PDA

View Full Version : Lukems? As your president? It's more likely than you think.

Hotrod
September 2nd, 2008, 09:24 PM
I'm not sure if it's real or not, but hey, it's worth showing.

Link (http://www.news3online.com/index.php?code=704k0f4Vp0Y27Tyg99lu)

Terin
September 2nd, 2008, 09:26 PM
I like how there was a bus that had a holographic ad that shifted back and forward. :v: That means it's fake btw

Corndogman
September 2nd, 2008, 09:30 PM
That bus was giving me a mindfuck, I knew it had to be fake. And the other ones were obviously shoop'd.

Limited
September 2nd, 2008, 09:30 PM
But is this Lukems guy like popular on the internet or is this just some stupid trying to be funny vid?

PlasbianX
September 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
If you click on the video it says "do you want to send this joke to your friends?"

Fake.

FRain
September 2nd, 2008, 09:34 PM
Luke Smith is the content manager at bungie and writes all the updates. Lukems comes from his entire name which is Luke M. Smith. (or so I think). Luke M. Smith.

Also, fake.

legionaire45
September 2nd, 2008, 09:37 PM
Dump video trying to be funny.

Limited
September 2nd, 2008, 09:38 PM
Ah right, I always thought his name was luke microsoft

Didnt find it funny, maybe because I'm tired of all this bullshit Election 2008 crap thats on the TV all the time, I seriously dont give a shit about US elections until the point where they are counting the votes.

Dumb video trying to be funny.
ftfy.

Anton
September 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
Lol, I was playing with this channel 3 thing last week when my cousins were down from Chicago. I had my name on it too, it's easy. :)

Atty
September 2nd, 2008, 10:04 PM
Luke M. Smith.Little Man Syndrome? :haw:

jngrow
September 2nd, 2008, 10:09 PM
It's this thing you can make/send to anyone.

Hotrod
September 3rd, 2008, 06:28 AM
Ok, I wasn't sure if it was fake or not, since I don't really pay attention to US news and elections. I guess I didn't pay attention to the site either. Oh well.

Evil_Monkey
September 3rd, 2008, 06:36 AM
If you watch when the bus drives past it looks like the advert on the side of the bus has been edited onto it, look at is perspective as it drives off. Also that elderly woman's back what is suppose to be a tattoo looks very fake.