PDA

View Full Version : Who would win? A Lion, or 42 midgets?

Heathen
September 7th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Unfortunately this isn't a poll, its news fake (http://lionvs40midgets.uk-directory.com/).

Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/wildfacts/factfiles/picpops/images/lion22.jpg An African Lion much like this is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets

Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion

Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng.

The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters.

Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine."

This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.

An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located Kâmpóng Chhnãng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city’s coliseum.

The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”

Unfortunately, he was wrong.

DrunkenSamus
September 7th, 2008, 09:28 PM
WHAT THE FUCK!? I would never expect something like this to be a reality..lmfao...just lol......

thehoodedsmack
September 7th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Firstly, LOL at Cambodian government. Good to see they're doing what's best for their people. That's sad, no matter how you slice it. I almost want to watch that fight. :/

Bodzilla
September 7th, 2008, 09:32 PM
HOLLY SHIT

DrunkenSamus
September 7th, 2008, 09:33 PM
I am cracking up at this right now...not that I don't think it's cruel and inhumane but still...what the fuck is the world coming to? Obama, global warming, and Cambodian midgets being slaughtered? It appears so...

Limited
September 7th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Selling tickets? WTF its like back in the gladiator days. Were the people forced to do it or did they volunteer?

This is just sick.

ultama121
September 7th, 2008, 09:50 PM
0_0

Con
September 7th, 2008, 10:00 PM
gg cambodian gov't
I guess it's a holiday in cambodia

DaneO'Roo
September 7th, 2008, 10:14 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I swear to god and the heavens, PLEASE LET THERE BE A BOOTLEG.

This has gotta be the most awesome thing ever. Seriously though, what the fuck were they thinking. Midgets are at the perfect head shot height for a lion. Doesn't have to aim or do anything, just strafe with it's mouth open.

ICEE
September 7th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Man I wish I knew what happened to the lion. Did the midgets have knives at least?

DrunkenSamus
September 7th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Man I wish I knew what happened to the lion. Did the midgets have knives at least?

That would be too easy, though...:eyesroll:

ICEE
September 7th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Hey man if you were a midget with a little 2 inch...knife and you were faced with a bigass hungry lion I doubt you would be able to do shit to hurt it.

Zeph
September 7th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I know someone recorded it. Minions, FIND ME A LION FUCKING PWNING MIDGETS ON VIDEO!

jngrow
September 7th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Wait, did the lion even die? You could make various RTS references here, but silence sometimes says more than words.

DrunkenSamus
September 7th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Hey man if you were a midget with a little 2 inch...knife and you were faced with a bigass hungry lion I doubt you would be able to do shit to hurt it.

Possibly not...

LlamaMaster
September 7th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Jesus christ, what the fucking hell! Soooooooooooooooooooooooo messed up. Dark ages much?

jngrow
September 7th, 2008, 11:21 PM
I think it's great, humans got owned. Too bad it was just human midgets. It's pretty funny how almost the ENTIRE LEAGUE is done now.

n00b1n8R
September 8th, 2008, 01:50 AM
This is the ultimate showdown, of ultimate destiny..

No but really WHAT THE FUCK

Phobias
September 8th, 2008, 02:40 AM
need pics/vids.

E: Actually, scratch that.

Bodzilla
September 8th, 2008, 02:41 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I swear to god and the heavens, PLEASE LET THERE BE A BOOTLEG.

This has gotta be the most awesome thing ever. Seriously though, what the fuck were they thinking. Midgets are at the perfect head shot height for a lion. Doesn't have to aim or do anything, just strafe with it's mouth open.
i dunno about you, but i would love to see 28 people being killed and watching as another 14 have there arms ripped off broken and there body's lacerated.

what awesome entertainment. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-jerkbag.gif
at least it would have less gore then the saw series.

Jelly
September 8th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Lol, this was on the Ricky Gervais podcasts.

Three years ago.

Bodzilla
September 8th, 2008, 02:47 AM
we know it's from 3 years ago, it says so in the article.

but it's just so bizzare and alot of people havnt heard of it that it deserves it's own thread.

DaneO'Roo
September 8th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Aww it's old?

Dam, probably isn't a video then, otherwise I'd have probably been linked to it from Neuro by now.

Bodzilla
September 8th, 2008, 03:22 AM
http://lionvs40midgets.uk-directory.com/

fake.

Kornman00
September 8th, 2008, 05:27 AM
yeah, I find it funny how it took like three pages before there was any kind of :sourceorstfu: comment.

don't trust anything with a news article link :|

Timo
September 8th, 2008, 05:39 AM
I was waiting to see how long it'd take everyone to find out it was fake :-D