. Like it will delete almost all of my mapcycles. I go from 20 to 4. Also it doesn't save the CD hashes I put in as admins. Could someone help me out. I'll post what my Daemon.ini says:
[]
INFO0=#######################################
INFO1=### GENERATED BY HSE. DO NOT EDIT! ###
INFO2=### HTTP://WWW.HALO-SE.CO.UK ###
INFO3=### Created by HSEShell B1RC4/B2RC1 ###
INFO7=#######################################
INFO8=

[HSE]
Version=BetaTwo RC2
RegWithMaster=False
MOTD=http://www.halo-se.co.uk/default.txt

[Daemon]
DedTitle=HSE Server
DedPath=C:\Users\Boy's Stuff\Desktop\Halo Stuff\Games\Halo Custom Edition\Dedicated Server\
LogPath=C:\Users\Boy's Stuff\Desktop\Halo Stuff\Games\Halo Custom Edition\Dedicated Server\Server Utilities\Hacks\Halo Server Extension\HSEData\1.log
MyGamesPath=C:\Users\Boy's Stuff\Desktop\Halo Stuff\Games\Halo Custom Edition\Dedicated Server\Server Utilities\Hacks\Halo Server Extension\HSEData\

[Voting]
GlobalEnabled=True
ChangeMap=True
Kick=True
Ban=False
Flag=True
Maps=no maps defined,
Types=Assault,CTF,King,Race,Slayer,Team Assault,Team King,Team Race,Team Slayer,
VoteTime=120
CoolOffTime=600
Admin=False
AdminList=no admins defined,

[StatsSvr]
dynaEnabled=False
allowAdmins=0
adminList=,
[RemoteAccess]
Enabled=False
Port=8000
Password=password

[HIIB]
StartWithDaemon=False
IRCServer=irc.quakenet.org
IRCPort=6667
IRCNick=HSEBot
IRCUser=hse@foo.com
IRCRealName=HSEbot
CommandChar=!
AllowCommands= 1
AllowSay= 1
AllowRcon= 0
Timestamp= 1
Killingspree= 1
FloodProtect= 2000
SendDelay= 2000
BAN=1
CHAT=1
GAMEINFO=1
JOIN=1
KILL=1
PCRTABLE=1
PCRTEAM=1
TEAM=1
GRIEF=1
QUIT=1
SCORE=1
TEAMCHAT=1

[WARNING]
NOTE=External modification of this file may cause internal program errors when loaded!
[General]
MOTD=1
List Server=True
Dont List=False
Map Modified=True
Server Name=! Blast From the Past
Max Players=16

[Pass and Rcon]
Pass Val=0
Pass=Disabled
Rcon Val=1
Rcon=*****

[TK Ban Setup]
Enabled=1
Ban 1=6
Ban 2=21
Ban 3=26
Ban 4=28
TKP B4 Ban=5
Cooldown=5
Grace=3
Penalty Number=4

[Map Rotation]
Map Timeout=10
Number of Rotations=20
Mapcycle=sv_mapcycle_add chiller "FUN Oddball"/sv_mapcycle_add Launch Bay "FUN CTF"/sv_mapcycle_add soli_deo_gloria "FUN KotH"/sv_mapcycle_add portent "FUN Slayer"/sv_mapcycle_add cliffhanger "FUN CTF"/sv_mapcycl///////////////
Chars=218

[MOTD]
Line 1=Server hosted by Supersniper aka Fro§ter
Line 2=Play nice and have FUN!
Line 3=No profanity and hacking if caught you will be banned.
Line 4=Server is using Halo Server Extensions (HSE)

I thought about just manually adding the mapcycle into here but then I did not know what to put down for the chars because I don't know what that is. Please help.

supersniper
August 20th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Well I was messing around with the file and I figured out that chars means characters before that. So if I want to add the maps manually I'll have to add the ammount of chars it takes to add them all to the total.
Another problem is when I start up the HSEDaemon.exe it loads up fine but the haloceded.exe cannot locate the init.txt even though it is in the exact same folder as the haloceded.exe. Help there please?

dg
August 20th, 2008, 06:39 AM
HSE was buggy as hell, even when development was in prime condition. I could only get it to work once in a blue moon. I loved using it when it worked, however. ZION never got around to it, I suppose....

Christ.... That was a long time ago. I remember testing that when it was in Alpha. :-(

supersniper
August 20th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Yeah I know but now I want it to work again but it just doesn't like me... so any help anyone. Fallen angel was seen posting at halomods and said that he was working on it in his spare time so am trying to talk to him.

Oh yeah link to thread if you see any hope post in it. Get him to finish this thing.
http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=75288