PDA

View Full Version : :facepalm:

Zeph
September 14th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Looks like all the New Orleans didn't learn their lesson.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ike

"We just didn't think it was going to come up like this," said the boy's father, Lee King. "I'm from New Orleans, I know better. I just didn't think it was going to happen."

Jeez. It makes you wonder if Ike hit New Orleans if the same damn thing would have happened again.

rossmum
September 14th, 2008, 12:40 AM
"...I know better. I just didn't think it was going to happen."

that makes sense

Limited
September 14th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Considering this storm is gonig to be the worst in 50 years, we can safely assume its going to be a fucking bad one right? Idiotic southerners thinking they can outsmart a hurricane? Get a grip you moronic hillbillies.

I was watching tv yesterday, a Fox reporter fell over when a small wave hit him, it was funny and fire brigade helped him get up and everyone was laughing.

Because of the idiotic baboons that demand they stay where they are, rescue people have to stay to help, yes I know about the "after 10 pm, people are on there own" but people do stay back to help others.

n00b1n8R
September 14th, 2008, 01:07 AM
M-M-M-M-MONSTER FAIL

SnaFuBAR
September 14th, 2008, 01:34 AM
...the hurricane did not remove stupidity from genepool

rossmum
September 14th, 2008, 01:43 AM
the emergency services have foiled darwin once again

:smith:

Chainsy
September 14th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Considering this storm is gonig to be the worst in 50 years, we can safely assume its going to be a fucking bad one right? Idiotic southerners thinking they can outsmart a hurricane? Get a grip you moronic hillbillies.

I was watching tv yesterday, a Fox reporter fell over when a small wave hit him, it was funny and fire brigade helped him get up and everyone was laughing.

Because of the idiotic baboons that demand they stay where they are, rescue people have to stay to help, yes I know about the "after 10 pm, people are on there own" but people do stay back to help others.
I hate how you stereotype southerners like that. The reason you only see the stupid ones is because they're the ones who do stupid things and say stupid things, and thus, get on the news and get noticed. Nugget warmer and I are from Texas, and we're smart enough to know "storm bad, inland good". It just pisses me off to see that, especially when some stupid northern kid who just moved here says in a stupid hick accent: "HEY YALL WHEREZ THEM RODEOS AT, ARE WE HAVIN SO OF DEM BBQ FOR LUNCH?"

Bodzilla
September 14th, 2008, 02:12 AM
BBQ?

fuck yes!
i'll bring the shrimp!

rossmum
September 14th, 2008, 02:24 AM
BBQ?

fuck yes!
i'll bring the shrimp!
the fuck kind of aussie are you m8

they're called prawns

Limited
September 14th, 2008, 02:28 AM
Chains, I dont mean all southern people, or all texans, just the people that are stupid enough to stay and think everything will be hunky dorey.

@ross, shrimps are different to prawns, they are smaller I think.

rossmum
September 14th, 2008, 03:36 AM
In that case, we don't eat shrimps

Because all I've ever heard them called here are prawns

http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-colbert.gif

Bodzilla
September 14th, 2008, 03:39 AM
the fuck kind of aussie are you m8

they're called prawns
L2 dundee

i2kzjxq0uuQ
arnt australian advertisements the best.

n00b1n8R
September 14th, 2008, 04:19 AM
I feel so unaustralian right now. :saddowns:

ExAm
September 14th, 2008, 04:32 AM
"although you lot do have a funny accent..." :lmao:

Apoc4lypse
September 14th, 2008, 05:11 AM
i cud go for some bbq right now tho, seriously...

ima_from_America
September 14th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Let's put some shrimp on the Barbie!

http://images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/14476/orig/120446.jpg