PDA

View Full Version : Spore is pretty fun.

dg
September 9th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Yeah, I picked it up on Sunday and I love it. The game play is a bit disappointing (just repeat everything), but I love the concept of the game.

n00b1n8R
September 9th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Anybody seen any wild penis's prancing about in their natural habitat yet?

Tweek
September 9th, 2008, 10:02 AM
yeah, its pretty fun, but honestly, i expected more of it.

i actually find it quite a letdown.
the space phase is actually pretty annoying.

CONSTANTLY being attacked, ecosystems falling apart, and IM THE ONLY ONE who can do anythign about it, nobody can fix their own ecosystem, or defend their own shitty pissworld.

tribal phase is absolutely meaningless.

and every phase can be completed in 5 minutes.

yeah spore is PRETTY fun, but nothing more.

dg
September 9th, 2008, 07:59 PM
yeah, its pretty fun, but honestly, i expected more of it.

i actually find it quite a letdown.
the space phase is actually pretty annoying.

CONSTANTLY being attacked, ecosystems falling apart, and IM THE ONLY ONE who can do anythign about it, nobody can fix their own ecosystem, or defend their own shitty pissworld.

tribal phase is absolutely meaningless.

and every phase can be completed in 5 minutes.

yeah spore is PRETTY fun, but nothing more.

I couldn't have said it better. I really just wanted a mode to fly around in a space ship with unlimited resources and just explore/destroy stuff.

dg
September 15th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Okay, if you haven't tried being an Herbivore yet, do it. I'm on my third species and being an Herbivore is awesome. Just this warm fuzzy feeling you get when you friend everyone.

CN3089
September 15th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Okay, if you haven't tried being an Herbivore yet, do it. I'm on my third species and being an Herbivore is awesome. Just this warm fuzzy feeling you get when you friend everyone.

I'm pretty sure it won't compare to the warm and fuzzy feeling I get when I slaughter everyone. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

Sel
September 15th, 2008, 07:23 AM
I'm pretty sure it won't compare to the warm and fuzzy feeling I get when I slaughter everyone. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

Be an omnivore and get the best of both worlds.

Con
September 15th, 2008, 10:28 AM
space is harder than I thought, seems I'm right in the middle of two pissed of religious species that wont trade or ally. My only ally is through their space and I get attacked whenever I go there. So why won't my species go to war with them? He says it cannot be done at this time, even after they attack our homeworld... am confused.

OmegaDragon
September 15th, 2008, 12:25 PM
space is harder than I thought, seems I'm right in the middle of two pissed of religious species that wont trade or ally. My only ally is through their space and I get attacked whenever I go there. So why won't my species go to war with them? He says it cannot be done at this time, even after they attack our homeworld... am confused.
Same thing with me, there is some kind of little fuzzy thing that threatens me if i don't pay, and now i'm destroying their home world one city at a time. Their race shall soon be wiped off the face of the universe :hitler:

I also managed to terraform my second planet, then it turned into an ecodisaster and i had to fly to it in order to fix it. So far though, I have enjoyed being a carnivorous, militaristic alien that likes to blow things up. Contradicting to those who say that the tribal stage is useless, I found that stage very amusing. I especially loved battling all the other villages, and only making friends with 2 of the 5. Would have been nice if I knew if it was possible to make another tribe fight with you, would have made battles quicker.

This game is very addicting o.o. I didn't notice time flying by, and before I knew it I spent about 10 hours infront of my computer

CN3089
September 15th, 2008, 07:43 PM

If they're attacking you, you're already at war. Just kamikaze rush their cities.

I've already destroyed two level five spode empires :v: